It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Beat Ultima 3 a couple of days ago. Much better than Ultima 1 & 2 but still not good. Hope Ultima 4 is as good as everybody says but I doubt it. :P
11-11-12 Lone Survivor (Steam)

Games finished in 2012
Silent Hill 2

Only Toluca Prison scared me but thats it, everything else was kinda easy because melee weapons were overpowered beacause they never break and there is no limited inventory.
I played on Normal Mode and I got plenty of ammo as if it was easy mode, Resident Evil's had less ammo depending on what difficulty you were playing.

This is the scariest game ever that everyone says its superior because Resident Evil was always an action game? The only reason people say it is beacause of its atmosphere but the Resident Evil Remake had that same atmosphere aswell to me.
Post edited November 11, 2012 by Elmofongo
To The Moon (sob) and Radiant Historia, in recent months.
Defenders Quest. Terribly addictive, I have found it difficult to play anything else lately.

Now that I have beaten it, I can go back to playing Icewind Da.. ooooh, new game mode??

On to New Story+ ! :)
Dead Space
Tron Evolution
Dead Space 2
Venetica
Mega Man: Network Transmission
Duke Nukem Forever
BloodRayne
Hard Reset
LIMBO
BloodRayne 2
Bob Came in Pieces
Mega Man 10
Serious Sam 3: BFE
Resident Evil (GameCube remake)
Cave Story+ (normal ending only)
Transformers: War for Cybertron
Jade Empire: Special Edition
Alan Wake (+ both DLCs - The Signal & The Writer)
American McGee's Alice
Resident Evil 5
Project I.G.I.
Bulletstorm
Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven
Kingpin: Life of Crime
Risen
Red Faction Armageddon
Scarygirl
Red Dead Revolver
X-Men Origins: Wolverine
Vessel
Dark Void

------ since then

System Shock 2 (6th or 7th time going through it I think)
Condemned: Criminal Origins (2nd playthrough - found all the dead birds this time around)
Fallout 3 add-ons (Operation: Anchorage, The Pitt, Broken Steel, Point Lookout, Mothership Zeta): Good add-ons if you wanna have some more Fallout 3. I especially liked Point Lookout and Mothership Zeta.

2009:

Grand Theft Auto IV, C&C3: Tiberium Wars, C&C3: Kane's Wrath, Fallout 1, Fallout 3, Devil May Cry 4, Beneath A Steel Sky

Best game finished in 2009: Fallout
Worst game finished in 2009: C&C3: Kane's Wrath

2010:

Final Fantasy VII, Dead Space, Unreal, Heavy Rain, Mass Effect, Mass Effect: Bring Down the Sky, Secret of Monkey Island: SE, Jagged Alliance 2, Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business, Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction, Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty, Assassin's Creed

Best game finished in 2010: Final Fantasy VII
Worst game finished in 2010: Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty

2011:

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Red Dead Redemption, Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare, The Elder Scrolls IV: Shivering Isles, Bioshock, Assassin's Creed 2 GotY, Plants vs. Zombies, Neverwinter Nights, Resistance 3, Call of Duty: World at War, Duke Nukem 3D, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Left 4 Dead (Advanced), Might and Magic III: Isles of Terra

Best game finished in 2011: Bioshock
Worst game finished in 2011: Deus Ex: Human Revolution

2012:

Batman: Arkham Asylum, Demon's Souls, Metal Gear Solid, Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and Damned, Grand Theft Auto IV: The Ballad of Gay Tony, Descent: Freespace - The Great War, Portal, Ultimate Spider-Man: Total Mayhem (iOS), Army of Darkness: Defense (iOS), Neverwinter Nights: Shadows of Undrentide, Fallout 3 add-ons (Operation: Anchorage, The Pitt, Broken Steel, Point Lookout, Mothership Zeta)

Best game finished in 2012: Demon's Souls
Worst game finished in 2012: Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and Damned
Post edited November 14, 2012 by keremix
Fallout New Vegas Old World Blues Reviews

Complete List and Reviews
i just finished Star Wars The Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition.
Already finished:
http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/games_finished_in_2012_1/post566

Rayman Jungle Run

Beaten on Android. If and when they do that Super Meat Boy for mobile devides, this is the only way it could work. Jungle Run is not an easy game. At least to get perfect score that is. I've beaten everething except for the extra 4-10 level.

Blocks That Matter
Decent puzzle/platformer ala Tetris/Minecraft. Some annoying timing based levels, but nothing too bad.

Portal 2 co-op
Played this with my brother. Only got around playing few levels every second Saturday evening or so. It is as awesome on co-op as it is solo.

The Lost City
Short and sweet Android adventure game. Bit on the casual side, but still worth playing. Got bit Myst vibes, only that the that there is hardly any story.

Bob Came in Pieces
Another puzzle/platformer. This is more physics based than BTM and easier since you can not die. Only took like 3h.
Spectromancer

Finished the original campaign very early on Normal as a Mechanician. Next tried Very Hard as a Necromancer and got my ass handed to me very early on.

Found the game fun and very addictive.

Samorost 2

Nice little game. Finished this one with my nephew and two trips to a walkthrough.

Fotonica

Beat the main levels on the default difficulty. Not my type of game I guess.
Post edited December 01, 2012 by kalirion
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (PC)

For some reason I thought this game had received the "great story" emblem from GameSpot. It hadn't, but it was still great fun. Only played the campaign, which took about 5 hours. Was a bit annoying how everything had to happen at the highest possible speed, though. It's as if Infinity Ward had never heard of "pacing" when they wrote the story.
The Journey Down - Part 1: Over The Edge

Overall really good, if quite short. Writing was good, looked great, great music, good voice acting. It was slightly rough in some places (no lipsynching, some dodgy puzzles), but overall I was pleasantly surprised by the high quality. My real gripe with it is with the episodic form, because it means that this one was really just the prologue, and nothing much really happened plot-wise. It felt more like a prologue of a game kinda pulled off and made standalone. So I enjoyed it, but it left me feeling a little unsatisfied. Looking forward to Part 2, whenever it comes out.
Wet: I have mixed feelings about this games. I like the B-movielike atmosphere of the game and the soundtrack is just great. The game plays more like Assassin's Creed directed by Tarantino. However, there are some annoying bugs and bad camera angles. Also, the game gets quite repetitive after a short time. Still, overall Wet is not a bad game

2009:

Grand Theft Auto IV, C&C3: Tiberium Wars, C&C3: Kane's Wrath, Fallout 1, Fallout 3, Devil May Cry 4, Beneath A Steel Sky

Best game finished in 2009: Fallout
Worst game finished in 2009: C&C3: Kane's Wrath

2010:

Final Fantasy VII, Dead Space, Unreal, Heavy Rain, Mass Effect, Mass Effect: Bring Down the Sky, Secret of Monkey Island: SE, Jagged Alliance 2, Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business, Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction, Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty, Assassin's Creed

Best game finished in 2010: Final Fantasy VII
Worst game finished in 2010: Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty

2011:

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Red Dead Redemption, Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare, The Elder Scrolls IV: Shivering Isles, Bioshock, Assassin's Creed 2 GotY, Plants vs. Zombies, Neverwinter Nights, Resistance 3, Call of Duty: World at War, Duke Nukem 3D, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Left 4 Dead (Advanced), Might and Magic III: Isles of Terra

Best game finished in 2011: Bioshock
Worst game finished in 2011: Deus Ex: Human Revolution

2012:

Batman: Arkham Asylum, Demon's Souls, Metal Gear Solid, Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and Damned, Grand Theft Auto IV: The Ballad of Gay Tony, Descent: Freespace - The Great War, Portal, Ultimate Spider-Man: Total Mayhem (iOS), Army of Darkness: Defense (iOS), Neverwinter Nights: Shadows of Undrentide, Fallout 3 add-ons (Operation: Anchorage, The Pitt, Broken Steel, Point Lookout, Mothership Zeta), Wet

Best game finished in 2012: Demon's Souls
Worst game finished in 2012: Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and Damned
Post edited November 24, 2012 by keremix
Fallout New Vegas Lonesome Road

Complete List and Reviews