It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Finished Fragile Dreams.

I liked the idea and the atmosphere, but the controls and combat are terrible and the game kept getting worse in level design (with a lot more dead space and empty hallways, and trying to prevent you from just running past enemies by cramming them in really tiny rooms where you have no space to fight them) and story as it went along. The first companion was the best NPC, and the overly dramatic story didn't really suit the atmosphere they were trying to build and ended up sappy instead of poignant like Record of a Yokohama Shopping Trip. You can also tell they ran out of time and rushed through things what with just randomly tossing in resolution to a couple NPC storylines without really having any explanation to how they got there.

Also the weapon durability was a terrible idea because it was completely random and not based on how much you used it. Sometimes a weapon breaks after a single fight, sometimes you can get it to last half the game.
Serious Sam: Kamikaze Attack can now be considered completed.

It reminded me a bit of Bit Trip runner, but a lot easier.
Dead Space
Tron Evolution
Dead Space 2
Venetica
Mega Man: Network Transmission
Duke Nukem Forever

------ since then

BloodRayne
Hard Reset
dungeon Keeper: finished deeper dungeons back in the day but never really played the main campaign.

Hopefully now I have finished running around the world and moving I can get down to finishing some more
Grand Theft Auto IV: The Ballad of Gay Tony: Nowhere as good as the base game, but this the expansion you should be playing if you want more GTA IV.

2009:

Grand Theft Auto IV, C&C3: Tiberium Wars, C&C3: Kane's Wrath, Fallout 1, Fallout 3, Devil May Cry 4, Beneath A Steel Sky

Best game finished in 2009:Fallout
Worst game finished in 2009: C&C3: Kane's Wrath

2010:

Final Fantasy VII, Dead Space, Unreal, Heavy Rain, Mass Effect, Mass Effect: Bring Down the Sky, Secret of Monkey Island: SE, Jagged Alliance 2, Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business, Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction, Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty, Assassin's Creed

Best game finished in 2010: Final Fantasy VII
Worst game finished in 2010: Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty

2011:

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Red Dead Redemption, Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare, The Elder Scrolls IV: Shivering Isles, Bioshock, Assassin's Creed 2 GotY, Plants vs. Zombies, Neverwinter Nights, Resistance 3, Call of Duty: World at War, Duke Nukem 3D, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Left 4 Dead (Advanced), Might and Magic III: Isles of Terra

Best game finished in 2011: Bioshock
Worst game finished in 2011: Deus Ex: Human Revolution

2012:

Batman: Arkham Asylum, Demon's Souls, Metal Gear Solid, Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and Damned, Grand Theft Auto IV: The Ballad of Gay Tony

Best game finished in 2012: Demon's Souls
Worst game finished in 2012: Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and Damned
Prey. It was quite alright actually, even though I'm usually not a big fan of shooters.
Updated my list with Supreme Commander 2!
1. Assassin's Creed II + Both DLC Sequences- Xbox 360; 1/4/2012 9/10
2. Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: The DaVinci Disappearance- PS3; 1/5/2012 9.5/10
3. Assassin's Creed Revelations- PS3; 1/11/2012 9/10
4. Mario Kart 7- 3DS; 1/13/2012 8/10
5. Sly Cooper and the Thievius Racoonus (Platinum Trophied)- PS3; 1/18/2012 9/10
6. Uncharted II- PS3; 1/29/2012 8/10
7. Super Mario Bros.- 3DS; 2/15/2012 6/10
8. Banjo-Kazooie- N64; 2/20/2012 8.5/10
9. Jak & Daxter- PS3; 2/24/2012 9.5/10
10. Jak II- PS3; 2/28/2012 7/10 (This game... ohh god this game... it is one of the most frustrating games I have ever played in my life & in my opinion a massive step down from the first game. I beat it once before on the PS2 but I don't remember it being anywhere near this frustrating & tedious. That being said, there are parts of the game that are legitimately fun... however those parts usually don't involve cars, never ending hordes of enemies or areas where you die 15 times due to a shitty camera & being made to start all the way from the beginning again as a result.)
Metro 2033 (PC) - mediocre shooter with incredibly atmosphere and graphics
Limbo (PC) - Strange and artsy
Darksiders. First game I've actually finished in years. I think the last new game I finished was Fallout 3, a few weeks after release.
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines
Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance
Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow
Summon Night: Swordcraft Story
Post edited March 06, 2012 by Drelmanes
Toki Tori

I still have the Bubble Barrage Hard / Bonus levels and the Test Lab levels left to do, but the game thought fit to award me the achievement for beating it as well as show me the credits, so I guess that it counts as a "finish" :)
Post edited March 01, 2012 by kalirion
Just finished Rochard, that was great!
And Yet It Moves
Jagged Alliances Deadly Games from GOG !! Really awesome game