It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned, for expecting me to interpret your implications correctly.

Edit: Banned for being a dangerous ninja assassin.
Post edited May 27, 2021 by InSaintMonoxide
Banned for interpreting incorrectly and slowly.
banned for not sympathizing with a fellow actively posting member who was ninjaed
banned cause your ban was based solely on synthesized sympathy
Banned 'cause your ban was based solely on sypathized synthesizers.
banned for the error you made when entering your username originally, because you forgot to type the letter "M" in "HermesMyAccount" [I suppose that your just that typo guy]
Banned for referring to gods with their Greek names instead of the proper Roman ones.
Banned for listening to this song and then re-creating what it describes. We'll have none of that filth in our chaste forum!
Banned for banning in my Christian Minecraft server.
Banned because my ringtone is Cat Party. At one point, I changed it to Dog Party, but the dog whimpering really freaked out my cat, so I had to change it back.
Banned for not imposing your choice to your cat; who's the boss?
ladyonthemoon: Banned for not imposing your choice to your cat; who's the boss?
Banned for not realizing that in every human-cat relationship, the cat is the boss. You'd know that if you had a cat in your life. Double banned for not having a cat in your life.
Banned for not taking into consideration the possibility that maybe ladyonthemoon is ACTUALLY the cat.
Banned, because under that heavy plate armor, there are cats stacked on top of each other.
Banned for disclosing my secret, meow!