It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

1. Assassin's Creed II + Both DLC Sequences- Xbox 360; 1/4/2012 9/10
2. Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: The DaVinci Disappearance- PS3; 1/5/2012 9.5/10
3. Assassin's Creed Revelations- PS3; 1/11/2012 9/10
4. Mario Kart 7- 3DS; 1/13/2012 8/10
5. Sly Cooper and the Thievius Racoonus (Platinum Trophied)- PS3; 1/18/2012 9/10
6. Uncharted II- PS3; 1/29/2012 8/10
7. Super Mario Bros.- 3DS; 2/15/2012 6/10
8. Banjo-Kazooie- N64; 2/20/2012 8.5/10 (incredibly solid game even by today's standards. The camera is pretty shit at times though & the final battle was merciless)
Finished Final Fantasy 13, enjoyed it despite its flaws.

Hopefully I can clear out some of my backlog before Devil Survivor 2/Tales of Graces f/Xenoblade come out.
AFnord: I just finished Tortuga: Two treasures, and I really can't see why critics disliked this game so much. It was no masterpiece, but it was entertaining. The story was cliche, but the characters were likable enough for it to work. The action was shallow, but it had a good flow to it. Ship combat was arcadey and unrealistic but there was enough going on, and enough strategy in it for it to feel satisfying (if a tad bit repetitive). Overall a decent enough game.
Not to go off subject here, but i find that game critics are a lot like movie critics. They usually always rate the game/movie high that they feel make leaps and bounds in it's genre. That doesn't necessarily make it fun. This is why when i read reviews, I tend to listen to what my peers think of the game rather than a critic.
My updated list (5 extra games) - http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/games_finished_in_2012_1/post17
Post edited February 21, 2012 by Austrobogulator
1.The Legend of Zelda:Ocarina Of Time 3d-3ds 19/2/12
Plants vs. Zombies

Complete List
sacred gold - silver level

deponia, nice adventure game :)
Post edited February 21, 2012 by lugum
1.The Legend of Zelda:Ocarina Of Time 3d-3ds 19/2/12
2.Star Fox 64 3d-3ds 21/2/12
Full list:

http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/games_finished_in_2012_1/post89

4. The Cat and the Coup (2011) (PC, 21.2.2012, 8/10)

Does this freeware game count? I remembered it from some earlier GOG discussion where it sounded interesting, and now decided to try it. It took me maybe 10-15 minutes to finish it.

Quite extra-ordinary, documentary (political?) physics puzzle game, or whatever I should call it. I loaded it from Steam, but there is a separate download for it as well.

I am not sure how should I rate it, I gave it 8 for the odd experience. Very short, but free. As artistic and political as I've seen games trying to be.

I think I'll try the Stanley Parable next (another odd freeware game/mod), this way I'll get several more finished games for this year, rather than trying to finish Elder Scrolls series games or something.
Post edited February 21, 2012 by timppu
AFnord: I just finished Tortuga: Two treasures, and I really can't see why critics disliked this game so much. It was no masterpiece, but it was entertaining. The story was cliche, but the characters were likable enough for it to work. The action was shallow, but it had a good flow to it. Ship combat was arcadey and unrealistic but there was enough going on, and enough strategy in it for it to feel satisfying (if a tad bit repetitive). Overall a decent enough game.
Hovis1974: Not to go off subject here, but i find that game critics are a lot like movie critics. They usually always rate the game/movie high that they feel make leaps and bounds in it's genre. That doesn't necessarily make it fun. This is why when i read reviews, I tend to listen to what my peers think of the game rather than a critic.
Good games that are neither excellent nor bring anything new to the table usually get ~6-7/10 in review score though (which I think is what this game deserves), but many reviewers put it bellow the 5/10 line.
Skyrim
Deus ex HR
I only finish a game if i enjoy playing it.
And another one:

Dead Space 2 - Normal difficulty
Beat Jamestown today woooooo
Finally finished Baldur's Gate 2 (finished BG1 last year) for the first time :)
Actually finished SOA part earlier this year but just last night finished TOB.
The Doctor Who Cloned Me DLC (Duke Nukem Forever).

Enjoyed it, but with some of the same mixed feelings I had playing the original SP campaign. First of all, it felt a bit short. It was great to be up against Dr. Proton again, but I expected him to have more up his sleeve. The game still makes me feel a bit tied up without possibilities to make my own decisions. I never expected or wished for a completely non-linear game, but I'd like to be able to take different paths through maps and structures, to explore a bit more, to be able to choose different ways of entering and clearing rooms etc. (yes, I like some of the Rainbow Six and SWAT games, but I've also bet on Duke since '91).
Post edited February 22, 2012 by Primate