It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

wodmarach: Assassins creed all of it basicly takes about 18 hours a game -.- AC1 is still my least liked of the series
lukaszthegreat: So that's ac1and2 and bloodlines and revelations yes?
Brotherhood ;) bloodlines is a spinoff game.. though I did finish that too :P plus their DLC's
so AC1, AC1:bloodlines,AC2,AC2:Brotherhood,AC2:revelations
lukaszthegreat: small question: how long is geminie rue? Cause I see blackwell games are quite short.
It's a little longer about another 30-40 minutes of gameplay for me.
Post edited January 22, 2012 by wodmarach
lukaszthegreat: small question: how long is geminie rue? Cause I see blackwell games are quite short.
Longer than the Blackwell games, but still not a very lengthy game. Depending on your adventure game experience, expect a 3-6h game.
I had forgotten about this thread. Probably because I had a slow start this year.

Anyway, the first game to my list this year is Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines, three days ago. I just had to begin with something from Troika, as Arcanum was one of my favorites last year, along with The Ur-Quan Masters.

By the way, Lukasz, are you sure you want to keep updating the first page like that? Soon, some lists may get pretty long.
Post edited January 22, 2012 by Dragobr
Dragobr: By the way, Lukasz, are you sure you want to keep updating the first page like that? Soon, some lists may get pretty long.
I do. I've done that twice before (skipped last year tough for certain reasons). that's why i have four posts on main page so i can split the list in half when it gets too big.
I'm really cutting down my backlog of short games. Breath of death VII. Another game that did not even cross the 3h line.
Eh, why not...

So far this year:
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Puzzle Agent 2
Torchlight
Minecraft
Fate of the World
Jamestown
And Blackwell Convergence. Shortest of the Blackwell lot thus far, clocking in at 1½h.
AFnord: And Blackwell Convergence. Shortest of the Blackwell lot thus far, clocking in at 1½h.
Hmm, it took me about as long as Legacy, with Unbound being the shortest.
AFnord: And Blackwell Convergence. Shortest of the Blackwell lot thus far, clocking in at 1½h.
kalirion: Hmm, it took me about as long as Legacy, with Unbound being the shortest.
All of the Blackwell games were in the 1½-2h region, so there was not a huge time difference between the two. Legacy was actually the one that took me the most time to finish, but that was because I did not realize that you could combine things in your notebook until I had managed to run around in circles for about 10-15min wondering what to do next. I guess it was supposed to be explained in the tutorial prompt, but I clicked it away by mistake.
I've completed Neverwinter Nights 2 and the expansion Mask of the Betrayer since last time. Great game, but I think I'll take a break before finishing the last expansion. After 100 hours of playtime it does get a bit repetitive.
So far: Skyrim, The Blackwell Legacy, Saints Row The Third, Jurassic Park The Game, and L.A. Noire,
I'm number 20 on your list
You can add Alice Madness with the other 3, just finished now.
Assassin's Creed: Revelations (PC)

Crash-prone, glitchy, and somewhat unfinished with regards to content. Still a great game that unfortunately it the weakest game of the AC2 trilogy.
Rollercoaster Tycoon: Loopy Landscapes.

So... many... scenarios... So... many... coasters...
Just finished Telltale's Back to the Future with my fiancee. Such a great game for the two of us to play together casually, so lighthearted, no real risk of "death", plenty of nostalgia. Sadly I don't think there will be something that can take it's place. :(