It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

QC: I'll give you a key to use then if you promise not to use it.
It's ok, i don't understand how to use wpeggs trading page anyway. It'd be better to get Wpegg to make it easier to trade with each other.

I'm not sure how it's different to using GOG for trades, but apparently it's safer, so i have supported the idea.
QC: I'll give you a key to use then if you promise not to use it.
gameon: It's ok, i don't understand how to use wpeggs trading page anyway. It'd be better to get Wpegg to make it easier to trade with each other.

I'm not sure how it's different to using GOG for trades, but apparently it's safer, so i have supported the idea.
Oh well. Back to waiting then.
Just saw Retro City Rampage is the daily deal on Steam, check out my list if you're trading it.

grynn: I'm looking for,

Retro City Rampage
Scribblenauts Unlimited

Dawnguard
New Vegas DLC's or Ultimate Edition
Doom 3 BFG Edition
Borderlands 2 Season Pass
Spec Ops: The Line
Serious Sam 3 BFE
Sleeping Dogs
Mark of the Ninja

I can offer a reasonable combination of these games below.

GOG
The Witcher 2
Interplay Bundle Tier 1 (VR Soccer 96, Kingdom: The Far Reaches, Evolva, Screamer, Shattered Steel, Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business, MAX + MAX 2 and Conquest of the New World)

Steam:
Alan Wake American Nightmare (code)
GT Legends (code)
Red Faction Guerilla (gift)
Torchlight (gift)
Eufloria (gift)
Nexuiz Duel Mode DLC (gift)
Oil Rush (code)
New Star Soccer 5 (code)
SpaceChem (code)
Cortex Command (code)
Magicka (GG gift including Steam code)
Renegade Ops (GG gift including Steam code)
Eschalon: Book 1 (code)
Ceville (code)
Worms Reloaded (code)
Men of War: Condemned Heroes (code)
King's Bounty: The Legend (code)
Cryostasis (code)
Humble Frozen Synapse Bundle (code; Frozen Synapse, Trauma and SpaceChem)

Indie Gala 9 (full bundle) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indie_Gala#Indie_Gala_9
Indie Gala 10 (full bundle) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indie_Gala#Indie_Gala_X

Gamersgate:
AIM, AIM 2, A-Race Extreme Show, Alien Shooter Gold Pack, Cities in Motion, Cuban Missile Crisis, Cuban Missile Crisis Ice Crusade, Creature Conflict: The Cland Wars, Cannon Strike, Disciples 2 Gallean's Return, Desert Law, Death Track: Resurrection, Death to Spies Moment of Truth, Faces of War, Freight Tycoon, GTA San Andreas, Hellforces, Hard Truck Apocalypse Rise of Clans, King's Bounty: Armored Princess, King's Bounty: The Legend, Korea: Forgotten Conflict, Konung 2, King of the Road, Legendary, El Matador, Magicka, Mortyr 2093-1944, Off-Road Drive, Planet Alcatraz, Pacific Storm, RC Cars, Reign: Conflict on Nations, Renegade Ops, Real Warfare: 1242, Real Warfare 2: Northern Crusades, Snajper, Spells of Gold, Streets of Moscow, Space Rangers, Space Rangers 2, Stalingrad, The Stalin Subway, Star Wolves, Star Wolves 3: Civil War, Swashbucklers Blue vs Grey, Timothy, Gooka - The Mystery of Janatris, Theatre of War 2: Africa 1943, Theatre of War 2: Battle for Caen, Theatre of War 2: Battle for Caen Special Edition, Theatre of War 2: Centauro, Theatre of War 2: Kursk 1943, Theatre of War 3: Korea, The Stalin Subway: Red Veil, UAZ Racing 4x4, Vivisector: Beast Within, Whirlwind of Vietnam, World War I, XIII Century - Death of Glory and Zombie Shooter
Post edited January 11, 2013 by grynn

Steam Gift

FTL Faster Than Light (Added)
The Cave Preorder (Added)
Mass Effect Collection (Added)
Rayman Origins (Added)
Street Fighter X Tekken.
Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition Complete Pack (Added)
Dead Rising 2: Complete Edition
Dead Rising 2
Counter-Strike Complete - Aug 2012 - Preorder (Comes with the tf2 genuine AWP rifle)
Includes 4 items: ( Counter-Strike, Counter-Strike: Condition Zero, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Counter-Strike: Source)
Medieval II: Total War™
Limbo
Edge

Steam, Origin, GOG Keys
Painkiller: Black Edition (Steam) Added
Deponia (Steam) Added
The Darkness II (Steam)
Borderlands GOTY (Steam)
Duke Nukem Forever (Steam)
Spec Ops The Line(Steam)
Bioshock 1&2 (Steam)
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion® Game of the Year Edition Deluxe (Steam)
The Elder Scrolls Skyrim (Steam)
Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package (Steam)
Prey (Retail Key for steam) http://i48.tinypic.com/316ufzc.jpg
Waking Mars (Steam)
Max Payne 3 Season Pass (Steam Key)
Red Faction Guerrilla (Steam Key)
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl (Steam Key)
The Witcher (GOG)
New Star Soccer 5 (Steam Key)
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition (Origin Key)
Prototype 2 Radnet DLC (Steam Key)
Titan Quest (Steam Key)
Warhammer Dawn of War 2 (Steamkey)
Cogs (Steam Key)
Crayon Physics Deluxe (Steam Key)
Swords & Soldiers HD (Steam Key)
Zen Bound 2 (Steam Key)
Wizorb, BIT.TRIP.RUNNER, Gratuitous Space Battles, and Jamestown (Steam Key)
Crayon Physics Deluxe (Steam Key)
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP (Steam Key)

1. Crusader Kings II: Dynasty Shields DLC Pack
2. Crusader Kings II: Mongols DLC Pack
3. Crusader Kings II: Ruler Designer DLC Pack
4. Crusader Kings II: Songs of Albion DLC Pack
5. Crusader Kings II: Songs of the Faith DLC Pack
6. Crusader Kings II: Dynasty Shields DLC PackCCrusader Kings II: Songs of the Holy Land DLC Pack

[Want]

Farcry 3 (Steam)

Good offers for steam or Verified Paypal.

Last Trades:
spoderman,Carnival73, FiatLux, grynn, nagytow, the_bard, ne_zavarj, sebarnolds,Killsone, Sesepe, Edmee, tokisto
Post edited January 13, 2013 by eny4lios
QC: Oh well. Back to waiting then.
Think it's best if you test it with the site creator, Wpegg. I even create an account just for testing purpose. But currently i'm stuck at "Trade" page, i don't really know how to use the site. And i don't know whether the key will be redeemed as soon as the user hit the "validate" key.
Seeing as how FTL is on sale at the moment (both and [url=http://www.ftlgame.com/]here), I was hoping someone would be interested in a trade, here's a reminder of the list of keys I have.
Updated, Thanks jodaniel3 for the trade :)

[H]
INDIE BUNDLE leftovers:
Delve Deeper & DLC (Desura)
Brazen Prototype (Steam) X2
The Binding of Isaac + Wrath of the Lamb DLC (Steam)

TES 4: Oblivion GOTY Deluxe (Steam key)
Kingdom of Amalur (base game-Origin)

Pending Steam keys:
Fallout 3 GOTY
Rage

[W]
OFFERS (GOG, Steam, GG.....)

1C leftover (for indie keys)
Ascension to the Throne
Dawn of Magic
Star Wolves 2

Higher rep goes first
traded with ashwald, VVhiteVVolf, Heretic777, ne_zavarj, Grilledfish, Rodzaju, jodaniel3
I still have the Witcher 2 and I really don't need it.

Therefore, if there's anyone who wants it, I will trade it to you. In exchange, I ask for $10 worth of GOG's. If you don't have $10 to spend on GOG's right now, I will gladly take your completely unenforceable promise to hook me up with $10 of GOG's in the future (no rush), so long as you have a decent rep around here.
Post edited January 10, 2013 by stoicsentry
stoicsentry: I still have the Witcher 2 and I really don't need it.

Therefore, if there's anyone who wants it, I will trade it to you. In exchange, I ask for $10 worth of GOG's. If you don't have $10 to spend on GOG's right now, I will gladly take your completely unenforceable promise to hook me up with $10 of GOG's in the future (no rush), so long as you have a decent rep around here.
I'd offer some games I have (I have a few) but the only GOG code I have on me right now is Duke 3D and I don't think I can run Witcher 2
stoicsentry: I still have the Witcher 2 and I really don't need it.

QC: I'd offer some games I have (I have a few) but the only GOG code I have on me right now is Duke 3D and I don't think I can run Witcher 2
Sorry already have Duke 3D, and you don't want it if you don't know if you can run it. :(

Thanks though
W

Men of War : Vietnam key

H

Darksiders, Bioshock, Prototype steam keys, loads ofindia bundle keys too

Will also buy GOG/Steam games in return

Looking For (STEAM games)

- The Cave pre-order

Have to offer (STEAM games)
- Doom 3 pack
- Splinter Cell: Conviction Deluxe
- BioShock 2 (key)