It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

[H]
Frozen Synapse+dlc (steamgift)

[W]
Antichamber
The Cave
Fallout New Vegas
Monkey Island 2 SE
/offers/
Post edited February 01, 2013 by Hezli
Have:
Crusader Kings 2 + Sword of Islam + Legacy of Rome + Songs of the holy land + African Unit pack + Ruler Designer + Byzantine Unit Pack + Songs of the Caliph + African Portraits + Dynasty Shield I + Dynasty Shield II + Mongol faces + Songs of Byzantium + Songs of Albion + Songs of Faith

(as you can see, some DLCs are missing)

I can give you all that for: [Want]

Comanche vs Hokum (GOG)
keeveek: Have:
Crusader Kings 2 + Sword of Islam + Legacy of Rome + Songs of the holy land + African Unit pack + Ruler Designer + Byzantine Unit Pack + Songs of the Caliph + African Portraits + Dynasty Shield I + Dynasty Shield II + Mongol faces + Songs of Byzantium + Songs of Albion + Songs of Faith

(as you can see, some DLCs are missing)

I can give you all that for: [Want]

Comanche vs Hokum (GOG)
If you can't find any takers by tomorrow, send me a PM. I am mildly interested in CK2 but I guess some people are more interested, thus I don't want to take a game I'm not sure when I'll play.
JMich: If you can't find any takers by tomorrow, send me a PM. I am mildly interested in CK2 but I guess some people are more interested, thus I don't want to take a game I'm not sure when I'll play.
Ok, keep in mind, that this is Steam version of the game. And I could really recommend that game to you (especially for a price of discounted GOG).

The complete CK pack can be bought on Amazon for 9.99 , but my offer is missing a few newer DLCs (because I redeemed them myself :P)
JMich: If you can't find any takers by tomorrow, send me a PM. I am mildly interested in CK2 but I guess some people are more interested, thus I don't want to take a game I'm not sure when I'll play.
keeveek: Ok, keep in mind, that this is Steam version of the game. And I could really recommend that game to you (especially for a price of discounted GOG).

The complete CK pack can be bought on Amazon for 9.99 , but my offer is missing a few newer DLCs (because I redeemed them myself :P)
Hi Keeveek , are they separate keys ? Because I need some of the DLC and I could use the Main game key for a giveaway :)
summitus: Hi Keeveek , are they separate keys ? Because I need some of the DLC and I could use the Main game key for a giveaway :)
Trade is complete. thank you for quick trade :-)
summitus: Hi Keeveek , are they separate keys ? Because I need some of the DLC and I could use the Main game key for a giveaway :)
keeveek: Trade is complete. thank you for quick trade :-)
Thanks to you too Keeveek ! :-)
[H] [Keys]
Dawn of War 2 Franchise Pack - steam
Titan Quest Gold - steam
King's Bounty : Warriors of the North - steam
Gettysburg : Armored Warfare - steam
King Arthur Collections - steam
Victoria II and A House Divided - steam
Ship Simulator Extreme - steam
Naval War Arctic Circle - steam
Amazon Gift Cards

[W]
Steam
Painkiller Complete *On sale at Steam 66% off
Modern Warfare 1
Modern Warfare 2
Dawn of War Crusade and Soulstorm expansions
Port Royale 3 New Adventures DLC
Gratuitous Space Battles Outcast DLC
Borderlands 2 Season Pass
Offers
GOG
Jagged Alliance 2, JA2 Unfinished Business, JA2 Wildfire
Neverwinter Nights 2
King of Dragon Pass
Arma Cold War Assault
Arma Gold
Ultima Series Collection (except U7)
Avernum Collection
Dungeons and Dragons Collection
Populous Series
Cultures 1&2
Both Total Annhilation Series
Might and Magic Collections (M&M 7-9, HoMM 1-4)
Realms of Arkania III

completed trades with : rodrolliv, zenphic, VVhiteVVolf , Iain (The artist formerly known as Iainmet), worlddan, Licurg, Detlik, Ian, Foxhack, madmate, ashwald, rambell, grynn, Heretic777, Alfie3000, retsuseiba, Aniki, K_1269, FiatLux
Post edited February 02, 2013 by misfire200
Thanks for Fable 3 ErekoseDM! I hope you'll enjoy Last Remnant, Dark Scavenger & SOL: Exodus
AFnord: Thanks for Fable 3 ErekoseDM! I hope you'll enjoy Last Remnant, Dark Scavenger & SOL: Exodus
thanks for the trade AFnord!!
amongst this triad theres no doubt to be many hours of gaming goodness in store for me, in a nice blend of genres.

enjoy the Fable3!
I'm looking for,

Indie Royale Evolved bundle
Kiss Groupee bundle
The Cave
Retro City Rampage
Scribblenauts Unlimited
Dawnguard and Dragonborn
New Vegas DLC's or Ultimate Edition
Doom 3 BFG Edition
Borderlands 2 Season Pass or single DLC's

I can offer a reasonable combination of these games below.

GOG
Any $10 game
The Witcher 2
Interplay Bundle Tier 1 (VR Soccer 96, Kingdom: The Far Reaches, Evolva, Screamer, Shattered Steel, Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business, MAX + MAX 2 and Conquest of the New World)

Steam
Alan Wake American Nightmare (code)
GT Legends (code)
Red Faction Guerilla (gift)
Bloody Good Time (code)
Eufloria (gift)
Nexuiz Duel Mode DLC (gift)
Oil Rush (code)
New Star Soccer 5 (code)
SpaceChem (code)
Cortex Command (code)
Magicka (GG gift including Steam code)
Eschalon: Book 1 (code)
Ceville (code)
Trine (code)
Men of War: Condemned Heroes (code)
King's Bounty: The Legend (code)
Humble Frozen Synapse Bundle (code; Frozen Synapse, Trauma and SpaceChem)

Indie Gala 9 (full bundle) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indie_Gala#Indie_Gala_9
Indie Gala 10 (full bundle) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indie_Gala#Indie_Gala_X

Gamersgate
AIM, AIM 2, A-Race Extreme Show, Alien Shooter Gold Pack, Cities in Motion, Cuban Missile Crisis, Cuban Missile Crisis Ice Crusade, Creature Conflict: The Cland Wars, Cannon Strike, Disciples 2 Gallean's Return, Desert Law, Death Track: Resurrection, Death to Spies Moment of Truth, Faces of War, Freight Tycoon, GTA San Andreas, Hellforces, Hard Truck Apocalypse Rise of Clans, King's Bounty: Armored Princess, King's Bounty: The Legend, Korea: Forgotten Conflict, Konung 2, King of the Road, Legendary, El Matador, Magicka, Mortyr 2093-1944, Off-Road Drive, Planet Alcatraz, Pacific Storm, RC Cars, Reign: Conflict on Nations, Renegade Ops, Real Warfare: 1242, Real Warfare 2: Northern Crusades, Snajper, Spells of Gold, Streets of Moscow, Space Rangers, Space Rangers 2, Stalingrad, The Stalin Subway, Star Wolves, Star Wolves 3: Civil War, Swashbucklers Blue vs Grey, Timothy, Gooka - The Mystery of Janatris, Theatre of War 2: Africa 1943, Theatre of War 2: Battle for Caen, Theatre of War 2: Battle for Caen Special Edition, Theatre of War 2: Centauro, Theatre of War 2: Kursk 1943, Theatre of War 3: Korea, The Stalin Subway: Red Veil, UAZ Racing 4x4, Vivisector: Beast Within, Whirlwind of Vietnam, World War I, XIII Century - Death of Glory and Zombie Shooter
Post edited February 01, 2013 by grynn
Ok, throwing this out there to see if it sticks for someone. That Warlock mini-bundle within the larger Amazon Paradox 2012 pack interests me greatly if someone got that pack for the short while it was on sale as I slept.

So, if you want to trade the Warlock set, I have the following keys for...

Magicka Collection
Includes: Magicka, Magicka Vietnam, Magicka Wizard Survival Kit, Magicka Caverns and Marshlands, Magicka Nippon, Magicka Final Frontier, Magicka Frozen Lake, Magicka Watch Tower, Magicka Robe Bundle AND have an extra separate key for the Stars are Left DLC
Victoria II
Toy Soldiers
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet
Deadlight
Iron Brigade
Mafia II
Also have A bunch of the Warhammer games, Metro 2033, Homefront, Red Faction Guerrilla, Red Faction Armageddon, Darksiders, Borderlands GOTY, Duke Nukem Forever, Crayon Physics Deluxe and maybe a handful of others.

Linked those to Amazon as most are Amazon keys. Mainly interested in the Warlock set as I said but feel free to throw something reasonable back at me on GOG or Steam. Mainly interested in strategy or rpg's. Thanks..
Post edited February 01, 2013 by teshra
Thanks to Rodzaju for a nice and easy trade!
akhliber: Thanks to Rodzaju for a nice and easy trade!
No probs.

Thank you as well.
[H] (Steam tradeable)
Chaos on Deponia
Garshasp: Temple of the Dragon
Ignite
Doom Rails
Foreign Legion: Multi Massacre

[W]
Offers - please check my Steam wishlist.