It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned, because I didn't bring them here into this thread, that's your nasty little hobbit
Banned because hobits have the exact same habits that never change and that's boring
Banned for having extremely hairy feet.
Banned, for not treating KiNgBrAdLeY to a delicious meal
Banned for not serving second breakfast.
Banned for having a fat ideology.
Banned for having a fatboy slim.
Banned for not treating me to Espresso Martini!
Banned, because your Polish girl is not Victoria Kalitta.
Banned because my girl was taller, much more beautiful and a really kind and warm character, with sincere eyes/gaze and heartmelting smile, radiating elegance&grace all around her; even the clothes she chose were adorable!
Post edited October 04, 2020 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Banned out of jealousy, she sounds wonderful.
Banned because your jealousy is misplaced; i already "lost" her...
Banned because you're STILL going on about this girl! And because where the hell have you been?
Banned because this girl was unique, one of a kind, with heart and soul of a little girl and a big, fit body; a real treasure fit for a king! And i was away because those "volunteer mod wang-ers" irritated me (at least now everybody can see how annoying this newfound trend is and wish the forums were still unmoderated, like the good old days, besides the main person nagging for this to be a thing is now permanently out)
Post edited October 04, 2020 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Banned, because you should completely forget about love, girls etc. and join a monastery on Mount Athos.