It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bethesda Publisher Sale

Swords and sorcery, chainsaws and demon guts, madness and Lovecraft. All iconic duos in their own way. A wealth of experiences lay within the Bethesda library, boasting some of the most influential modern day games. Whether it’s the sprawling worlds of Fallout or Elder Scrolls, or the tight blood-drenched Mars bases of Doom, it’s hard to overlook the quality of depth Bethesda has under their name.

This weekend’s sale is all about celebrating those great games. Naturally, by celebration, we mean a sale. Explore the rich history of the Fallout series with Fallout & Fallout 2, both with 75% off. From its isometric past to its modern first-person view, Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition paved the way for the series in the modern age.

Role-playing isn’t restricted to the post-apocalyptic world. The highly celebrated entries in the Elder Scrolls series are also part of the sale. Two games that defined their respective generations, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Game of the Year Edition Deluxe and The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind GOTY Edition, are both 50% off.

As for a taste of the old-school, Doom II + Final Doom, Return To Castle Wolfenstein and the Quake series are all included in the weekend sale.

Oh, and the return of Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth, complete with a 50% discount.

The sale ends August 20th, 10pm UTC.
iRevolt: Where is Skyrim GOG Edition?
https://www.gog.com/game/skyrim
DOOM 2016 was already mentioned? I guess it was... Oh wait, it's windows only? :-o ... ok, no hurry then :/
Damn, it isn't fun to see that Beth banner on the frontpage and immediately start looking around to find Skyrim or Dishonored, to find out it's just a common Beth sale. From now on i'll be using Lynx to visit GOG. :P
Only related because Doom series (sans original Doom 3 + RoE of course) is on sale, but LGR has a new video about Doom 3:

"LGR - DOOM 3 VOODOO"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQSIT18bOvg
Post edited August 20, 2018 by tfishell
* sad face *

Would buy Morrowind , Oblivion , Fallout 3 , Fallout NV , Doom 3 , Quake 4 and the Cthulhu game . Unfortunately €51.86 ( 16794 HUF ) is too much for my wallet .
funkfeelin: Darn it! I only just bought New Vegas UE last week in a Steam sale. Really wanted to buy it here instead. Oh well.
greeklover: Does the Steam version work as it should? I have done some research and it seems it has problems and one should prefer the gog version.
It seems to be working fine now. I've installed several bug fix mods and so on with nexus mod manager. It crashed a lot at first. Since I disabled the stutter fix mod everything's been smooth sailing.
Anothername: ... meh.

edit:
To elaborate: Gog, get Skyrim & FO4 FFS.
Bethesda is not interested in selling Skyrim besides the Special Edition, only the 64 version is viable because have the Creation Club implemented. As far the Todd Howard catchphrases go and company PR bullshit to keep the smoke curtain, I don't think is impossible to see the next coming games of the company, after Fallout 76, all out of Steam in a near future.

There is no reason to bring Skyrim Vanilla or Legendary to GOG, the same for Fallout 4, the focus is the Creation Club and coming Games as a Service that the company is heavily invested, GOG is out of context. I have a guess that Starfield and TES 6 are coming totally on this way of selling too, no surprises if mod becomes something exclusive of Creation Club because right now it makes no sense to see a paid version and a free version of the same thing (Creation Club and Nexus).

So, outside Steam Keys or a deep search on the Steam Store, there is no chance of Skyrim Vanilla and Legendary here, but who knows... sometimes to promote a model, they do "charity", to be crude.

Sorry my english.
Post edited August 23, 2018 by OivalfSelat