It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned because I'm going to tell you guys the greatest story anyone has ever heard:

Once upon a time, I died. The end.
Banned, because the departed must not remain in the same realm as the living.
Banned because your exorcism didn't work and the ghost girl follows you everywhere you go.
Banned for driving your family to Disney World in an old station wagon only to realize that the park was closed due to the Covid-19 virus
Banned because herrings are silver, not red.
Banned, for banning me for your own red herring
low rated
==========================================================

Verlam: I.. I... I refuse... I refuse to acknowledge it!... Nah you're right. :p
Now I feel bad o.0

--------------------------------------------

le_chevalier: Banned, because the departed must not remain in the same realm as the living.
Reply 1: Tell that to Beetlejuice

Reply 2: He's just looking for his copy of Guidebook for the Recently Deceased
Post edited June 08, 2020 by GameRager
Banned for a longer post
Banned by Dark Maul
Post edited June 08, 2020 by koima57
Banned because you're no Dark Maul.

GameRager: Now I feel bad o.0
I don't know whether you realize this, but often times (at least for me), when a person says how he/she feels bad about someone, this only leads to the person which he/she feels bad towards to also feel bad for making the other person feel bad in the first place. Thus, I'll end the awkward cycle here lol.
Post edited June 08, 2020 by Verlam
low rated
Banned for trying to sell me an awkward cycle. ;)
Banned for not buying what could be a powerful magical artefact.
Banned for trickery and sinister intent to get someone in possession of a cursed artefact.
Banned for being a goody-two-sabatons
Banned for being a baddy nine hats.