It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just bumping my little request, before the deal ends.

Feel free to ask for more than one game.
Post edited June 01, 2014 by real.geizterfahr
A final bump for today.
I don't know if anybody here is interested in physical copies of games (especially with the potential cost of shipping and handling), but I have a few games I'm quite sure I'll never play. (bought them on a whim from various places) I'm not looking to make a lot of money off them of course but as a graduate with student loans it'd be nice to make a few bucks profit.

If funds can be transferred via Amazon, maybe I could get paid that way. (I have an Amazon account.) And Amazon prices are basically what I'm trying to match.

LucasArt's Armed and Dangerous - $2.50 + packaging/s/h costs. Comes with game box, manual and CD inserts. From what I can tell the CDs have essentially 0 scratches because I never played the game.

Rockstar's GTA IV - $5 + packaging/s/h costs. (The game is part of the "Games for Windows" category so that could be a problem.) Comes in DVD case with booklet and map/poster of lollipop girl (slightly torn on one part)

EA's Black & White Deluxe (includes expansion pack) - $10 + packaging/s/h costs. Only comes with CDs and registration codes taped inside case. (However Amazon prices the game starting at $25 used so hopefully this price is reasonable.) CDs have a few scratches but shouldn't be too much of a problem. E-book "The Making of Black & White" is also on disc.

SEGA's The Incredible Hulk (2007, 2008) - $1 + packaging/s/h costs. In DVD case with manual. I know nobody wants this game so I'd throw it in free if you bought something else over $5. ;)

Microsoft Works Suite 2004 - I realize probably nobody wants it, but let me know if you do. (Microsoft Word 2002, WHOA)

Extra discs - Think All Publishing's Animation Studio, Sierra's GameRoom, PC World Volume 2 (2005), and an old Windows 98 upgrade disc.

TV show - The first 9 episodes of 1985's "Hunter" - $2-ish + packaging/s/h costs.

Plus I have a bunch of computer parts circa 2004, but I think shipping might be too difficult so I might do Craigslist instead. (If anybody actually wants them, otherwise of course they're going to get smashed and go into a dumpster)
— x —
Post edited June 02, 2014 by Azrael360
Looking to get Disciples 3 Reincarnation from current Bundlestars bundle!

Games for Trade

Steam:

Gifts:
Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity

Bundle Keys:
AfterFall Insanity - EE
Archon Classic
Astro Tripper
Civilizations V + Gods & Kings DLC
Deponia
Dungeonbowl
Fez
Fortix 2
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
Gotham City Impostors: Professional Kit
King's Bounty: Legions True Tactician Ultimate Pack
Naval Warfare
Nosferatu: The Wrath of Malachi
Oniken
Reign: Conflict of Nations
Sanctum: Collection
Sideway New York
The Millennium Skins Pack for Batman™: Arkham Origins

Desura:

Keys:
Chompy Chomp Chomp
Major Mayhem
Particulars
Song of the Myrne: What Lies Beneath
Splatter

Gamersgate:
No Time to Explain

GoG:
The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinaav

Want:

Steam:
Disciples 3 Reincarnation
Salvation Prophecy
TF2 keys

Offers
Thanks DarkoD13 for multiple trades.

I'm still looking for a drm-free game collector willing to split humblebundle/indieroyales with me. (I only want the steam lins keys, you can get all the drm-free/desura/soundtracks/etc.)
Interested in Legend of Dungeon at the Be Mine 13 bundle at Groupees, pm me with offers.

https://groupees.com/bm13

Long shot but I'm interested in Bad Mojo (GOG)

This is what I have, not much but hopefully someone missed it, feel free to make offers.

Origin:

- Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
- Dead Space 3
- Medal of Honor
- Mirror's Edge
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 – Uprising

Steam:

- ArmA 2
- ArmA 2 Operation Arrowhead
- Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 – Uprising
- UFO: Afterlight
- Alpha Prime
- Fish Fillets 2 (Up for grab at Take-One-Give-One giveaway thread)
- Carrier Command: Gaea Mission

Others:

- Exoplanet: First Contact Developer Key

I've traded with lots of users in here, but I'm re-joining the trading scene so I don't remember all of them.

Recently traded with: carnival73; NoNewTaleToTell; Impaler26; genkicolleen.

Thanks for reading.
Post edited June 03, 2014 by Crsldmc
I am looking for the $12 tier of the Humble Weekly Sale but I don't get paid in time to purchase it myself. So I am asking in here to see if anyone would be willing to gift it to me. I am making a game with my friend and all of it would come in handy.

If you want I can pay you back after I get paid or I can give you the Season Pass for the Last of Us, I have a code for it that works in USA, Mexico, and Canada.

Anyone willing to help before the sale ends?
Some update.
Can you guys please just bump your long list with a link to your previous posts :p It's easier to navigate then have to read long ass posts over and over again.
**HAVE (Steam keys)**
Supreme Commander
King's Bounty: Armored Princess
King's Bounty: The Legend
Men of War
Men of War: Red Tide

**WANT**
Offers :)

Successfully traded with: Stooner, jcoa, 23rd, skynet464, DarkoD13, gbaz69
Post edited June 07, 2014 by Arthandas
._.
Post edited June 08, 2014 by park_84
Updated
— x —
Post edited June 02, 2014 by Azrael360
Yet another bump

Remember: I can offer anything that is on sale on GOG!

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds/post11106