It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Only two for me. Both on XBOX 360.

1. Dead Island
2. Dark Souls

I've started a few more games on PC and XBOX 360, but I haven't finished them yet.
Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake eater.......Again. Still with NO Stealth Camo.....SO I will do it again]
Hack, Slash, Loot - beat all 6 quests, and unlocked 13/17 achievements along the way.

Which just goes to show you that I have a weakness for roguelikes, even bad ones like this one.

To be honest, it did have a couple things I liked, and I would've been really impressed if I hadn't seen them first in Dungeon Crawl / Stone Soup - ability to auto-travel by clicking on the map, and the monsters actually getting stat bonuses / abilities from the loot they're carrying (too bad they only drop 1 item at a time.)

And the monster "AI" is definitely better than average - melee monsters don't run into your sword - they wait for you to close the gap so they'd have first strike, and when you create a bottleneck monsters will actually find their way around to flank you through other passages.

So yes, this game did do a few things right. But it did so much wrong at the design level...
Post edited April 08, 2012 by kalirion
Time to update my list, I finished Jolly Rover, Witcher 1 (had to play it again for my optimal savegame for Wichter 2^^) and Runaway 3 :-)
Completed Psychonauts, Batman: Arkham Asylum and Costume Quest this year.

Psychonauts is clearly the best out of them. Arkham Asylum is good, and Costume Quest is a fun little RPG/adventure game.
Mirror's Edge, for the "nth" time since 2009, lost count by now, Saints Row 2, Saint's Row The Third, two times last week, Serious Sam 3, Skyrim, like 4 times in a row, Tyrian 2000, Need for Speed: The Run, Assassin's Creed, Assassin's Creed 2, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, Battlefield 3, and I'm probably forgetting something.

And yeah, I do have way too much free time in my hands, anyway;

Currently playing:

Kane and Lynch: Dead Men
Unreal Tournament III
Dead Island
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Rage
Serious Sam HD: The First encounter
Torchlight
Warhammer 40k: Space Marine
Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning
Super Meat Boy
Bit.Trip Runner
Post edited April 08, 2012 by Ashedown
1.The Legend of Zelda:Ocarina Of Time 3d-3ds 19/2/12
2.Star Fox 64 3d-3ds 21/2/12
3.Ace Attorney-Justice For All-Wii-2/3/12
4.No More Heroes 2-Desperate Struggle-Wii-3/3/12
5.Punch Out-Wii-3/3/12
6.Metal Gear Solid 2-Sons Of Liberty-PS3-11/3/12
7.Metal Gear Solid 3-Snake Eater-PS3-12/3/12
8.Metal Gear Solid-Peace Walker-PS3-15/3/12
9.Metal Gear-PS3-16/3/12
10.Metal Gear 2-Solid Snake-PS3-17/3/12
11.Metal Gear Solid 4-Guns of the Patriots-PS3-31/3/12
12.Super Mario Land-Game Boy-6/4/12
13.Super Mario Land 2-Game Boy-7/4/12
14.Mario Kart 7-3DS-9/4/12

got both the mario land games on the virtual console and havent really played them since i was a child, suprised how quick and easy they are now. besides that finally finished all cups on mario kart 7 which still suffers from winning being a mix of skill and luck
Big update this time, mostly because I've been waiting to make an update till I finished everything I was close.

Tales of Graces f - Unquestionably the best gameplay out of the US released Tales games. I liked the story concept, but it petered out after chapter 5 (I wish a certain character would have rejoined before the Future arc). The characters/skits and subevents, particularly in the Future arc were pretty entertaining even if they weren't groundbreaking or anything. At the very least, the story/characters didn't piss me off and make me want to fly to Japan and bludgeon the writers to death like Abyss.

Sands of Destruction - Story/character development/plot progression is pretty bad and doesn't follow any sort of logic... the anime wasn't even particularly good or memorable but it probably handled a lot of things better. Also, the only difficulty comes from enemies stealing a ridiculous amount of turns in a row and wiping you out before you can get an action. Screw you Lacertus Rex. :(

Batman: Arkham City - Worse than the first game in pretty much every way, but still a fairly good game.

New Super Mario Bros. Wii - Nice throwback to the classic games. Difficulty was pretty appropriate. Got a bit tiresome to play by the end though.

Final Fantasy 3 DS - Giving the onion kids names/personalities didn't really add anything. This incarnation of the job system is rather inflexible and a bit grindy and some jobs should have been given to you sooner or a few more should have had access to magic since there's no good advanced magic classes until like immediately before the final dungeon. And bleh wifi extras (even though they aren't remotely necessary for beating the game). Still I enjoyed it a lot because it moved pretty briskly, even with grinding it only took a little over 25 hours. The "old school"ness didn't bother me at all since the dungeons felt pretty short except for the last one - there really should have been a save point in the final dungeon for convenience sake even though it wasn't difficult at all.
clarky85: 1.The Legend of Zelda:Ocarina Of Time 3d-3ds 19/2/12
5.Punch Out-Wii-3/3/12
9.Metal Gear-PS3-16/3/12

got both the mario land games on the virtual console and havent really played them since i was a child, suprised how quick and easy they are now. besides that finally finished all cups on mario kart 7 which still suffers from winning being a mix of skill and luck
Now I want to fire my PS2 and replay MSG's... like my backlog wasn't huge enough, thanks a lot mate... Hahaha.
1. Assassin's Creed
2. Assassin's Creed II
3. Assassin's Creed: Revelations

I need to get Brotherhood sometime soon.
Ashedown: Mirror's Edge, for the "nth" time since 2009, lost count by now, Saints Row 2
Did you play SR2 on PC or console? From some other discussions I got that the PC version is very buggy and needs all kinds of workarounds and extra fixes to work passably.
clarky85: 1.The Legend of Zelda:Ocarina Of Time 3d-3ds 19/2/12
5.Punch Out-Wii-3/3/12
9.Metal Gear-PS3-16/3/12

Ashedown: Now I want to fire my PS2 and replay MSG's... like my backlog wasn't huge enough, thanks a lot mate... Hahaha.
you make it sound like a bad idea, :P but if you did as ong as you remember where your doing and what to do you can do thegames pretty fast
mrcrispy83: Tales of Graces f - At the very least, the story/characters didn't piss me off and make me want to fly to Japan and bludgeon the writers to death like Abyss.
Funny... I have played every single US released game in the series (minus this one & Radiant Mythology) including the two PS1 games (none of that emulator shit either) & I thought that Tales of the Abyss had some of the best characters in the series.... hell... as a whole, I feel it had the best overall cast. Thats not to say there aren't some awesome characters in the series (Yuri, Claus, Stahn, Moses, Zelos, Regal & Sheena instantly come to mind), but I don't think any of them come close to most of the characters in Abyss (Minus Yuri, who is probably the best overall character in the series). The characters in the game actually grow over the course of the story instead of just staying some generic good guys out to save the world & there friends from the get go (*cough*Lloyd*cough*).... Most prominently would be Luke. He starts off a lazy jerk who is pissed off that he was dragged from his home onto a quest that he feels doesn't concern him, a person who hates the idea of killing & damns those around him that have done it because he feels in is unnecessary, someone who hates the fact that he has lived in luxury his entire life & is forced to sleep in places & eat food that he feels is beneath his status, someone who is in general is blind to the world around him.... then he grows over the course of the story when he starts to see the truth & how things really are. He starts out as an extremely reluctant asshole who just wants to get home & ends up as a true hero. I personally fail to see how that is as bad as you put it.... the only truly annoying character in the game to me is Mieu, but even he grows on you after awhile. Nevertheless... different stokes for different folks I guess.
Post edited April 09, 2012 by Roberttitus
Cardinal Quest. An indie rogue-lite (I'm officially coining that term now) with a simple system. Combat was easy, almost simplistic, but the game at least gave a decent sense of progression. It is questionable if skill is a huge factor in this game though, it felt more like "if you get the right spells, you will win". I played as a Mage, got freeze, sleep, fear & stealth, and could effectively crowd control all enemies in the game, thus damage taken was minimal. If you don't get any skills that allows you to control the enemy, then the game will probably kick your behind.
New ones in bold:

Vanquish, Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People: Episode 1: Homestar Ruiner, Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet, Hydrophobia, Jamestown , Nation Red, Chrome, Yakuza, Cogs, The Misadventures of P.B. Winterbottom, Serious Sam: The Random Encounter, Dead Space, Dark Messiah of Might and Magic, Stacking, Dead Space Extraction, Metal Gear Solid 2, Outland, Puzzle Agent 2, Escape Goat, Battlefield 3 (SP), The Witcher, Gears of War, Where Is My Heart?, Borderlands, Lume, Bulletstorm, Dead Space 2, Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective, Journey, SwiftStitch, Too Human, Flower, ^_^

SwiftStitch is really nice minimalistic indie puzzle game. Really recommend everyone checking out.
Too Human is very boring, luckily a short game. Interesting setting and collecting loot is mostly always fun.
Flower, well everyone knows what this. Decent enough.
^_^, this is nice short AGS game. Quite funny actually
http://www.bigbluecup.com/games.php?action=detail&id=1524
Post edited April 09, 2012 by kalmis666