It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

shadowmirage: Fallout 1, 2 and Tactics (GOG)
Giltonnam: if this is from the free giveaway from day 1 of the winter sale it's expired.
Ah, thanks for informing me. I received an email with a gift link to these games from a friend (I presume it was from the giveaway) but I already own them all (bought them earlier). Does this apply to an unredeemed gift as well?

I'm not sure how it all works.

Edit: I did some research, and this is indeed the case. It also appears that it may be bad form to trade these. I will now remove that item from the list. Apologies.
Post edited December 27, 2013 by shadowmirage
Giltonnam: if this is from the free giveaway from day 1 of the winter sale it's expired.
shadowmirage: Ah, thanks for informing me. I received an email with a gift link to these games from a friend (I presume it was from the giveaway) but I already own them all (bought them earlier). Does this apply to an unredeemed gift as well?

It does for Fallout 1, 2 and Tactics. They had to disable all the codes after the giveaway due to legal reasons with IP rights holders changing to Bethesda.
shadowmirage: Ah, thanks for informing me. I received an email with a gift link to these games from a friend (I presume it was from the giveaway) but I already own them all (bought them earlier). Does this apply to an unredeemed gift as well?

Giltonnam: It does for Fallout 1, 2 and Tactics. They had to disable all the codes after the giveaway due to legal reasons with IP rights holders changing to Bethesda.
Alright, that is very good to know. I have removed the items from the list now.
[H]
GOG:
Giants: Citizen Kabuto + Evolva
Creatures Exodus

Steam:
Zombie Shooter
Zombie Shooter 2
Ravaged Zombie Apocalypse
Turba
Greed: Black Border
Galactic Arms Race
Hydrophobia: Prophecy
The 39 Steps
Men of War: Red Tide
Greed Corp
Cognition 1
Cognition 2
A Valley Without wind 1 and 2
Dwarfs!?
Killing Floor
Zeno Clash
Serious Sam 3: BFE
Garry's Mod

Desura:
Cognition 1
Cognition 2

[W]
Steam:
Half-Life: Opposing Force
Day of Defeat: Source
Wishlist

GOG:
Little Big Adventure 1
Little Big Adventure 2
Theme Park
Spellforce 2: Dragon Storm
Spellforce 2: Shadow Wars

Traded with: Accatone
Post edited December 28, 2013 by iwanpompier
Looking to trade leisure suit larry 1-6, geneforge 1-5 or defender quest or anything else from the tremorgames catalogue with a similar price. to trade for any other GOG game i might not have.
Post edited December 28, 2013 by lugum
Have (all GOG)

Baldur's Gate 1
Baldur's gate 2
Chronicles of Riddick
Defenders Quest
I Have No Mouth I Must Scream
Icewind Dale
Never Winters Night Diamond Ed
Planetscape Torment
Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri
System Shock 2
Temple of Elemental Evil

Want (all GOG)

* Dust An Elysian Tail
Papers Please
Aqua Kitty
Gangland
Trine 2
Commandos Ammo Pack

I think most people can work out a fair trade. Note im only looking for GOG. Not interested in Steam indies etc
* -- looking for someone who can get both of those from the bundle before sales end
Post edited December 29, 2013 by nijuu
lugum: Looking to trade leisure suit larry 1-6, geneforge 1-5 or defender quest or anything else from the tremorgames catalogue with a similar price. to trade for any other GOG game i might not have.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I was grinding so long to get that Defender's Quest (and I'm still ~800 coins away from it).
lugum: Looking to trade leisure suit larry 1-6, geneforge 1-5 or defender quest or anything else from the tremorgames catalogue with a similar price. to trade for any other GOG game i might not have.
ZPavelZ: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I was grinding so long to get that Defender's Quest (and I'm still ~800 coins away from it).
Blame accatone for gettting cognition (and one they throw in a giveaway). Now i got some left. :p
Post edited December 28, 2013 by lugum
ZPavelZ: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I was grinding so long to get that Defender's Quest (and I'm still ~800 coins away from it).
lugum: Blame accatone for gettting cognition (and one they throw in a giveaway). Now i got some left. :p
Well I just wish they'd listen to my suggestions and stock up on more GOGs. Oh well... You don't use Steam by any chance do you? (Was thinking on offering you something that's on a good discount for DQ).
lugum: Blame accatone for gettting cognition (and one they throw in a giveaway). Now i got some left. :p
ZPavelZ: Well I just wish they'd listen to my suggestions and stock up on more GOGs. Oh well... You don't use Steam by any chance do you? (Was thinking on offering you something that's on a good discount for DQ).
I requested Gog and desura several times to them on facebook, and even wrote them a mail, plus about the weird pricing (6k for omerta at $30+ dollar while 10k coins for jack keane 2 at $20.)
They never bothered to write back.

No i dont use Steam. I might go for magrunner, unless someone wants to do a trade for something.
lugum: They never bothered to write back.
Same here.
grynn: Uplink
DProject: What would you like for this game only? Do you care for Steam cards, for example? And if yes, then how many cards?
I might be interested in winter sale cards
Haves and wants below. Obviously, willing to bundle as necessary. If anything interests you, I'm open to offers, although I already have anything I want that's been in a bundle.

[H]

Origin
BATTLEFIELD 4

Burnout Paradise

UPlay
Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon

Steam
The Whispered World
Dead Space
Burnout Paradise
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
Mirror's Edge
Gratuitous Space Battles
Brutal Legend
Dear Esther
Thomas Was Alone
Little Inferno
Proteus
Oil Rush
The Binding of Isaac + Wrath of the Lamb DLC

[W]

GOG
Democracy 3
Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs
Leisure Suit Larry: Reloaded

Steam
Maia
The Dead Linger
Neo Scavenger
Skyrim Legendary (or just Dawnguard + Dragonborn)
The Wolf Among Us
The Stanley Parable
Dishonored: The Knife of Dunwall and The Brigmore Witches (Just DLC, not base game)
Blackguards

Other
Incognita Alpha
PayPal $$$

Edit: Thanks to nightrunner227 and roelibex for smooth trades.
Thanks for the trade Leroux

Gave
$12 worth of credit at gamersgate
Got
Complete Tex Murphy Files + a 2.99 GOG game of my choosing

edit: to indicate the deal I was looking for was completed and to thank Leroux.
Post edited December 28, 2013 by Chimerical
Updated:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds/post8294