It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Up to 80% off a diverse gaming gallery: Syberia 1+2, Haegemonia Gold Edition, Hostile Waters, Dracula Trilogy, Galactic Civilizations III, Sorcerer King, and many more!

Most of us got hooked on gaming due to a certain title and/or genre. But as the years went on our tastes evolved, genres started blending, and our gaming diet grew more diverse and open-minded. That's exactly the kind of approach that the joined <span class="bold">Stardock + Anuman + Blue Moon Red Owl</span> catalogs reinforce, featuring over 50 games from all walks of life, going for up to 80% off!

It's never too late to become a 4X strategy enthusiast. The deep mechanics, stunning visuals, and endless opportunities provided by Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion Ultimate are among the safest ways to get there.

Syberia 1+2 made point'n'click believers out of many a naysayer, thanks to their evocative story and breathtaking 2.5D world. Kate Walker's stoic determination and the melancholic charm of the automatons still resonate with even the most cynical among us.

Earth will never know true peace as long as there are war-hungry magnates like the ones emerging from these Hostile Waters. At least they bring with them some sweet war machines and an addictive blend of action with strategy, as they challenge you to throw them back into the abyss.

Looking to experiment and broaden your gaming horizons? The catalogs of <span class="bold">Stardock + Anuman + Blue Moon Red Owl</span> provide the perfect opportunity for up to 80% off! Check them out: Ashes of the Singularity, Amerzone, Corsairs Gold, Star Control 1+2, Realms of the Haunting, and many more!
The promo will last until September 6, 3:59 AM UTC.
haydenaurion: Is this something that's happening to some users or all? Does the game have a 3DFX mode to fall back on?
Painted_Doll: Finally found a fix . https://www.gog.com/forum/moto_racer_series/solution_for_moto_racer_2_not_enough_video_memory_for_the_zbuffer_error
Much thanks, i'll have to try it later after I beat Half Life 2.
Tarhiel: Can anybody say if Normality is any good?
I don´t consider myself a graphic whore, but those graphics are beyond my willingness to accept for an adventure game.
InfraSuperman: It actually is pretty damn good. Sure, the graphics are ugly, but the game's story and dialogue are really funny and it does a great job at transporting the classic point & click adventure style into 3D gameplay.

EDIT: For a bit more information, you can check out this Ancient Dos Games episode about the game. Note that the version shown there is the American release, where the main character was voiced by Corey Feldman, while the one you can get on GOG only features the original UK version with a different voice.
Tarhiel:
Ricky_Bobby:
And Any other interested parties in Normality should note this thread at the game specific forum. Thank HeDanny for informing :)
ZaineH: It seems that Grandia II is also on sale.
Yes, but for what promo? Sometimes this just happens; a random game shows up on the home page on sale. I guess it's by the developer's request. Such an old(but good) game should be discounted more in my opinion.
GabiMoro: Well, in Romania Fall starts in September (September, Octomber and November).
O__0, autumnal equinox?
I sure wish the Stardock games were supported for Linux.
ckblackm: I sure wish the Stardock games were supported for Linux.
Stardock doesn't care about Linux users .
ckblackm: I sure wish the Stardock games were supported for Linux.
Painted_Doll: Stardock doesn't care about Linux users .
Yep, that is true. Even development for Ashes of the Singularity Linux version has gone totally quiet. Probably abandoned like for Mac version.
I was thinking of getting Black Moon Chronicles from this sale, but the one review about the horrible pathfinding reminded me too much of my experience with Dark Reign and other bad pathing RTS games.
Matruchus: snip
I know you love your strategy titles so I thought I'd ask you.
Have you played Sorcerer King recently? Has it improved since you reviewed it?
What about Galactic Civ 3? Should I grab that one or Master of Orion?
Matruchus: snip
micktiegs_8: I know you love your strategy titles so I thought I'd ask you.
Have you played Sorcerer King recently? Has it improved since you reviewed it?
What about Galactic Civ 3? Should I grab that one or Master of Orion?
Haven't played it much since then. Fact is the game is mostly fine but it gets occasional stability issues that crash it. Its similar in Ashes of the Singularity when everything is fine and then the game crashes without any reason. Its just a common nominator for newer Stardock games. Gal Civ 3 (god the dlc spamm there is atrocious)/Master of Orion I don't own so can't comment on that.

Also Sorcerer King is going to be replaced by Sorcerer King: Rivals standalone in 2-3 weeks time. Unfortunately nothing is know about the pricing on gog but in the end the game will sell at 20-25€ which is the same as if you buy Sorcerer King now and then Rivals with 50% off launch discount for previous owners. Same thing for Ashes of the Singularity which is going to be replaced with Escalation in november.
Post edited September 05, 2016 by Matruchus
Matruchus: Also Sorcerer King is going to be replaced by Sorcerer King: Rivals standalone in 2-3 weeks time. Unfortunately nothing is know about the pricing on gog but in the end the game will sell at 20-25€ which is the same as if you buy Sorcerer King now and then Rivals with 50% off launch discount for previous owners. Same thing for Ashes of the Singularity which is going to be replaced with Escalation in november.
That's a little off-putting, for both games. I'm happy that they're planning on putting Vulkan support in Escalation at some point, but I really feel like 50% for loyalty discount is just not enough. Talk about cash grabs.
Considering Sorcerer King is doing the same thing, I might just not buy anything and see how it plays out post-release.

Thanks for the heads up :)
micktiegs_8: That's a little off-putting, for both games. I'm happy that they're planning on putting Vulkan support in Escalation at some point, but I really feel like 50% for loyalty discount is just not enough. Talk about cash grabs.
Considering Sorcerer King is doing the same thing, I might just not buy anything and see how it plays out post-release.

Thanks for the heads up :)
Personally I would not recommend Ashes at this point. It has bad issues with the economic system which is ultimately flawed since it does not offer any tier 2 and tier 3 collector upgrades so your are forced to play with only one option -> rush mentality. Defensive play as such is not an option since this is a map control game (CoH and partially Sins gameplay). Very far removed from golden standard of SupCom FA. Maybe Escalation will bring closer but still the problem lies in the economy system. Not to forget the atrocious pathing when units go north instead of south and vice versa.
Post edited September 05, 2016 by Matruchus
Matruchus: Personally I would not recommend Ashes at this point.
Yeah, it's not fantastic but I like the pretty lights and theme :p
Plus, I already own it from it's in-dev beginnings, so I might as well get the upgrade.
Matruchus: Personally I would not recommend Ashes at this point.
micktiegs_8: Yeah, it's not fantastic but I like the pretty lights and theme :p
Plus, I already own it from it's in-dev beginnings, so I might as well get the upgrade.
Yeah, if you own it already then its a different thing :) Will also get the upgrade when it comes just to get the updated version of the game.
I'm thinking about getting Galactic Civilizations 3 for a friend, but they really like multiplayer with games like that. How is GOG multiplayer doing - is crossplay working for GalCiv3 or are multiplayer games typically available?
Post edited September 05, 2016 by Gilozard