It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Looking to get Disciples III: Reincarnation from current bundlestars Bundle and Guild 2 Collection from current humble weekly!

Games for Trade

Steam:

Gifts:
Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity

Bundle Keys:
AfterFall Insanity - EE
Archon Classic
Astro Tripper
Civilizations V + Gods & Kings DLC
Deponia
Dungeonbowl
Fez
Fortix 2
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
Gotham City Impostors: Professional Kit
King's Bounty: Legions True Tactician Ultimate Pack
Naval Warfare
Nosferatu: The Wrath of Malachi
Oniken
Reign: Conflict of Nations
Sanctum: Collection
Sideway New York
The Millennium Skins Pack for Batman™: Arkham Origins

Desura:

Keys:
Chompy Chomp Chomp
Major Mayhem
Particulars
Song of the Myrne: What Lies Beneath
Splatter

Gamersgate:
No Time to Explain

GoG:
The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinaav

Want:

Steam:
Disciples 3 Reincarnation
Salvation Prophecy
The Guild 2 Complete
TF2 keys

Offers
high rated
I'm still looking for a new *best South Park Al-Gore voice: "Serial" collecter interested in drm-free/desura games.

I can get around 50+ past indieroyales and I'm looking to split the desura/steam with a collector.
I can get around 50+ past humblebundles and again, I'm only looking to get the steam games.
Best of all you can tie/claim the bundles to your very own account, I just want the steam games.

(you would keep all the drm-free downloads, music downloads, desura games; while I would get all the steamkeys and steamkeys from desura.com/collection)

ps. my steamtrades rep (currently 125), my gog trade rep (currently over 80 trades). Not all are recoreded, I definately forgot some gog traders and not everyone leaves rep for steamtrades.

pss. my bundle games for sale and my bundlegifts/steamgifts for sale
high rated
Updated my trading list.
high rated
Want Disciples 3 Reincarnation from BundleStars of IndieGala.

Have (Steam keys):
Uplink
Hearts of Iron III
Galactic Civilizations I: Ultimate Edition
Multiwinia
King Arthur Complete Collection (King Arthur The Role-Playing Wargame + King Arthur II: The Role-Playing Wargame + Dead Legions DLC+ King Arthur: Fallen Champions)
Talisman Prologue
A Game Of Dwarves
Defenders of Ardania
Shadowgrounds
Shadowgrounds Survivor
high rated
Update
high rated
Bump and many thanks to unlit for "Rogue Legacy".
Post edited June 08, 2014 by Christoph89
I guess no one want to sell their GOG gift codes at promotion price .

Edit : I mean trading .
Post edited June 08, 2014 by ne_zavarj
ne_zavarj: I guess no one want to sell their GOG gift codes at promotion price .
I do.
ne_zavarj: I guess no one want to sell their GOG gift codes at promotion price .
zeffyr: I do.
lol wasn't selling stuff on discount price against gog policy or something? Or am I missing something? :p
OR do you mean trading at discount price?
Post edited June 08, 2014 by Zurvan7
zeffyr: I do.
Zurvan7: lol wasn't selling stuff on discount price against gog policy or something? Or am I missing something? :p
I mean I won't sell the code, but trade it for another one worth exactly what I paid for it.
zeffyr: I mean I won't sell the code, but trade it for another one worth exactly what I paid for it.
What do you have and what do you want for it ?
zeffyr: I mean I won't sell the code, but trade it for another one worth exactly what I paid for it.
ne_zavarj: What do you have and what do you want for it ?
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds/post11550

Make an offer :-)
Hmmm. Broken Age ?

[url=http://www.gogwiki.com/wiki/User:Ne_zavarj]I'm sorry but it's not on my wishlist .[/url]
ne_zavarj: Hmmm. Broken Age ?

You didn't specify that.
I know . Sorry about that .