It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena (both campaigns)
To the Moon

Backlog -2 : ) (only to become +7 during the weekend >_>)
Today:

Torchlight 2
Alone in the Dark
Finish in 2012

Yoshi Story - N64
Yoshi Touch and Go - Ds
Yoshi Universal Gravitation - Gba
The Conduit - Wii
The Conduit II - Wii
The Lord of the Rings, The Third Age - Gba
Heroes of Might and Magic - Pc
Yoshi Island Ds - Ds
The Legend of Zelda - Nes
Post edited September 28, 2012 by apoc17
Finally finished Jasper's Journeys.

A by-the-numbers indie platformer that gets Hard by the end, even on Normal difficulty. Decent graphics for 640x480 and smooth control, but nothing special in the gameplay.

And now Samurai II: Vengeance . Fun game, especially once more combos are unlocked, but it REALLY needs a high score mode for the Dojo challenge.

And now Major Mayhem. Suprising fun game, despite being another iOS port. Unlike other iOS ports it even lets you change graphics settings from within the game. Unlike any game that I remember, it detects bad performance during gameplay, and, after asking permission, takes you directly to the graphics settings to change them.
Post edited September 30, 2012 by kalirion
Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Probably like most people, I started this game expecting it to be okay, but not really Deus Ex. I was pleasantly surprised. It definitely felt like Deus Ex to me. I can now understand some of the dislike for the boss fights, but for the most part, I just didn't enjoy them very much because they were pretty difficult. Still, I didn't actually find them to be out of place; after all, Deus Ex had boss fights, too. In the end, I enjoyed the game quite a bit. I'd definitely play it again.
Recently finished Fortix 2, and TDU 2 (again)
Carrier Command;War of the roses
Just finished Wizorb, which I got in Humble Bundle 6.

Pleasantly surprised. I wasn't expecting much from a so-called "Brick-breaker RPG", but it finally was quite fun! Nice "old-school" graphisms, even on a 1920*1200 screen they were very enjoyable. Excellent handling of the game, which is what you expect from a brick-breaker game which needs speed and precision.

For the RPG part, well, there's a story, merchants, people to help, keys and locked doors, basic but well-made. So that was nice.

Only 4 hours of play on normal difficulty, but I found it perfect, longer it would have grown tedious, I think.

So, yes, I made a good decision in buying the Humble Bundle 6, hoping the other games will be as good as that one!

So far in 2012 : http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/games_finished_in_2012_1/post15
09-29-12 Torchlight II (Steam)

Games finished in 2012
Add two games to this year's list:

- Da New Guys: Day of the Jackass: a solid point'n click overall. I greatly enjoyed it.
- Puzzle Agent 2: better than the first in which several puzzles were hard because the instructions were not clear. It seemed shorter / easier to me.

So far this year:
- Alone in the Dark 2
- Atom Zombie Smasher
- Batman Arkham Asylum
- Cave Story+
- Costume Quest
- Da New Guys: Day of the Jackass
- DLC Quest
- Fahrenheit
- Gemini Rue
- Iji
- Jurassic Park: The Game
- Limbo
- Lucidity
- Lume
- Rayman Raving Rabbits
- Puzzle Agent 2
- Serious Sam: Kamikaze Attack
- Serious Sam: The Random Encounter
- Shank
- Soulcaster 1&2
- SwiftStitch
- The Shivah
- The Witcher 2
- VVVVVV
- Your Doodles Are Bugged
- Zombie Shooter
Borderlands 2

Complete List and Reviews
Dear Esther

Happy I picked this one up cheap in the summer sale. Good little game but its very short.
Spec Ops - The Line

Is this the first shooter that deconstructs its own genre? Even if it isn't, it's a pretty ballsy game that hit me right in the guts. Will need to play this again, with different choices.
Uncharted
Infamous
God of War Quintology
Demon's Souls, Not as Interesting as i thought it would be
Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands (I preferred the Wii Version)
Clannad PC
Assassin's Creed Assassin's Creed 2 GOTY (First Platinum Trophy)
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood + Da Vinci DLC
Duke Nukem Forever The Doctor Who Cloned Me PC
Resistance Trilogy
Hyperdimension Neptunia
Valkryria Chronicles
Prince of Persia Sands of time HD Trilogy
Infamous 2
Infamous: Festival of blood
Resonance of Fate
Assassin's creed Revelations
Uncharted 2
Tales of Graces F
Dante's Inferno
Post edited December 27, 2012 by Master911
Just finished Portal 2 and Divine Divinity.