It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Finally I've beaten Super Meat Boy (only the light worlds with Meat Boy).

Full list
Post edited November 03, 2012 by nandesz00
Coelocanth: Okay, just finished Spec Ops: The Line. Holy F*** what a game. Damn, this is what gaming is all about. Great, great game.
I've told you :)

I've just beaten Just Cause 2 (Ok, beaten with ~37% competition, I'm better off just saying completed story mode). Once again, I'd like to say thank you Ian.
I'll write few lines about my opinion/view of the game tomorrow (If anyone cares, that is), and now I really should go catch some sleep, it's 3AM here.
Post edited November 03, 2012 by IronStar
Finished Lost: Via Domus: definitely not GOTY but I had a good time with it. Gameplay was a bit rough and it was not very long.

Note that I am watching my Lost DVDs (currently on season 3) so that might affect my "review" :-)

This year:
- Alone in the Dark 2
- Atom Zombie Smasher
- Batman Arkham Asylum
- Cave Story+
- Costume Quest
- Da New Guys: Day of the Jackass
- DLC Quest
- Fahrenheit
- Gemini Rue
- Iji
- Jolly Rover
- Jurassic Park: The Game
- Limbo
- Lost: Via Domus
- Lucidity
- Lume
- Rayman Raving Rabbits
- Puzzle Agent 2
- Serious Sam: Kamikaze Attack
- Serious Sam: The Random Encounter
- Shank
- Soulcaster 1&2
- SwiftStitch
- The Shivah
- The Witcher 2
- Transformers: War for cybertron
- VVVVVV
- Your Doodles Are Bugged
- Zombie Shooter
Post edited November 04, 2012 by sebarnolds
just completed Rogue Leader.
Finished Dead Space.
In 2012: Fable II, Brutal Legend, Fallout 3 + Operation Anchorage, Bioshock, Star Wars The Force Unleashed, DLC Quest, Wizorb, Cave Story +, Diablo III, and LIMBO
Faerie Solitaire. Fun way to pass a couple evenings.
i just replayed TMNT arcade from 1989.
Finished Jagged Alliance 2 few days ago. First time I finished it with 1.13 mod and second time I finished it ever. I started it mayn more times than this but usually got distracted by something shiny, usually some mercs I would like to start so I started over to try them.
It is fantastic game, which lost nothing of its greatness. If only it wasn't crashing for me over and over again. Closing words: Raven rocks!!!

I am not afraid to rate it 9.5/10 and to recommend it to anyone.

Full list.
Xcom great game i enjoyed it and Borderlands 2 and boy was that fun.
Borderlands 1. I really hate how it has you automatically switch weapons so easily even if you think you just tapped the pick up button but overall, a fun game.
Carmageddon 1 yay
Beat Levant's side in Hexyz Force. Pretty average, but it was fairly fast paced and being frame skip in battle and able to fast forward through text is a godsend. And I liked Levant and Irene.

And Lufia Curse of the Sinistrals for the DS. Yes I know the game's reputation from switching over from turn based to action RPG, but I thought I'd give it a shot since Rune Factory 3 was a fantastic action rpg, but it was quite a bit rougher and had some terrible boss design (argh fighting Gades so goddamn many times)

Third and last in this update is Mana Khemia. Probably one of the best games in the Atelier series overall and in terms of balancing item creation stuff and questy RPG stuff, and there were some battles that weren't complete pushovers and required a bit of strategy in battle (even though it's still not a terribly difficult game) instead of just being kind of a chore and bare bones like where you could synth up a bunch of magic nukes that can one shot pretty much every single battle in the game after that point in Rorona.

Dark Lord
Super Robot Wars OG2
Ys 4: Mask of the Sun
Castlevania
Final Fantasy 4 Interlude
Duke Nukem 3d
Jamestown
Blocks That Matter
Final Fantasy 13 (Platinum)
Fragile Dreams
Fallout 1
Breath of Death 7
Hyperdimension Neptunia (Platinum)
Solatorobo
Tales of Graces f
Sands of Destruction
Batman Arkham City
New Super Mario Brothers Wii
Final Fantasy 3 DS
Alpha Protocol
Final Fantasy 13-2
Rune Factory 3
Pikmin
Dragon Age Origins
Halo 3
Phantasy Star 3
Klonoa: Empire of Dreams
Little Big Planet (PS3)
Ratchet & Clank Future 2: A Crack In Time (Challenge Mode/Hard Mode/Platinum)
Xenoblade
Superbrothers: Sword and Sorcery
Persona 3 Portable (mshe)
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time
Metroid Other M
World of Goo
The Last Story
Divine Divinity
Final Fantasy: 4 Heroes of Light
Dirge of Cerberus
Genji: Dawn of the Samurai
Ratchet: Deadlocked
Growlanser 4: Wayfarer of Time
3rd Birthday
Hexyz Force (Levant side)
Lufia Curse of the Sinistrals
Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Revis
Finished just now the awesome Hotline Miami [Steam] (PC).

That includes:
Main game; Extra chapters up to Chapter 19; and the new Highball Level.

Here's my 2012 finished games list:
http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/games_finished_in_2012_1/post796
I just beat Mutant Mudds. A rather good 2d platformer with well crafted levels. I can see why this game got popular on the 3DS, as some of the effects would have looked quite good in 3D. I do wish there would have been some bosses and more levels though.