It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

^ Banned for projectile vomiting
^ banned for head-twisting and green-vomiting.
Banned for eating blue-dyed food.
Banned for being in the Blue Man Group.
=================================================

jsidhu762: Banned because my profile says that I'm in game, when I actually closed the game a while ago.

https://imgur.com/a/6RIp83v
Eh, if it says yer playing it then yer playing it...now get back to wor----err play. ;D

EPurpl3: (can someone keep my rep constantly at 169? or even better, at 69)
It'd be kinda cool to be able to keep custom rep scores, but sadly GOG canna do it, capn.
Banned because life is just a party, and parties aren't meant to last.
Banned because you must be the one who pooped at Steam's party just now.
Post edited January 30, 2020 by le_chevalier
le_chevalier: Banned because you must be the one who pooped at Steam's party just now.
Banned because that makes me want to laugh, and barf, at the same time. A potentially hazardous combination.
Post edited January 30, 2020 by oldgamebuff42
Banned for not showing a biohazard sign.
jsidhu762: Banned for not showing a biohazard sign.
Banned because you don't understand the game the OP created and for some reason you keep spamming this forum with non-sense post instead of going to the Steam "community" or other social media where that crap is expected
^Banned for not getting that the player he banned was playing correctly, and for being a silly billy about a forum game. :)

=========================================================================

(Op post excerpts:"I've seen this game on different forums and it looks fun. All you have to do is post a reason why the last person to post should be banned from the forums (in this case, myself)."

So yes the game is meant to be played here in such a manner as that user did.

"Please keep it relatively light-hearted."

So you getting a bit upset about people playing the game correctly is also against the spirit of the game.)
=========================================================================

(Also I was wondering when we'd get someone coming into the forum game to complain about it again...I personally had money on it taking much longer)
Post edited January 30, 2020 by GameRager
banned for tl;dr ))
^Banned for TS;NEMG (Too short, not enough mentions[of] goats) ;)
Banned because u need it bigger.
Banned because when they "do it big" in Mordor it usually means they hatch a new batch of Uruks(Talking about the LOTR books, not the movies; see the appendices if you're interested: they detail how Sauron had and used Uruk-Hai of his own).
Post edited January 31, 2020 by oldgamebuff42