It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi.

Could I do a deal with anybody with spare E.C. Credit? I would buy Age of Empires and the Arcade bundle from you for $10 which means we break even?

I would really, really appreciate this
NightStrider: Hi.

Could I do a deal with anybody with spare E.C. Credit? I would buy Age of Empires and the Arcade bundle from you for $10 which means we break even?

I would really, really appreciate this
What's E.C. credit?
...Editor's Choice credit: it's a coupon you could get for buying certain games before Christmas that can be used to save $5 on the 'Editor's Choice' games on Amazon
Asbeau: ...Editor's Choice credit: it's a coupon you could get for buying certain games before Christmas that can be used to save $5 on the 'Editor's Choice' games on Amazon
Ah, those -- Thanks for the reply.
[H]
Specs Ops - steam
Dawn of War 2 Franchise Pack - steam
Titan Quest Gold - steam

[W]

Steam

Natural Selection 2
Modern Warfare 1
Modern Warfare 2
Dawn of War Crusade and Soulstorm expansions
Port Royale 3 New Adventures DLC
Gratuitous Space Battles Outcast DLC
Borderlands 2 Season Pass
Offers

GOG

Neverwinter Nights 2 *on sale
King of Dragon Pass
Arma Cold War Assault
Arma Gold
Ultima Series Collection
Avernum Collection
Dungeons and Dragons Collection
Populous Series
Cultures 1&2
Both Total Annhilation Series
Might and Magic Collections (M&M 1-9, HoMM 1-4)

completed trades with : rodrolliv, zenphic, VVhiteVVolf , Iain (The artist formerly known as Iainmet), worlddan, Licurg, Detlik, Ian, Foxhack, madmate, ashwald, rambell, grynn, Heretic777, Alfie3000, retsuseiba, Aniki
Post edited January 27, 2013 by misfire200
Asbeau: ...Editor's Choice credit: it's a coupon you could get for buying certain games before Christmas that can be used to save $5 on the 'Editor's Choice' games on Amazon
Qwertyman: Ah, those -- Thanks for the reply.
But you can't gift those credits since they are attached to your amazon account .
Qwertyman: Ah, those -- Thanks for the reply.
ne_zavarj: But you can't gift those credits since they are attached to your amazon account .
True, but you can buy something for someone and trade the key =)
Can anyone give me some advice for trading?
i have some extra steam keys (bundle was cheaper) but lately there has been a lot of fuss, such as photoshopped emails to steam (cant remember the post of that one), keys being dodgy and revoked after trade etc so does anyone have any advice for this new member?
I'm looking for,

Indie Royal Snow Storm Bundle
Retro City Rampage
Scribblenauts Unlimited
Dawnguard

New Vegas DLC's or Ultimate Edition
Doom 3 BFG Edition
Borderlands 2 Season Pass or single DLC's
Serious Sam 3 BFE

I can offer a reasonable combination of these games below.

GOG
The Witcher 2
Interplay Bundle Tier 1 (VR Soccer 96, Kingdom: The Far Reaches, Evolva, Screamer, Shattered Steel, Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business, MAX + MAX 2 and Conquest of the New World)

Steam
Alan Wake American Nightmare (code)
GT Legends (code)
Red Faction Guerilla (gift)
Torchlight (gift)
Eufloria (gift)
Nexuiz Duel Mode DLC (gift)
Oil Rush (code)
New Star Soccer 5 (code)
SpaceChem (code)
Cortex Command (code)
Magicka (GG gift including Steam code)
Renegade Ops (GG gift including Steam code)
Eschalon: Book 1 (code)
Ceville (code)
Worms Reloaded (code)
Men of War: Condemned Heroes (code)
King's Bounty: The Legend (code)
Humble Frozen Synapse Bundle (code; Frozen Synapse, Trauma and SpaceChem)

Indie Gala 9 (full bundle) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indie_Gala#Indie_Gala_9
Indie Gala 10 (full bundle) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indie_Gala#Indie_Gala_X

Gamersgate
AIM, AIM 2, A-Race Extreme Show, Alien Shooter Gold Pack, Cities in Motion, Cuban Missile Crisis, Cuban Missile Crisis Ice Crusade, Creature Conflict: The Cland Wars, Cannon Strike, Disciples 2 Gallean's Return, Desert Law, Death Track: Resurrection, Death to Spies Moment of Truth, Faces of War, Freight Tycoon, GTA San Andreas, Hellforces, Hard Truck Apocalypse Rise of Clans, King's Bounty: Armored Princess, King's Bounty: The Legend, Korea: Forgotten Conflict, Konung 2, King of the Road, Legendary, El Matador, Magicka, Mortyr 2093-1944, Off-Road Drive, Planet Alcatraz, Pacific Storm, RC Cars, Reign: Conflict on Nations, Renegade Ops, Real Warfare: 1242, Real Warfare 2: Northern Crusades, Snajper, Spells of Gold, Streets of Moscow, Space Rangers, Space Rangers 2, Stalingrad, The Stalin Subway, Star Wolves, Star Wolves 3: Civil War, Swashbucklers Blue vs Grey, Timothy, Gooka - The Mystery of Janatris, Theatre of War 2: Africa 1943, Theatre of War 2: Battle for Caen, Theatre of War 2: Battle for Caen Special Edition, Theatre of War 2: Centauro, Theatre of War 2: Kursk 1943, Theatre of War 3: Korea, The Stalin Subway: Red Veil, UAZ Racing 4x4, Vivisector: Beast Within, Whirlwind of Vietnam, World War I, XIII Century - Death of Glory and Zombie Shooter
Post edited January 26, 2013 by grynn
chezybezy: Can anyone give me some advice for trading?
i have some extra steam keys (bundle was cheaper) but lately there has been a lot of fuss, such as photoshopped emails to steam (cant remember the post of that one), keys being dodgy and revoked after trade etc so does anyone have any advice for this new member?
It's no different than making any other sale or trade in life. Trust your gut -- if something seems fishy than it probably is. There's always a bit of risk when trading for keys and you can't eliminate that risk entirely. The best thing you can do is to trade only with people who have high rep so that they are more trustworthy. The trouble is, you do not also have high rep, so it's almost unfair to demand from others that which you do not have yourself. But, try to stick with trading with higher rep people if you can, and your reputation will build up over time. You will almost certainly have to go first though if you are trading keys on these boards, since your rep is so low, so you'll have to be comfortable with that.

Good luck.
deleted
Post edited January 27, 2013 by ne_zavarj
chezybezy: Can anyone give me some advice for trading?
Qwertyman: It's no different than making any other sale or trade in life. Trust your gut -- if something seems fishy than it probably is. There's always a bit of risk when trading for keys and you can't eliminate that risk entirely. The best thing you can do is to trade only with people who have high rep so that they are more trustworthy. The trouble is, you do not also have high rep, so it's almost unfair to demand from others that which you do not have yourself. But, try to stick with trading with higher rep people if you can, and your reputation will build up over time. You will almost certainly have to go first though if you are trading keys on these boards, since your rep is so low, so you'll have to be comfortable with that.

Good luck.
Pretty solid advice there and too focus on it...you are definitely going to have to go first for a while until you build up some trust among the community. Also depending on those "bundle" keys, accurately assigning value to them will be key...for example...if you happened to have Metro 2033, that game pretty much has no value currently because it has been in 4-5 bundles, and given away for free. Also do not expect to get steam market value for Humble Bundle, IngieGale, etc bundle keys although if you have the complete gift url's their values can be a little higher than what the bta value's were.
HAVE:
- Humble Indie Bundle 4 = 12 Games (unclaimed "better than average" (BTA) download page of all the games with all Steam keys unclaimed)
- Alan Wake's American Nightmare (GOG Gift)
- Realms of Arkania 1+2 (GOG Gift)
- Duke Nukem 3D: Atomic Edition (GOG Gift)

WANT:
- ArmA 2: Combined Operations (GOG)
- Avernum: The Complete Saga (GOG)
- Book Of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles, The (GOG)
- Conquest: Frontier Wars (GOG)
- Cultures 1+2 (GOG)
- Deponia 2: Chaos on Deponia (GOG)
- Imperialism 2: The Age of Exploration (GOG)
- King’s Bounty: Crossworlds GOTY (GOG)
- Leisure Suit Larry (GOG)
- Lucius (GOG)
- Miasmata (GOG)
- Neverwinter Nights 2: Complete (GOG)
- O.R.B. Off-World Resource Base (GOG)
- Primordia (GOG)
- Retro City Rampage (GOG)
- Strike Suit Zero (GOG)

RULES:
- One-to-one, one-to-many, and many-to-one trades are all gladly accepted (make an offer)
- Whoever has the lower rep goes first (this is just to deter scammers)

TRADED WITH: Aniki, Barry_Woodward, rpgamer381

PM me if interested.
H:

Darksiders
Universe Sandbox
The Darkness 2
Duke Nukem forever
Magicka + Vietnam pack
Deponia
Borderlands GOTY
Spec ops the line.
Sword of the Stars complete
Victoria 2
Painkiller Black

W:
The Cave.
Fallout 3 GOTY
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare (It's on sale right now)
Offers
Post edited January 26, 2013 by jodaniel3
jodaniel3: snip
Thanks for the quick trade :)

updated trade list:
[H]
TES 4: Oblivion GOTY Deluxe (Steam key)
Kingdom of Amalur (base game-Origin)
Rage (Steam key)
Sanctum (base game - Steam key)
Europa Universalis III: Chronicles (Steam Key, not expecting much, can give out as sweetener or freebie for a deal)

[W]
Long shot......
Avernum Complete Saga (GOG)
Darksider 2
Sleeping Dog
Lego games
Walking Dead

Currently on sale
Sword of the Stars II: Enhanced Edition
Empire Earth 1~3
Age of Empires III Complete Collection
Tales of Monkey Island Complete Season (GG)

OFFERS (GOG, Steam, GG.....)

Higher rep goes first
traded with ashwald, VVhiteVVolf, Heretic777, ne_zavarj, Grilledfish, Rodzaju, jodaniel3
Post edited January 28, 2013 by PandaLiang