It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm very interested in some of the EC-discounted Amazon bundles, but Amazon hates me.
If anyone can help me out, please pm & see if we can work something out.
Have: Death Rally (tradable Steam gift)

Want: King's Bounty Warriors Of the North key from the Groupees bundle

It's not an amazing offer but I can't afford the bundle right now and want to get KB: WotN while it's around

Thanks!
Updated.
Post edited January 31, 2013 by grynn
updated
Post edited February 01, 2013 by Qwertyman
*Completed*
Post edited January 30, 2013 by carnival73
H:
Dungeon Siege 3
Duke Nukem Forever
Darksiders
Universe Sandbox
The Darkness 2
Duke Nukem forever
Magicka + Vietnam pack
Deponia
Borderlands GOTY
Spec ops the line.
Victoria 2
Painkiller Black
Bunch of Dota 2 keys
Home

W:
The Cave.
Scribblenauts Unlimited.
Legacy of Kain, Soul Reaver.
Offers
Thank you for a nice and easy trade misfire200! +1
K_1269: Thank you for a nice and easy trade misfire200! +1
Thank you also +1
Edit: nm, just looked at the reviews/let's play... decided not to get the pack.
Post edited January 31, 2013 by Giltonnam
Hi.

I still have keys for Iron Brigade, Toy Soldiers and Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet. If anyone has a spare key for Fable: The Lost Chapters (2.5$ on Amazon, 5$ if bundled with Fable 3), drop me a PM.

Other offers are welcome though I am not a fan of indie remains.
Trade made with "misfire200" (Crazy Dude) who were very generous..
Thank you very much to "misfire200"
:)
Post edited January 31, 2013 by FiatLux
*edit* Got Fable 3, thanks ErekoseDM!

Also, if anyone still has a spare copy of Darksiders 2 I would be interested in that, if it is not too expensive.

Unmechanical also looks interesting (currently featured in a bundle)

And finally Venetica, in case someone bought it when it was 50% off during Christmas, but have realized that they don't have time to play it.

I have:
Steam:
Humble Bundle 2 (key only)
Humble Bundle 3 (key only)
Supreme Commander 2
Hitman: Blood Money
Last Remnant
Europa Uniersalis 3: Chronicles
Deadlight
Crusader Kings 2+most DLC (Sword of Islam, African Unit Pack, Mongols, Songs of Albion, Songs of Faith, Legacy of Rome, Songs of the Holy Land, Ruler Designer, Byzantine Unit Pack, Songs of the Caliph, Songs of Byzantium, Dynasty Shield Pack)
Warlock: Master of the Arcane+all DLC
Starvoid
Gish

and bundle keys:
Abe's Oddesey & Exoddus, Garsharp: The Monster Slayer, Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines, Commandos: Beyond the Call of Duty, Shadowgrunds: Survivor, Guns of Icarus, Sacred Gold, Alien Breed 3, Post Mortem, Avernum 4-6, Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP, Crayon Physics Deluxe, Cogs, Swords & Soldiers HD, XIII Century: Gold, Necrovision, Necrovision: Lost Company, Cryostasis, Star Wolves 3: Civil War, Ceville, BIT.TRIP RUNNER, Greed Corp, Fantasy Wars, King's Bounty: The Legend, Metro 2033, The Binding of Isaac + wrath of the Lamb, The Adventures of Shuggy, Spirits, Anomaly: Warzone Earth, Cave Story+, Offspring Fling, Trine, Cities in Motion, The Journey Down, Resonance, Hinterland, RoboBlitz, Home, Hamilton's Great Adventure, Victoria 2, Broken Sword 2

Desura:
Postal 2, Pitman, Dark Scavenger, SOL: Exodus, La-Mulana, Delve Deeper, War of the Human Tanks, The Adventures of Shuggy, UnderRail

Gamer's Gate
Age of Wonders
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl
Theatre Of War 2: Kursk 1943
Theatre of War 2: Battle of Caen
You are Empty
Space Rangers 2 (not Reboot!)
Snajper
Planet Alcatraz
Dusk-12
Alien Shooter 2: Reloaded
Alien Shooter: revisited
Zombie Shooter
Zombie Shooter 2
Will Fight for Food
Orczz (PC+Mac)
Alien Hallway
Caster (PC+Mac)
Zombies.
Girl with a Heart of (PC+Mac)
Commander: Conquest of the Americas
Post edited February 01, 2013 by AFnord
Updated
Post edited February 02, 2013 by Suzaku-sama
I'm looking for,

Indie Royale Evolved bundle
Kiss Groupee bundle
The Cave
Retro City Rampage
Scribblenauts Unlimited
Dawnguard and Dragonborn
New Vegas DLC's or Ultimate Edition
Doom 3 BFG Edition
Borderlands 2 Season Pass or single DLC's

I can offer a reasonable combination of these games below.

GOG
The Witcher 2
Interplay Bundle Tier 1 (VR Soccer 96, Kingdom: The Far Reaches, Evolva, Screamer, Shattered Steel, Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business, MAX + MAX 2 and Conquest of the New World)

Steam
Alan Wake American Nightmare (code)
GT Legends (code)
Red Faction Guerilla (gift)
Eufloria (gift)
Nexuiz Duel Mode DLC (gift)
Oil Rush (code)
New Star Soccer 5 (code)
SpaceChem (code)
Cortex Command (code)
Magicka (GG gift including Steam code)
Eschalon: Book 1 (code)
Ceville (code)
Trine (code)
Painkiller: Black Edition (code)
Men of War: Condemned Heroes (code)
King's Bounty: The Legend (code)
Humble Frozen Synapse Bundle (code; Frozen Synapse, Trauma and SpaceChem)

Indie Gala 9 (full bundle) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indie_Gala#Indie_Gala_9
Indie Gala 10 (full bundle) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indie_Gala#Indie_Gala_X

Gamersgate
AIM, AIM 2, A-Race Extreme Show, Alien Shooter Gold Pack, Cities in Motion, Cuban Missile Crisis, Cuban Missile Crisis Ice Crusade, Creature Conflict: The Cland Wars, Cannon Strike, Disciples 2 Gallean's Return, Desert Law, Death Track: Resurrection, Death to Spies Moment of Truth, Faces of War, Freight Tycoon, GTA San Andreas, Hellforces, Hard Truck Apocalypse Rise of Clans, King's Bounty: Armored Princess, King's Bounty: The Legend, Korea: Forgotten Conflict, Konung 2, King of the Road, Legendary, El Matador, Magicka, Mortyr 2093-1944, Off-Road Drive, Planet Alcatraz, Pacific Storm, RC Cars, Reign: Conflict on Nations, Renegade Ops, Real Warfare: 1242, Real Warfare 2: Northern Crusades, Snajper, Spells of Gold, Streets of Moscow, Space Rangers, Space Rangers 2, Stalingrad, The Stalin Subway, Star Wolves, Star Wolves 3: Civil War, Swashbucklers Blue vs Grey, Timothy, Gooka - The Mystery of Janatris, Theatre of War 2: Africa 1943, Theatre of War 2: Battle for Caen, Theatre of War 2: Battle for Caen Special Edition, Theatre of War 2: Centauro, Theatre of War 2: Kursk 1943, Theatre of War 3: Korea, The Stalin Subway: Red Veil, UAZ Racing 4x4, Vivisector: Beast Within, Whirlwind of Vietnam, World War I, XIII Century - Death of Glory and Zombie Shooter
FiatLux:
Thank you, very smooth trade +1