It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Up to 80% off a diverse gaming gallery: Syberia 1+2, Haegemonia Gold Edition, Hostile Waters, Dracula Trilogy, Galactic Civilizations III, Sorcerer King, and many more!

Most of us got hooked on gaming due to a certain title and/or genre. But as the years went on our tastes evolved, genres started blending, and our gaming diet grew more diverse and open-minded. That's exactly the kind of approach that the joined <span class="bold">Stardock + Anuman + Blue Moon Red Owl</span> catalogs reinforce, featuring over 50 games from all walks of life, going for up to 80% off!

It's never too late to become a 4X strategy enthusiast. The deep mechanics, stunning visuals, and endless opportunities provided by Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion Ultimate are among the safest ways to get there.

Syberia 1+2 made point'n'click believers out of many a naysayer, thanks to their evocative story and breathtaking 2.5D world. Kate Walker's stoic determination and the melancholic charm of the automatons still resonate with even the most cynical among us.

Earth will never know true peace as long as there are war-hungry magnates like the ones emerging from these Hostile Waters. At least they bring with them some sweet war machines and an addictive blend of action with strategy, as they challenge you to throw them back into the abyss.

Looking to experiment and broaden your gaming horizons? The catalogs of <span class="bold">Stardock + Anuman + Blue Moon Red Owl</span> provide the perfect opportunity for up to 80% off! Check them out: Ashes of the Singularity, Amerzone, Corsairs Gold, Star Control 1+2, Realms of the Haunting, and many more!
The promo will last until September 6, 3:59 AM UTC.
maladr0Id: Love this game, even though i had to resort to a walkthrough a good number of times...
I just love when the GOGstaff is honest.
Like, this one for me was much like "In Cold Blood" back in the day: just couldn't do it without a walkthrough! :P
mmm, I'm kind on the fence: Fallen Enchantress : regular edition or ultimate?

EDIT: considering that I don't have necessarly much time to play it, does the extra add more "depth" or cosmetic stuff or is it just more maps/campaigns?
Post edited September 02, 2016 by catpower1980
Ghorpm: Just a short reminder - you don't want to miss such a gem

Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon
Yeah but see, I don't want to play it before drac1&2, and so I stated Dracula 1, and, well, hm... Let's say it's easy to get distracted by other games once you've started Dracula 1.

Unrelatedly, some nice-looking games in that promo, but I'll wait till Ashes of Singularity and Gal Civ 3 get out of early access. Not to mention that I prefer early access games that don't ask you more money for each update.
catpower1980: mmm, I'm kind on the fence: Fallen Enchantress : regular edition or ultimate?
Ultimate if you wan't all the dlc included.

Which is not valid for Sins of a Solar Empire. That one should be called uncomplete edition with the new dlc for it available here.
Post edited September 02, 2016 by Matruchus
Thanks for the weekend deals, GOG. Now I can go and buy ... some soundtracks!
catpower1980: mmm, I'm kind on the fence: Fallen Enchantress : regular edition or ultimate?
Matruchus: Ultimate if you wan't all the dlc included..
Argh, you replied when I made my edit ;) So, the thing is that the content of the DLC aren't mentioned: what do they bring other than supposedly extra levels/campaigns?
rodrolliv: Is Syberia 3 coming to GOG?
mobutu: I would heavily bet on yes.
They should put an entry on the upcoming list, otherwise people will think Steam is the place to get it.
catpower1980: EDIT: considering that I don't have necessarly much time to play it, does the extra add more "depth" or cosmetic stuff or is it just more maps/campaigns?
More maps, new leaders, new faction, quest items and some other cosmetic stuff. Its not really necessary.
Wow this is almost every modern strategy game that GOG has. Still waiting on a decent RTS that's relatively new. Grey Goo, Universe at War.... the list goes on. 1000-Bit Armies, even.
micktiegs_8: Wow this is almost every modern strategy game that GOG has. Still waiting on a decent RTS that's relatively new. Grey Goo, Universe at War.... the list goes on. 1000-Bit Armies, even.
Well I think we can expect C&C soon since they merged all the C&C games wishlists like they did with Grim Fandango prior to release. I guess it just a question of time until the ultimate edition or whatever is called is available here.
Nothing for me in this batch...
I'm a Stardock, Champion!

Okay, that was stupid. :P
Anyone recommend the Moto Racer games? I've heard 1 & 2 are fine, but that 3 is not so great.
catpower1980: EDIT: considering that I don't have necessarly much time to play it, does the extra add more "depth" or cosmetic stuff or is it just more maps/campaigns?
Matruchus: More maps, new leaders, new faction, quest items and some other cosmetic stuff. Its not really necessary.
OK thanks, I'll get the regular edition then ;)
Matruchus: Well I think we can expect C&C soon since they merged all the C&C games wishlists like they did with Grim Fandango prior to release. I guess it just a question of time until the ultimate edition or whatever is called is available here.
I haven't noticed that...That's really great news...Thx for the info.
Still - I would prefer GOG splits C&C series instead of selling it as one, big bundle..