It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wanted [Updated]

Mark of the Ninja (Steam)
Endless Space (Steam)

Have

Silver (GOG)
Frozen Synapse (Steam Gift)
Serious Sam HD Gold Edition (Steam Gift)
Saints Row The Third Franchise Pack (Steam Gift)
Post edited January 03, 2013 by nijuu
Small repost of my offer. Although my wishlist is empty I can think of something if you are really desperate and cannot find anyone else to trade with. But keep in mind that I may only agree on some small trades:

I have completed following bundles:
- Dungeons and Dragons Deal
- Daedalic Adventures
- Assorted Indie Adventures
- Belated Halloween
- Bullfrog Favourites
- Cyberpunk & Steampunk Bundle
- Defend & Conquer Bundle

Additionally I have almost completed Indie RPGs. I only miss The Real Texas but I don't want it. If you want it alone or combined with any other game from the bundle I can get it with 75% discount

EDIT: I accept only GOG.com games
Post edited January 03, 2013 by Ghorpm
forget this
Post edited January 03, 2013 by ShogunDarius
A new trade, I'm after Eador Genesis and Primordia and have in 1 code, Fallout 1, Fallout 2, Fallout Tactics and Lionheart Legacy of the crusader
Would love to trade with somebody for 75% off Giana Sisters and Carmageddon. Are anybody able to help me out?
Pangaea666: Would love to trade with somebody for 75% off Giana Sisters and Carmageddon. Are anybody able to help me out?
If you can find another 1.49 or 2.49 game that you want to add, I can trade for 7.98 or 8.97 worth of GOGs respectively. Otherwise, no, nothing costs even remotely close to 6.23.
Pangaea666: Would love to trade with somebody for 75% off Giana Sisters and Carmageddon. Are anybody able to help me out?
Starmaker: If you can find another 1.49 or 2.49 game that you want to add, I can trade for 7.98 or 8.97 worth of GOGs respectively. Otherwise, no, nothing costs even remotely close to 6.23.
Thanks to Starmaker for making this happen :))

GOGers are great.
Thank you Starmaker!
Post edited January 03, 2013 by Rincewind81
Pangaea666: Thanks to Starmaker for making this happen :))

GOGers are great.
They are. Particularly Starmaker. =D
Thanks to P1na for the nice and easy trade.
jpolastre: Thanks to P1na for the nice and easy trade.
I blame you for a boring one. But business is business.
jpolastre: Thanks to P1na for the nice and easy trade.
P1na: I blame you for a boring one. But business is business.
It's not everyday that I feel like sending a thrilling code for Warsaw instead of the game the other party is expecting. :)

Obs: this is a joke. Just in case someone thinks I'm being serious here.
I'll try just once more...

[H] Steam Keys:
Bioshock
Bioshock 2
Dawn of War GOTY

[W]
Deus Ex: HR + The Missing Link DLC
Offers
traded!
Post edited January 05, 2013 by DProject
Want (on Steam):

- Call of Duty: Black Ops 1 DLC Packs