It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned for excising your own aureoles in order to qualify as a competitor in a race
Banned because seriously, just run shirtless, or with a sports bra, just no more bleeding nipples!
Banned, because at speeds well over 200 MPH who's going to know anyway?
Banned because the weather is changing on Earth. I'm going to travel at 200 Mp/H to see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars.
Banned because Martian non-Summer is an eternally frozen wasteland, and Summer is mostly frozen. And DOUBLE banned because Jupiter is all storms all the time, without even a ground or ocean until you're several Earths deep, which will crush you before you even get that far.
Post edited November 03, 2020 by MichaelD.965
Banned, for not mentioning any moons, especially Oberon, tethered by gravity to Uranus, which spins on its side
Banned because I was obviously sticking to just locations previously mentioned.
Banned for attaching yourself to various places, because that gives a horrible image. Did your overstretch yourself or did you split into multiple parts, in order to achieve that?
Banned because I'm more of a Luffy kind of guy than Buggy.
Banned for bugging people.
Banned for conspicuous heroism
Banned for wearing a thick beard instead of a face mask.
Banned for turning your face green when you put on the mask, and then acting crazy.
Banned for wearing a mask of yourself not wearing a mask
Banned for cruel and unusual reasons for banning people