It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Master911: Unpack my new Scarlet PS3 2 weeks ago

Uncharted
Infamous
God of War Quintology
Master911: Demon's Souls, Not as Interesting as i thought it would be
Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands (I preferred the Wii Version)
Clannad PC
Assassin's Creed

All on PS3 Unless Stated
Assassin's Creed 2 GOTY (First Platinum Trophy)
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood + Da Vinci DLC
Duke Nukem Forever The Doctor Who Cloned Me PC
Resistance Trilogy
Hyperdimension Neptunia
Post edited August 14, 2012 by Master911
Day of the Tentacle

For the first time in over a decade, thanks to the miracle that is ScummVM. :D
Puzzle Quest, on Hard difficulty.

The final boss took way too many attempts to beat. The constantly increasing resistances were the biggest issue. I finally abandoned all healing for greater offense, and managed to beat him with only 36HP left.

Fun and addictive game, I just wish the "Siege" feature was better (i.e. at all) integrated into the plot. It seems weird that the quest-giving kings and queens don't even bother mentioning the fact that I took over their castles...
Finished VVVVVV. For some kinds of game, creativity does matter much more than a budget. Very nice little game, though there are some pretty hard spots.

Games finished so far:
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines, Darwinia, Dark Messiah of Might & Magic, Shadowgrounds, Braid, And Yet it Moves, Modern Warfare 2, Shank, Dead Space, Kane & Lynch 2, Modern Warfare 3, Rogue Trooper, Depths of Peril, Portal 1 and 2, Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 1 and 2 (PC versions), LIMBO, Diablo III, Just Cause, Project: Snowblind, Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP, Garshasp: The Monster Slayer, Ninja Blade, VVVVVV.
I've beaten Terraria, Deus Ex: Human Revolution and just now Baldur's Gate 1.

It took me only 71 hours. As I am playing BGT, i am now in BG2... love it.
lukaszthegreat: I've beaten Terraria, Deus Ex: Human Revolution and just now Baldur's Gate 1.

It took me only 71 hours. As I am playing BGT, i am now in BG2... love it.
Any chance of the front page being updated? Not pressuring, just asking.
i just finished Dark forces 2.
i might play Mysteries of the Sith in the near future.
Oh, I forgot to mention that a while ago I finished a game in Alpha Centauri. Only on the second easiest difficulty, so I'm far from done with the game, but since there's a story I'm counting it as a complete. :)
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time was pretty good, except for the combat which was kind of irritating for a game based primarily on jumping puzzles and exploration since after every room you get dozens of enemies thrown at you when the game's pretty defensive and requires special moves to actually finish them off (and you get that sword that ohko's everything... when you only have 3-4 fights left in the entire game sigh) Putting off starting PoP angsty metal grimdark edition until after Last Story I guess.

Metroid Other M... people exaggerate how bad it is, but the first person/third person segments aren't very well stitched together and the controls are kind of rough/inaccurate. Don't really care about the story much.

And I finished up a hard mode playthrough of Ratchet & Clank Future A Crack in TIme to wrap up the platinum trophy. Really should have started on hard to begin with given how piss easy the game is compared to the PS2 titles.

Dark Lord
Super Robot Wars OG2
Ys 4: Mask of the Sun
Castlevania
Final Fantasy 4 Interlude
Duke Nukem 3d
Jamestown
Blocks That Matter
Final Fantasy 13 (Platinum)
Fragile Dreams
Fallout 1
Breath of Death 7
Hyperdimension Neptunia (true ending)
Solatorobo
Tales of Graces f
Sands of Destruction
Batman Arkham City
New Super Mario Brothers Wii
Final Fantasy 3 DS
Alpha Protocol
Final Fantasy 13-2
Rune Factory 3
Pikmin
Dragon Age Origins
Halo 3
Phantasy Star 3
Klonoa: Empire of Dreams
Little Big Planet (PS3)
Ratchet & Clank Future 2: A Crack In Time (Challenge Mode/Hard Mode/Platinum)
Xenoblade
Superbrothers: Sword and Sorcery
Persona 3 Portable (mshe)
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time
Metroid Other M
Just finished Senran Kagura : Shoujoutachi no Shinei on my 3DS.

A very japanese game, as it follows a group of 5 young female ninja apprentices ^_^

Senran... is a game halfway between the beat them all and the visual novel. I relies heavily on narrated sequences, throught which you learn to know better the girls... and their foes. The beat them all part is not bad at all, even if it often turns to a button smasher. Still, you have to learn the specificities of each girl and her techniques if you want to succeed.

Okay, it's a game full of infamous "fan service", but in that case it's more funny than ridiculous, so why not ?

All in all, not a bad game at all... if you understand japanese, that is!

I might consider buying the second game on 3DS, which will be released by the end of august.

My updated list for 2012 : http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/games_finished_in_2012_1/post15
The Dig, once again with ScummVM.
New Super Mario Bors 2 (3DS) is now over. Well, at least I beat the final boss. I can't say I completed all the levels and got all the gold coins and don't talk about reaching 1.000.000 coins...

Disappointed by this game: yes, it's a Mario game, so technically it's flawless and fun. But it is waaaaay too short if, like me, you're not a "completist" in platform games. Too easy (even if some levels made me try again and again) and there's not even the motivation of "after that, there will be harder levels" like in the other Mario game released on 3DS.

If you want to play a Mario game for the first time, it's not bad at all. If you are a veteran on Mario games, you might feel a little disappointed...

My list so far in 2012 : http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/games_finished_in_2012_1/post15
A week or so ago (forgot to post): Fallout: New Vegas. Completed the main game, total playtime (including DLC) is around 70 hours. Excellent game, and the DLC is even better. I definitely highly recommend it, one of the best modern RPGs along with Bloodlines.

Speaking of which, as of yesterday: Fallout. Brilliant game, obviously. Now onto Fallout 2!

Also, I don't remember if I ever mentioned Psychonauts. Completed that a month or so ago. Fantastic.
Post edited August 17, 2012 by Gazoinks
I am playing all my games. all 200. just kidding:

i'm playing:

witcher
sega genesis collection
deus Ex HR
Final Fantasy 13

FInished:

fallout
deus ex 1
quest for glory 1 VGA
Drakhyrr: Finished VVVVVV. For some kinds of game, creativity does matter much more than a budget. Very nice little game, though there are some pretty hard spots.
VVVVVV was a really nice game to play. You're right, it had its tough spots and in the beginning I thought how could I possible like just simple and lo-fi game? But it was for the best. I still find myself humming the music from time to time.

Can't wait to see what new stuff he releases.