It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Finished Serious Sam - Kamikaze Attack

It was nice but was not very long (40 levels where you chase Sam with additional bonus objectives). I quite enjoyed it.

Also finished The Witcher 2 yesterday. A great game, a lot better than the first one (which was too lengthy, but because of too much travel in the swamps). More packed, more blockbuster and a great story. I liked it but I must confess I did not even try to craft objects and almost skipped alchemy.

So far in 2012:
- Iji
- Costume Quest
- Soulcaster I
- Soulcaster II
- Serious Sam Kamikaze Attack
- The Witcher 2
Post edited February 23, 2012 by sebarnolds
Deus Ex: Human Revolution: The Missing Link (PC)

Got all the cheevments. Nifty piece of DLC that lasted me a surprising number of hours. Recommended.
Jamestown - Main Campaign
Update:

The Blackwell Legacy
Blackwell Unbound
The Blackwell Convergence
Breath of Death VII: The Beginning
Costume Quest
Costume Quest: Grubbins on Ice
Fallout 3
Lugaru HD
Samorost
Samorost 2
Sanctum: Slums
Shank
TRAUMA
1. Assassin's Creed II + Both DLC Sequences- Xbox 360; 1/4/2012 9/10
2. Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: The DaVinci Disappearance- PS3; 1/5/2012 9.5/10
3. Assassin's Creed Revelations- PS3; 1/11/2012 9/10
4. Mario Kart 7- 3DS; 1/13/2012 8/10
5. Sly Cooper and the Thievius Racoonus (Platinum Trophied)- PS3; 1/18/2012 9/10
6. Uncharted II- PS3; 1/29/2012 8/10
7. Super Mario Bros.- 3DS; 2/15/2012 6/10
8. Banjo-Kazooie- N64; 2/20/2012 8.5/10
9. Jak & Daxter- PS3; 2/24/2012 9.5/10 (A lot shorter than I remember, but still awesome to this day. There are parts of the game that are harder than a catholic priest after dreaming about a room full of little boys. Next two games I'll be focusing on are the other 2 Jak games. Beat the 2nd One once before, never even played the 3rd one)
Post edited February 27, 2012 by Roberttitus
Vanquish - Xbox 360 - Meh! Boring FPS Oooh I can slide and shoot! 7 hrs of walk forward and shoot everything that shoots at you!

Back to Syndicate....(Original - not that FPS one!) X)
Zombie Shooter

Finished it on Hard - the final boss was a ridiculous HP sink. Found a spot where its moronic AI kept shooting at me even though it couldn't hit me, but I could hit it. And then I held down the fire button for at least 10-15 minutes. I should've gotten a book to read or something.
Post edited February 25, 2012 by kalirion
The Darkness II, Mass Effect 2.
kalirion: Zombie Shooter

Finished it on Hard - the final boss was a ridiculous HP sink. Found a spot where its moronic AI kept shooting at me even though it couldn't hit me, but I could hit it. And then I held down the fire button for at least 10-15 minutes. I should've gotten a book to read or something.
You were not supposed to kill the final boss by just shooting it :P You were supposed to use the big machine in the middle of the map in order to kill it
kalirion: Zombie Shooter

AFnord: You were not supposed to kill the final boss by just shooting it :P You were supposed to use the big machine in the middle of the map in order to kill it
Ah! I was wondering if it was something like that.... Never saw the big machine - was it past the place where the boss first appears?
AFnord: You were not supposed to kill the final boss by just shooting it :P You were supposed to use the big machine in the middle of the map in order to kill it
kalirion: Ah! I was wondering if it was something like that.... Never saw the big machine - was it past the place where the boss first appears?
No, it was just to the left of it, surrounded by white glass walls. There was also a button on each side of it that you had to push, and a button just below it. You were supposed to push the buttons on each side of it, then lure the boss into the machine, and then push the button below it, the boss would then take a lot of damage and new enemies would spawn.
Deus Ex Human Revolution - The Missing Link

Complete List
Post edited February 25, 2012 by papaluigi
Finished Final Fantasy XIII-2 last night.
I just completed the main mission in Skyrim. I liked where the last portion of the mission took place but I felt the final battle and the ending were a bit underwhelming.
Finally I can say that I've played and completed Gabriel Knight 2. Some sound stuttering, couple of crashes and pixelated videos didn't stop me this time.