It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Magical worlds, fantastic creatures, enchanted items, supernatural powers and mystical characters - we have it all waiting for you to discover!

This weekend is about to get quite literally out of this world. Get ready to experience fantasy adventure games gathered within our Weekend Sale with discounts up to -80%! Sale lasts until December 5th, 11 PM UTC.

Whether it's a turn-based strategy, soulslike action RPG, puzzle platformer, story rich adventure title or a roguelike game, you’ll find it here presenting you with magical realms of fantasy asking to be explored. Gordian Quest (-25%), Roguebook (-50%), Unrest (-75%), Thymesia (-20%), World to the West (-80%) and many more!

Check out all the discounted fantasy adventure games HERE and embark on an unforgettable journey.
high rated
• $2.99 • -80% • World to the West
• $6.24 • -75% • Unrest Special Edition
• $7.99 • -60% • Batbarian: Testament of the Primordials
• $7.99 • -60% • Greak: Memories of Azur
• $9.91 • -60% • Greak: Memories of Azur - Deluxe Edition
• $10.06 • -30% • Eclipse + Soundtrack Bundle
• $10.49 • -30% • Dungeons of Edera
• $11.99 • -40% • Astalon: Tears of the Earth
• $12.49 • -50% • Roguebook
• $14.99 • -25% • Gordian Quest
• $17.32 • -40% • Astalon: Tears of the Earth + 2 Soundtrack Albums!
• $17.38 • -50% • Roguebook - Deluxe Edition
• $19.99 • -20% • Alaloth: Champions of The Four Kingdoms
• $19.99 • -20% • Thymesia
• $25.17 • -20% • Thymesia - Digital Deluxe Edition
• $34.96 • -9% • Alaloth: Champions of The Four Kingdoms - Supporter Edition
Which game features the plague doctor pictured on the sale page? Thank you.
I found Roguebook quite addictive (grind required).
PassiveZombie: Which game features the plague doctor pictured on the sale page? Thank you.
https://www.gog.com/en/game/thymesia
I seriously need someone form GOG to explain what they consider to be an "adventure game" around here, because clearly it's a very different definition than the one I use. It seems like anything can be labled and "adventure" game on GOG, making the word (and the tag) completely useless.
Post edited December 03, 2022 by Breja
Breja: I seriously need someone form GOG to explain what they consider to be an "adventure game" around here, because clearly it's a very different definition than the one I use. It seems like anything can be labled and "adventure" game on GOG, making the word (and the tag) completely useless.
This is GOG's definition.