It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dead Space
Tron Evolution
Dead Space 2
Venetica

----- since then

Mega Man: Network Transmission
Duke Nukem Forever
JMich: 18/02/2012: Alpha Protocol Excellent games, even if the choices it has are just illusion. Small differences in the outcomes depending on your choices, but that means that you can play as you like and not worry too much about missing stuff. Finished it as recruit, and I do agree that pistols are overpowered. May replay it as a veteran at a later date, well worth the 2 euros I paid for it back in September.
Pistoll + Technical = boss killer. U can reset your 6x headshot again with Brilliance skill :)
AGS Bake Sale Bundle - All Games.

I'm not completely positive I actually beat Retina, but it seems I got an ending screen without "Game Over" message, so I'm assuming that was it.

You can remove the separate 9 Months In from my list, as that's part of the bundle.
Finished the Borderlands main story yesterday, but none of the DLC yet.
grynn: Just finished Mass Effect, I wasn't expecting that it'd be so nice but it (especially the ending) was simply great. Bioware sure does know how to make RPG's, even if it's the age of consoles.
AFnord: Wait until you play Dragon age 2 before you make such comments. That was one lackluster game (it was not horrible, but it was not very good either, and it left no lasting impression on me).
I heard it was terribad, I might check out it someday but it's probably much better to play Torment or Kotor 10th time I guess.
Deus Ex: Human Revolution (PC)

Pacifist and Foxiest of the Hound GET! Missed a whopping four books for Scholar, though - one of them being the first book you find. C'est la vie. Next time I play the game I can take a more violent route.
And another one.

Star Wars - Dark Forces. I have played all the JK games, but up to this point I had never actually finished the game that started that series. : )
I'm done with Atom Zombie Smasher. It was fun but I had to start a campaign with the casual modifier to win (but too easily). I'll restart later with a higher difficulty setting.
Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and Damned: What a stupid game and waste of time. Plenty of bugs, dumb scenario, characters which aren't interesting at all. GTA IV was a favourite of mine. But avoid this expansion...

2009:

Grand Theft Auto IV, C&C3: Tiberium Wars, C&C3: Kane's Wrath, Fallout 1, Fallout 3, Devil May Cry 4, Beneath A Steel Sky

Best game finished in 2009:Fallout
Worst game finished in 2009: C&C3: Kane's Wrath

2010:

Final Fantasy VII, Dead Space, Unreal, Heavy Rain, Mass Effect, Mass Effect: Bring Down the Sky, Secret of Monkey Island: SE, Jagged Alliance 2, Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business, Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction, Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty, Assassin's Creed

Best game finished in 2010: Final Fantasy VII
Worst game finished in 2010: Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty

2011:

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Red Dead Redemption, Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare, The Elder Scrolls IV: Shivering Isles, Bioshock, Assassin's Creed 2 GotY, Plants vs. Zombies, Neverwinter Nights, Resistance 3, Call of Duty: World at War, Duke Nukem 3D, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Left 4 Dead (Advanced), Might and Magic III: Isles of Terra

Best game finished in 2011: Bioshock
Worst game finished in 2011: Deus Ex: Human Revolution

2012:

Batman: Arkham Asylum, Demon's Souls, Metal Gear Solid, Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and Damned

Best game finished in 2012: Demon's Souls
Worst game finished in 2012: Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and Damned
Finished Gemini Rue yesterday. :)
Batman: Arkham City (Platinum trophy!)

Complete List
Post edited February 19, 2012 by csmith
Just finished the single player campaign of Call of Duty: World at War....

It's a Call of Duty game, so while the story was good (for a WW2 game) it wasn't anything special. Not playing MP, i have no interest to
Beat The Simpsons Arcade Game this morning. It was unsurprisingly pretty crappy.
I just finished Tortuga: Two treasures, and I really can't see why critics disliked this game so much. It was no masterpiece, but it was entertaining. The story was cliche, but the characters were likable enough for it to work. The action was shallow, but it had a good flow to it. Ship combat was arcadey and unrealistic but there was enough going on, and enough strategy in it for it to feel satisfying (if a tad bit repetitive). Overall a decent enough game.
Just finished Hydrophobia : Prophecy on Steam.

Not a good game. Not at all. Way too short (3 hours and it was over, and i'm not a speed player), but the worst is the maniability, which is one of the crappiest I've ever encountered in a game.

I'm glad I paid that game only 2€ or so during last Christmas Steam sale. There's no way anyone should pay more than that to play it....

So far in 2012 :

Trine
Syberia
Katawa Shoujo – Emi
Bastion
Portal
Hydrophobia : Prophecy

My original edited post :

http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/games_finished_in_2012_1/post15