It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hector: Badge of Carnage (all 3 episodes)

Good stuff :)
ViolatorX: Recently completed:
Die Hard Arcade
Call of duty black ops
Singularity
Battlefield 3

Have some days off still so should be able to plow through some more soon.

In which I need to after a tidy up in the house and looking on steam, I have over 100 games I need to finish :S
nijuu: Do you mean the SP parts of COD Black Ops and BF3?
How long did they take you? (im going through the SP for both of them now...after spending eons on the MP lol)
Yes the SP campaigns, COD took about 8-10hrs if I recall played it off and on. Battlefield took about 6-8 and I didnt enjoy it atall.
Finished Wing Commander Saga yesterday. Great space-sim!
Just finished Portal 2. An excellent sequel to the 1, with lots of inventivity. And here what I like in Portal games: the test rooms are increasingly difficult, but somehow I managed to pass them all on my own, to the exception of one for which i read a FAQ online. That's why I call knowing how to balance a game's difficulty! Difficult, but never frustrating and so rewarding when you finally figure the solution!

I might try the online coop play, one of these days...

So far in 2012 :

Trine
Syberia
Katawa Shoujo – Emi
Bastion
Portal
Hydrophobia : Prophecy
Mass Effect 3 + DLC From Ashes
Portal 2

My up-to-date list: http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/games_finished_in_2012_1/post15
Post edited April 01, 2012 by xa_chan
1. Assassin's Creed II + Both DLC Sequences- Xbox 360; 1/4/2012 9/10
2. Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: The DaVinci Disappearance- PS3; 1/5/2012 9.5/10
3. Assassin's Creed Revelations- PS3; 1/11/2012 9/10
4. Mario Kart 7- 3DS; 1/13/2012 8/10
5. Sly Cooper and the Thievius Racoonus (Platinum Trophied)- PS3; 1/18/2012 9/10
6. Uncharted II- PS3; 1/29/2012 8/10
7. Super Mario Bros.- 3DS; 2/15/2012 6/10
8. Banjo-Kazooie- N64; 2/20/2012 8.5/10
9. Jak & Daxter- PS3; 2/24/2012 100% Completion 3/4/2012 9.5/10
10. Jak II- PS3; 2/28/2012 7/10
11. Jak III- PS3; 3/7/2012 7.5/10
12. Super Mario 3D Land (Luigi).- 3DS; 3/12/2012 9/10
13. Tales of Symphonia- Gamecube; 3/28/2012 9.5/10
13. DLC Quest- Xbox 360; 4/1/2012 8/10 (Ultra short game *I beat it in like 25 minutes while also 100 Percenting it* but it was also a really fun, humorous & charming gaming that successfully poked fun at the way DLC is utilized nowadays. For the $1 I spent on it, it was well worth the price.)
Latest ones: Alien Hallway, Hard Reset and Homefront
Just finished Limbo :)

PC:
03.01.2012 - Puzzle Agent
06.01.2012 - Puzzle Agent 2
12.01.2012 - Psychonauts (steam version, though I also own gog version .... and retail :P and I finished the game for the FIRST time :) )
01.02.2012 - Dead Island
19.03.2012 - Tomb Raider Underworld
01.04.2012 - Limbo
Finished Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. Unlike many goggers, I can say I really enjoyed the campaigns of every game in the Call of Duty series up to and including this one, even though they're a little short (played this from beginning to end today). Looking forward to playing the next games - when they get cheap enough.

Edit: also finished Shank. It's so hard I'm actually thankful it's short.

Games finished so far:
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines, Darwinia, Dark Messiah of Might & Magic, Shadowgrounds, Braid, And Yet it Moves, CoD: Modern Warfare 2, Shank.
Post edited April 02, 2012 by Drakhyrr
This thread seems to be dead since OP hasn't updated the first post in weeks. Anyway, here is my complete list from this year. The ones on bold are from this weekend.
Vanquish, Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People: Episode 1: Homestar Ruiner, Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet, Hydrophobia, Jamestown , Nation Red, Chrome, Yakuza, Cogs, The Misadventures of P.B. Winterbottom, Serious Sam: The Random Encounter, Dead Space, Dark Messiah of Might and Magic, Stacking, Dead Space Extraction, Metal Gear Solid 2, Outland, Puzzle Agent 2, Escape Goat, Battlefield 3 (SP), The Witcher, Gears of War, Where Is My Heart?, Borderlands, Lume, Bulletstorm, Dead Space 2, Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective, Journey

About Ghost Trick, I know lot of people like it but I thought it was absolutely horrible. No doubt the worst game I've played this year. And no I am not trolling. Dang I even played that Dark Messiah game to completion and thought it was better than this.
Only played through Journey once but seeing how short and great it was need to do it again.
Full list:

http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/games_finished_in_2012_1/post89

6. Diablo 2 + Lord of Destruction (2001) (PC, 3.4.2012, 8/10)

About time! Finished the normal difficulty as a Barbarian, level 42.

In the end I'd say it was better and more enjoyable than I earlier thought, so I am glad I didn't give up on it. The save game system still sucks though, and it didn't leave me with an urge to buy Diablo 3 either.

I think I'll still try something with the game like the secret cow level. Whether I'll replay it... I'm not fully sure. I was thinking of replaying it sometime in the future with some other class, e.g. Necromancer or Druid, but apparently I'd have to play it again in normal difficulty then if I change class, and the nightmare difficulty is available to me only if I continue as the Barbarian?

I generally dislike games that unlock harder difficulty levels only after you complete the whole game. I don't think I like D2 that much that I'd replay at least the same character, only with higher difficulty (Nightmare and Hell).
Post edited April 03, 2012 by timppu
Fallout New Vegas

Complete List
Ah, finally, another game finished. This time around:
Hard Reset
kalmis666: This thread seems to be dead since OP hasn't updated the first post in weeks. Anyway, here is my complete list from this year.
Thats why people should just do it like I do instead of just writing a game down when they beat it.... well if they seriously are interested in keeping track of what they beat in the year that is.
I just completed Mass Effect 3. Best game I played this year and I thought the ending wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be. I can understand why people were upset and it was disappointing that a lot of questions were left unanswered but I didn't think it was as bad as some people claimed it to be.
Finished recently:
- Shank: Nice graphics and music but I became a bit bored at ~2/3 of the game and it was becoming too difficult. I finished with a trainer.
- Your Doodles Are Bugged: A nice Lemmings-like. I enjoyed playing it by 30-minutes sessions.

This year :
- Atom Zombie Smasher
- Cave Story+
- Costume Quest
- DLC Quest
- Iji
- Limbo
- Lume
- Serious Sam: Kamikaze Attack
- Shank
- Soulcaster 1&2
- The Witcher 2