It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Updated
I'm still looking for a new drm-free collector that is interested in past indieroyales and past humblebundles, that is willing to split them with me.
You will get all the desura+download games from indieroyales and you give me steamkeys.
You will get all the download+soundtracks from humblebundles and you give me steamkeys/gifts.
I have and can get about 50+ past indieroyale gift urls, and about 50+ past humblebundle gift urls.
Serious collector only please, someone willing to split/invest with me. (we can discuss specifics in private)
Some go back to 2011 btw.

gbaz69: Hell, I've been trying to get rid of my Papers, Please at cost (cost me $4.99 from back in November 2013 if I recall).
I constantly get offers of well under $5, some offer only a single bundle key for it.
srilumpa: Is it a GOG version of Papers, Please?

And do you have a want list?
Yes it is gog version. My lists: bundle keys & bundle bta gift urls + steamgifts
My traded with list: & [url=http://www.steamtrades.com/user/gbaz69]steam + steam profile
Updated:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds/post8294
gbaz69: Yes it is gog version. My lists: bundle keys
Sorry, I traded Papers, Please with someone else today and forgot to edit my post (and you don't have any game I am currently looking for in your list).

At least it gave your lists a bump and maybe someone else will see something they like. :)
Don't trade with giorgio_manduta. i sent him some keys and he didn't send back.
people, don't trade here, people are assholes, this forum suck ass
Post edited May 31, 2014 by Grap5
Grap5: Don't trade with giorgio_manduta. i sent him some keys and he didn't send back.
I think he's the latest account of a well known scammer known as wakalo aka maestro27 etc. If you do a trade do it with members with much bigger rep and/or read the thread to see who the other members have traded successfully with.
Grap5: Don't trade with giorgio_manduta. i sent him some keys and he didn't send back.
innerring: I think he's the latest account of a well known scammer known as wakalo aka maestro27 etc. If you do a trade do it with members with much bigger rep and/or read the thread to see who the other members have traded successfully with.
He comes back every time after he's pulled a rusty venture.
giorgio_manduta: He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.
fuck off
Snip
Post edited May 31, 2014 by falster
giorgio_manduta: I've looted enough for a few weeks now. Time to "sleep" . Enjoy your trading :)
good job, you've done what no man could not, you are unique.
if you're goal in life is to steal games, then i feel sory for you....wait, i don't
Post edited May 31, 2014 by Grap5
giorgio_manduta: I've looted enough for a few weeks now. Time to "sleep" . Enjoy your trading :)
Hey sacknblow wakalo. You must be dumber than abag of chisels to repeat this pattern everytime. I do hope though that living where you live, you dont run into any aquaintances of mine ;)
giorgio_manduta: Games aren't the main reason why i do it
Sachys: Hey sacknblow wakalo. You must be dumber than abag of chisels to repeat this pattern everytime. I do hope though that living where you live, you dont run into any aquaintances of mine ;)
giorgio_manduta: Im not dumb, im just lazy. Bundled games arent worth my effort
actually, you're both!
His avatar made me think of something....

giorgio_manduta: It's-a me! Wakalo!
BillyMaysFan59: His avatar made me think of something....

giorgio_manduta: It's-a me! Wankalo!
BillyMaysFan59:
fixed!
i hope you get help one day. you are clearly a troubled individual with delusions of grandeur. One day you'll get into more serious trouble if you continue on this path. seek help. it's for your own good. i'm not mad at you, i pity you. i should be mad, but i can't.