It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Not going to work. If someone already owns the games the only way to buy them again is to gift the entire pack. Cannot gift games individually with this promo.

Your only option is to find someone who doesn't already own them and who would buy them for you. If such a person bought them for you first and then gifted the pack to themselves that might work.

edit: actually, one can gift the games individually from the individual game page but it shows the 50% discount price ($2.99) and not the 70% discount price.
Post edited January 07, 2014 by worlddan
Just an update to my trading list:

UPlay
Assassin's Creed 3

Origin Keys
Mass Effect 2
Battlefied 3
Medal of Honor
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition

Steam Keys (In some cases gift links)
Batman™: Arkham Asylum GOTY
Batman™: Arkham City GOTY
Cortex Command
Darksiders
Dead Space
Europa Universalis 3 Complete
F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin
F.E.A.R. 3
Gotham City Impostors: Professional Kit
Humble Indie Bundle #2
Humble Indie Bundle #3
Mirror's Edge
Mortal Kombat Kollection
Oil Rush
Red Faction: Armageddon Path to War
Red Faction: Guerrilla
The Lord of the Rings: War in the North
Warlock

Steam Gifts
Game of Thrones - The Role Playing Game

GamersGate Gifts
Alien Shooter Gold Pack
Death to Spies Moment of Truth
Gothic II
Gothic II: Night of the Raven
Men of War
Star Wolves 2
Steel Storm: Burning Retribution (Indiefort Bundle)
Theatre of War 2: Africa 1943
Tom Clancys Splinter Cell Conviction Deluxe Edition
Zombie Shooter

Want: (In order of preference; all are Steam unless indicated)
Planetary Annihilation
Total War: Rome 2
Minecraft (Other party sends 1st since it's not Steam controlled)
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Dragon's Lair
Resident Evil Revelations
Borderlands 2 The Psycho Pack
Post edited January 07, 2014 by JunglePredator
worlddan: Not going to work. If someone already owns the games the only way to buy them again is to gift the entire pack. Cannot gift games individually with this promo.

Your only option is to find someone who doesn't already own them and who would buy them for you. If such a person bought them for you first and then gifted the pack to themselves that might work.

edit: actually, one can gift the games individually from the individual game page but it shows the 50% discount price ($2.99) and not the 70% discount price.
It shows the 50% discount on the link, yes. However, you can add them individually to your cart and they show up in there for $1.79. It has always worked this way for me on stacking bundles and gifting individual games.
Hi everyone, I'm looking for offers, here is what I have:

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (GamersGate gift)
Grand Theft Auto 3 (GamersGate gift)
Trine 2: Complete Story (Steam key)
Crusader Kings 2 (Steam key)
Tomb Raider (Steam key)
Just Cause 2 (Steam key)
Dungeon Siege III (Steam key)
Serious Sam 3: BFE (Steam gift)
Sanctum: Collection (Steam gift)
Cities in Motion 2 (Steam gift)
Lume (Steam gift)
Windosill (Steam gift)
Driftmoon (Desura key)
Overcast: Walden and the Werewolf (Desura key)

Successful Trades with: roelibex, foxworks, roygbiv309, MrPedantic1980, BranjoHello, Crsldmc
Post edited January 11, 2014 by jamiecol90
I have an extra Steam key for Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons

Interested in:
Offers
Starbound (Steam)
La Noire (Steam)
Original War (GOG)
Smugglers V (GOG)
Arx Fatalis (GOG)
Dungeon of the Endless (Steam)
Killing Floor Complete Pack (Steam, this was part of Humble Bundle in early 2013 on offer with Red Orchestra games - not the more recent Atlus/Zenoclashers middle December 2013 deal)
Post edited January 07, 2014 by undeadcow
My trades:

Have (all on gog):
Nexus - The Jupiter Incident
Master of Magic
The Real Texas

Want on gog:
Smugglers V
Papers Please
Sang-Froid
Battleworld Kronos

Have traded before with "IamSinistar" and "Impaler26"
Post edited January 08, 2014 by jamotide
Does anyone have a spare Tales of Maj'Eyal Steam key for sale?
Post edited January 08, 2014 by Arthandas
I have a Steam key for Batman Arkham Origins that I would be willing to trade for GOG keys of Far Cry 1 & 2. Reputable forum members only, please.
Want:

Sang-Froid - Tales of Werewolves - currently $4.99

Have (GOG):

LEGACY OF KAIN: SOUL REAVER
POPULOUS™: THE BEGINNING
SYSTEM SHOCK™ 2

Will swap any 2 of your choice
updated
Post edited January 18, 2014 by Qwertyman
Anyone wants to trade witcher 1 gog version for any other steam/gog title? let me know please :)
Post edited January 09, 2014 by cannard
cannard: On one such board I offered Zeno Clash (a $9.99 games) for Steamworld Dig (another $9.99) and was willing to throw in a coupon or two in the mix.
Well you were offering 1 game key that was recently in a humble weekly bundle (so many people have it) for a game that was not bundled before. In other words Zeno Clash is certainly not worth 10 USD of steam unbundled games. Coupons are basically worth nothing - you can get almost any coupon (may be except those 90% off) for free basically everywhere and people continuously give them away.
low rated
edit: go away downvoting spammers the trade is done with
Post edited January 11, 2014 by cannard
cannard: ...And? So what if it was in a bundle? Just about every game out there has been in some bundle or another. And in case you didn't notice, that bundle is no longer being offered. Anyone who would want to buy the game now would have to pay $9.99. Unless you can prove me every single person on Steam owns the game Zeno Clash or bought that bundle then there is nothing valueless about the offer. Either it way it doesn't justify someone coming in to tell me my offer sucks and leaving it at that. If you don't like my trade then, as I said, "fuck off"! Or just don't post.
Oh I was just aiming to explain why you were not able to get any successful trades. You are, of course, welcome to do whatever you deem necessary. No need to get offensive there.
If you want to continue the "value" discussion - even bundled games become sought for after a while, but that sholud take several months after the bundle has ended at least.
In any case trading those previously bundled games at full retail price is almost impossible as their availability increases a lot after they were bundled and even further when they are re-bundled (Zeno Clash 1 was also bundled in Indie Royale before that humble weekly).
Post edited January 08, 2014 by ZPavelZ