Alaloth: Champions of The Four Kingdoms is a skill-driven ARPG game inspired by such classics as Baldur’s Gate and Pillars of Eternity. Set in a rich fantasy world, resembling the darkest period of the Middle Ages, the game offers fast-paced action with a deep narrative.
- Master a unique, hardcore combat system
- Customize your character by choosing different Ways of Power, classes and skills
- Explore, craft, gain reputation and unlock new quests
- Choose one of 4 playable races (Humans, Elves, Dwarves, Orcs), 40+ houses and clans to fight for, each with their own history. Start your own legacy in The Four Kingdoms after the first playthrough
- 12 memorable companions with their own backstories, ready to join or fight you during your journey
Alaloth is a dark god who turned on his pantheon and came to the mortal realms. There he lies imprisoned in the Valley of Storms, where the four great kingdoms of humans, orcs, elves, and dwarves intersect. From the Valley’s heart, he spreads evil throughout the kingdoms, determined to extinguish any light of hope for all who call this world home.
Storms, monsters, plagues, strife, and great dragons beset the land – it will require strength and courage to defeat Alaloth in his prison.
The world of Alaloth is comprised of four vast territories. To the northwest lies The Goldwood Forest and The Republic of Larastir with elves keeping the secrets of the gods safe. To the northeast are the mountains named The Fangs of Kemot, home to dwarves that inhabit this great rocky territory: Karak-Hohn. To the southwest, you will discover the wastelands, the Desolation of Baga, where orcs rule. In the southeast humans brought civilization to an age of gold with a huge bay area of cities, merchants, and prosperous growth: The Blessed Kingdom of Edherest.
A hardcore combat system is combined with a brand new isometric gameplay, featuring spectacular moves in challenging fights with various enemies. You have to carefully plan the next move. One reckless action and you die.
Customize your warrior by choosing from among three different Ways of Power - Arms, Gods, Nature - each one with three different professions to choose from. Players can meet twelve different NPCs that could join them during the quest, depending on the alignment of the character.
@Gamera Interactive 2019. All rights reserved.