It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Up to 80% off a diverse gaming gallery: Syberia 1+2, Haegemonia Gold Edition, Hostile Waters, Dracula Trilogy, Galactic Civilizations III, Sorcerer King, and many more!

Most of us got hooked on gaming due to a certain title and/or genre. But as the years went on our tastes evolved, genres started blending, and our gaming diet grew more diverse and open-minded. That's exactly the kind of approach that the joined <span class="bold">Stardock + Anuman + Blue Moon Red Owl</span> catalogs reinforce, featuring over 50 games from all walks of life, going for up to 80% off!

It's never too late to become a 4X strategy enthusiast. The deep mechanics, stunning visuals, and endless opportunities provided by Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion Ultimate are among the safest ways to get there.

Syberia 1+2 made point'n'click believers out of many a naysayer, thanks to their evocative story and breathtaking 2.5D world. Kate Walker's stoic determination and the melancholic charm of the automatons still resonate with even the most cynical among us.

Earth will never know true peace as long as there are war-hungry magnates like the ones emerging from these Hostile Waters. At least they bring with them some sweet war machines and an addictive blend of action with strategy, as they challenge you to throw them back into the abyss.

Looking to experiment and broaden your gaming horizons? The catalogs of <span class="bold">Stardock + Anuman + Blue Moon Red Owl</span> provide the perfect opportunity for up to 80% off! Check them out: Ashes of the Singularity, Amerzone, Corsairs Gold, Star Control 1+2, Realms of the Haunting, and many more!
The promo will last until September 6, 3:59 AM UTC.
Forum Bump...

Some interesting titles on this promo....I'm certain I'll test GOG wallet this weekend.

EDIT: It seems GOG's wallet - or is it mine ? :-) - works flawlessly..Purchased Black Moon and Realms of the Hauting.
Post edited September 06, 2016 by tburger
Nothing for me here.
Is Syberia 3 coming to GOG?
Time to buy the Agatha Christie adventure!
Well Ashes of the Singularity dlc is now at an appropriate price content wise. Might get it now.
Luckily, I have all the titles I want to form this promo :)

Can anybody say if Normality is any good?
I don´t consider myself a graphic whore, but those graphics are beyond my willingness to accept for an adventure game.

Heck, Realms of the Haunting has far more beautiful visuals.
Post edited September 02, 2016 by Tarhiel
Tarhiel: Can anybody say if Normality is any good?
I don´t consider myself a graphic whore, but those graphics are beyond my willingness to accept for an adventure game.
It actually is pretty damn good. Sure, the graphics are ugly, but the game's story and dialogue are really funny and it does a great job at transporting the classic point & click adventure style into 3D gameplay.

EDIT: For a bit more information, you can check out this Ancient Dos Games episode about the game. Note that the version shown there is the American release, where the main character was voiced by Corey Feldman, while the one you can get on GOG only features the original UK version with a different voice.
Post edited September 02, 2016 by InfraSuperman
Dear fellow GOGer,

I noticed that you don't own some very good games such as:

* Syberia 1 + 2
* Still Life 1 (i see you already got SL2 for free sometime ago, which is nice)
* Dracula Trilogy
* Robin Hood: Legend of Sherwood
and......
* Realms of the Haunting (buy twice!)

Well, now that nobody's watching (Shhhhh!), go buy them...

Yours truly,
a fellow GOGer.
high rated
Just a short reminder - you don't want to miss such a gem

Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon

Sure, for us, gamers, it's pretty obvious that Dracula does exist in this series but the main character, a catholic priest, does not believe in vampires. He is sent to Vladoviste to investigate a life and death of a doctor because local church authorities claim she should be canonized.

As you can imagine he starts to experience a lot of anomalies, people tell him strange stories and he has mysterious dreams...

The best thing is that supernatural is not bluntly thrown at you in this game. Your main task is to analyze numerous documents, talk with different people, search for clues and solve elaborate puzzles. Most of the time our good priest will actually find proofs that vampirism is just a myth but at the same time he will get a feeling that there is something else going on... something elusive... something incredibly well concealed... concealed by a sentient being. And it's teasing him. Teasing to follow this path... the Path of the Dragon...

As much as Dracula 1 and 2 are typical adventure games about human vs vampire struggle the third one is one of the best games I've ever played. I was in awe how marvelous this story was and how well it was told. Puzzles are hard but it gives a lot of satisfaction to solve them. And in a sense - some of them are quite similar to "The Ninth Gate". For example you'll be shown a few copies of the same painting and only by analyzing the differences between them you'll be able to solve some puzzles (trust me, it was not a spoiler, one character will directly explain that you have to do so but she won't give you an actual answer and neither did I so don't worry - I didn't spoil anything)

I can't recommend it strong enough!

You can get this game as a part of Dracula Trilogy
This Code should still work

Ashes of the Singularity Overlord DLC
3CE8D-FC159-9C748-8E617

Edit: ... and its gone :)
Post edited September 02, 2016 by Ryusenshu
rodrolliv: Is Syberia 3 coming to GOG?
I would heavily bet on yes.

Also, since the two Guilty Gear games have been delisted from ssteam, you might want to buy them here on GOG:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/guilty_gear_x2_reload_and_isuka_being_delisted_from_steam_what_about_gog
Well the promo is alright; though I have left Stardock behind me: I wish I could give the games I have from them away to someone who likes those games, if I just would know how... (Threads about giveaways could be in Martian; completely incomprehensible - to me that is). :-\
Ghorpm: Just a short reminder - you don't want to miss such a gem

Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon

Sure, for us, gamers, it's pretty obvious that Dracula does exist in this series but the main character, a catholic priest, does not believe in vampires. He is sent to Vladoviste to investigate a life and death of a doctor because local church authorities claim she should be canonized.

As you can imagine he starts to experience a lot of anomalies, people tell him strange stories and he has mysterious dreams...

The best thing is that supernatural is not bluntly thrown at you in this game. Your main task is to analyze numerous documents, talk with different people, search for clues and solve elaborate puzzles. Most of the time our good priest will actually find proofs that vampirism is just a myth but at the same time he will get a feeling that there is something else going on... something elusive... something incredibly well concealed... concealed by a sentient being. And it's teasing him. Teasing to follow this path... the Path of the Dragon...

As much as Dracula 1 and 2 are typical adventure games about human vs vampire struggle the third one is one of the best games I've ever played. I was in awe how marvelous this story was and how well it was told. Puzzles are hard but it gives a lot of satisfaction to solve them. And in a sense - some of them are quite similar to "The Ninth Gate". For example you'll be shown a few copies of the same painting and only by analyzing the differences between them you'll be able to solve some puzzles (trust me, it was not a spoiler, one character will directly explain that you have to do so but she won't give you an actual answer and neither did I so don't worry - I didn't spoil anything)

I can't recommend it strong enough!

You can get this game as a part of Dracula Trilogy
Hear hear!
Love this game, even though i had to resort to a walkthrough a good number of times...
Tarhiel: Can anybody say if Normality is any good?
InfraSuperman: It actually is pretty damn good. Sure, the graphics are ugly, but the game's story and dialogue are really funny and it does a great job at transporting the classic point & click adventure style into 3D gameplay.

EDIT: For a bit more information, you can check out this Ancient Dos Games episode about the game. Note that the version shown there is the American release, where the main character was voiced by Corey Feldman, while the one you can get on GOG only features the original UK version with a different voice.
Okay, now that I saw it in motion, it doesn´t look that bad: I thought it would be static screens with occasional movement,something like Dracula 4+5, but with much worse graphics.

In movement the game looks much better.
Post edited September 02, 2016 by Tarhiel