It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Up to 80% off a diverse gaming gallery: Syberia 1+2, Haegemonia Gold Edition, Hostile Waters, Dracula Trilogy, Galactic Civilizations III, Sorcerer King, and many more!

Most of us got hooked on gaming due to a certain title and/or genre. But as the years went on our tastes evolved, genres started blending, and our gaming diet grew more diverse and open-minded. That's exactly the kind of approach that the joined <span class="bold">Stardock + Anuman + Blue Moon Red Owl</span> catalogs reinforce, featuring over 50 games from all walks of life, going for up to 80% off!

It's never too late to become a 4X strategy enthusiast. The deep mechanics, stunning visuals, and endless opportunities provided by Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion Ultimate are among the safest ways to get there.

Syberia 1+2 made point'n'click believers out of many a naysayer, thanks to their evocative story and breathtaking 2.5D world. Kate Walker's stoic determination and the melancholic charm of the automatons still resonate with even the most cynical among us.

Earth will never know true peace as long as there are war-hungry magnates like the ones emerging from these Hostile Waters. At least they bring with them some sweet war machines and an addictive blend of action with strategy, as they challenge you to throw them back into the abyss.

Looking to experiment and broaden your gaming horizons? The catalogs of <span class="bold">Stardock + Anuman + Blue Moon Red Owl</span> provide the perfect opportunity for up to 80% off! Check them out: Ashes of the Singularity, Amerzone, Corsairs Gold, Star Control 1+2, Realms of the Haunting, and many more!
The promo will last until September 6, 3:59 AM UTC.
haydenaurion: Anyone recommend the Moto Racer games? I've heard 1 & 2 are fine, but that 3 is not so great.
Moto Racer 2 DirectX 3D mode isn't working under Win 10 x64 .
Fairfox: Super interested in Sorcerer King but it's still teh pricey, and peeps seem to say it's either a bit broken or glitchy and/or generally feels incomplete. I cannae spended that much on a whim :(. Any superfans recommend it et al?

Also interested in Slipstream 5000 as I remembers teh family owning it as a child, but cheapy or not it too would be a whim and Imma not at all sure. Any infos/helps/talks about fish?
Well if it matters, Stardock isn't done expanding Sorcerer King yet. Sorcerer King: Rivals is due out sometime this month. It might make the game feel more complete.
haydenaurion: Anyone recommend the Moto Racer games? I've heard 1 & 2 are fine, but that 3 is not so great.
Painted_Doll: Moto Racer 2 DirectX 3D mode isn't working under Win 10 x64 .
Is this something that's happening to some users or all? Does the game have a 3DFX mode to fall back on?
A good sale, got me Atlantis 1-3, Post Mortem & Still Life 1-2, Normality and Subject 13.

I'm very curious about the Blood Moon game as well, but struggle to find lengthier gameplay videos of it.

Sort of interested in the Dracula Trilogy, even though the actual gameplay looks fun, Vampires as a theme has never appealed to me.
Is Ashes of the Singularity primarily a single player or multiplayer game?
Vythonaut: Dear fellow GOGer,

I noticed that you don't own some very good games such as:

* Syberia 1 + 2
* Still Life 1 (i see you already got SL2 for free sometime ago, which is nice)
* Dracula Trilogy
* Robin Hood: Legend of Sherwood
and......
* Realms of the Haunting (buy twice!)

Well, now that nobody's watching (Shhhhh!), go buy them...

Yours truly,
a fellow GOGer.
You're starting to sound like an adventure games fan...
Vythonaut: * Realms of the Haunting (buy twice!)
And don't forget to apply the unofficial US patch to improve your experience with the game.
Niggles: Is Ashes of the Singularity primarily a single player or multiplayer game?
Most players don't use multiplayer although they have ranked matches.
If you like RTS you may want to consider that an expandalone is coming this year, owning this will net you a $/€ 20 discount on that.
Guess I'll pick up Black Moon.
Already have all games i want from this promo.

And while i'm here please take this crap off my hands:

Ashes of the Singularity - Overlord DLC (GOG):

4AF57-9CC66-73F5F-6F7A3

:D
Moto Racer 3 was one of those hurried releases. It looked and played more realistically than the previous games, I always thought it was trying to be more of a sim game than arcade. This attempt brought along the dryness that some racing sims can have, especially when compared to the previous Moto Racer games, which all scream 'play me !!!'. There were issues with the number of tracks, menu system and so on. It felt rushed and impersonal.

The Moto Racer 1 & 2 games are fast-paced arcade fun, with lots of content and personality.

I like all three but for different reasons:
Moto 3 appeals to the sim racing gamer in me, I like that it feels more like an early sim game than the others do.
Moto 1 & 2 appeals to the arcade gamer in me, who just want to race around a track really fast.

Moto 1 & 2 are safe choices though.
Post edited September 02, 2016 by Ricky_Bobby
Impaler26: Already have all games i want from this promo.

And while i'm here please take this crap off my hands:

Ashes of the Singularity - Overlord DLC (GOG):

4AF57-9CC66-73F5F-6F7A3

:D
Thanks, much appreciated!
Niggles: Is Ashes of the Singularity primarily a single player or multiplayer game?
Zarax999: Most players don't use multiplayer although they have ranked matches.
If you like RTS you may want to consider that an expandalone is coming this year, owning this will net you a $/€ 20 discount on that.
Yeah, the price for expandolone will be 20€. Also since they got a big backlash over ther expansion policy they will stop delivering separate versions of games and will release all the other upcoming expansions as dlcs for the first standalone/base game.
Post edited September 02, 2016 by Matruchus
I picked up Return To Mysterious Island. It is a short game (3-5 hours) but is is well rated. At $1.99 US you cannot go wrong.
Hello

This weekend's sales sound nice, even despite i already got many of the titles concerned.

But, i'm a bit worried about this weekend sales. I'd have a question prior to place an order:

I saw that some products on discounts sounded to be fakes,fraudulents or at least, risky for me to purchase !
I mean, come on: "[Game x or Y] DLC ? This can't be real, this is a joke, right ?
We all know that DLC are NOT COMPATIBLE or possible with a DRM-Free experience... Stop making funny jokes, GOG. If i check those articles on discount, as they dont exist, it will just add displayed price to my wallet ? or would my money completly vanish ?

Sorry, but i need clarification about that, as it's well known and we are widely aware that GOG can't have things like DLC in their catalog as DLC cannot exist within DRM-free experience...

ok, for those who didnt get it already, this was a sarcasm

More seriously though, there still are bugs in the catalog regarding some titles displayed: i got fallen enchantress and also purchased the "upgrade to ultimate" edition prior to this weekend sales, and both appear greyed out at the bottom of weekend sales list, but i still am proposed/am allowed to select and purchase "Fallen Enchantress Ultimade Edition" anyway...

I know i have to be vigilant and it's on me, but what would happen if i were to click and buy without noticing such thing (for this game or another) ? Would GOG warn me, or accept to refund if i notice my mistake afterwards ? or anything else ?