It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deal done
Post edited January 28, 2013 by carnival73
[H] some Indie Gala Steam games left:
Trine
Magicka + Vietnam
Painkiller Black
Victoria 2
Home
Metro2033
Cryostasis
King Bounty Legend
Crayon Physics Deluxe
Cogs
Cave Story+

[W] whatever (Steam, GOG, Gamersgate, Origin ....)

/ps: I can't remember guys i have traded with xD; but hope i have enough reps
Post edited January 28, 2013 by metalkidz
Goodbye casual games . :(
ne_zavarj: Goodbye casual games . :(
um...what's that all about?
*removed*
Post edited February 13, 2013 by ne_zavarj
gameon: um...what's that all about?
ne_zavarj: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds/post5234

I wanted to buy games from the Big Fish Games catalogue on that Money . But no one interested in my offer .
ah, i see. good luck with it.
[H]
Specs Ops - steam
Dawn of War 2 Franchise Pack - steam
Titan Quest Gold - steam
Age of Empires 3 Complete - steam
MS Arcade Pack - steam

[W]

Steam

Skyrim Dragonborn Preorder
Natural Selection 2
Modern Warfare 1
Modern Warfare 2
Dawn of War Crusade and Soulstorm expansions
Port Royale 3 New Adventures DLC
Gratuitous Space Battles Outcast DLC
Borderlands 2 Season Pass
Offers

GOG

Neverwinter Nights 2 *on sale
King of Dragon Pass
Arma Cold War Assault
Arma Gold
Ultima Series Collection
Avernum Collection
Dungeons and Dragons Collection
Populous Series
Cultures 1&2
Both Total Annhilation Series
Might and Magic Collections (M&M 1-9, HoMM 1-4)
Realms of Arkania III

completed trades with : rodrolliv, zenphic, VVhiteVVolf , Iain (The artist formerly known as Iainmet), worlddan, Licurg, Detlik, Ian, Foxhack, madmate, ashwald, rambell, grynn, Heretic777, Alfie3000, retsuseiba, Aniki
Post edited January 28, 2013 by misfire200
nvm - i crap at this, sorry.
Post edited January 28, 2013 by Ian
Would anyone be open for a trade if I were to give him game on steam or GOG for certain value, and that person would send that value to certain person?
Detlik: Would anyone be open for a trade if I were to give him game on steam or GOG for certain value, and that person would send that value to certain person?
What? Sorry, but here's how I'm reading it: You're going to give a gift to a person, who will then gift another person.
Post edited January 28, 2013 by QC
Detlik: Would anyone be open for a trade if I were to give him game on steam or GOG for certain value, and that person would send that value to certain person?
QC: What? Sorry, but here's how I'm reading it: You're going to give a gift to a person, who will then gift another person.
Exactly, I was chosen, lucky me, for random PayPal inspection and my account was put on hold until I will actually send them scan of my ID. But I am in dire need of gift certain monetary amount to certain person through PayPal. Therefore I am proposing that trade.
QC: What? Sorry, but here's how I'm reading it: You're going to give a gift to a person, who will then gift another person.
Detlik: Exactly, I was chosen, lucky me, for random PayPal inspection and my account was put on hold until I will actually send them scan of my ID. But I am in dire need of gift certain monetary amount to certain person through PayPal. Therefore I am proposing that trade.
Um. I'm not understanding what you mean....

Edit i think i understand. You need someone to forward money to someone else through paypal in exchange for a game on GOG or steam of the same value?
Post edited January 28, 2013 by gameon
Detlik: Exactly, I was chosen, lucky me, for random PayPal inspection and my account was put on hold until I will actually send them scan of my ID. But I am in dire need of gift certain monetary amount to certain person through PayPal. Therefore I am proposing that trade.
gameon: Um. I'm not understanding what you mean....

Edit i think i understand. You need someone to forward money to someone else through paypal in exchange for a game on GOG or steam of the same value?
Yes, exactly that. I will give you game of your choice in certain value, and you will send money of that value to paypal of that person.
Uh....... I suggest you actually go online. And sign into your paypal account. And contact customer support. Because that sounds like a scam.
QC: Uh....... I suggest you actually go online. And sign into your paypal account. And contact customer support. Because that sounds like a scam.
I did check it, and unfortunately it isn't scam. PayPal is very careful about money laundering and things like that, therefore they randomly check people to prove who they are (but out of common reason, I did contact the support before sending them any info). I sent them that email yesterday, and I will have to wait some time for a reply.