It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Up to 80% off The Book of Unwritten Tales 2, Darksiders, Impossible Creatures and more.

Gaming is more than a hobby, more than an awesome, creative, self-fulfilling, cathartic pastime. It is a state of mind. And to get into any kind of mindset, you need the appropriate stimulants. This Weekend Promo will get you acquainted with the Nordic State of Play, prompting your craving for diverse gaming experiences, which can both reinforce and alter your gaming habits. So let the Nordic winds of change roll in through your window(s) as you follow these 46 steps to fully understand the <span class="bold">Nordic State of Play</span>.

If you've never warmed up to point'n'click adventure games, The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 is the perfect argument for a change of mind. The four playable characters and the fantasy-spoofing humor will never leave you cold, as you puzzle out how to save the lovely world of Aventásia from being irrevocably cute-fied. Yes, even further.

Each game here is a beautiful, unique snowflake. The same can be said for the Impossible Creatures spawned of excessive bio-tampering. Except you'd be hard-pressed to call a spotted rhinopterus beautiful. But you will be grateful to have it by your side when doing tactical battle against the armies of monstrosities unleashed upon the world.

War never changes, but he does get significantly geared-up throughout his epic confrontation with angels, demons, and all sorts of cool-looking Darksiders. After all, it's the only way for him to overcome the challenging fights and cunning puzzles standing in the way of his rightful vindication.

Get privy to <span class="bold">A Nordic State of Play</span>, one game at a time. Pick and choose from the delicious menu of 46 titles available in our Weekend Promo and get all the different gaming nutrients you need from games like Summoner, The Moment of Silence, Red Faction 1+2, Spellforce and more. The promo will last until February 02, 4:59 AM GMT.
ThomNG: Mostly it is about DRM and multiplayer support - we do not want to release titles without Multiplayer on GOG, so a solution needs to be found first. While this is on the ToDo lists, it is not highest priority in comparison to new release etc. so this may take some time. Titan Quest is planned for 2016.
By the way, is there a chance that we'll get more MX vs ATV here?
yukiai01: Oh yes, we need to support game developers/publishers :)
In return we(I) want drm free games with soundtracks, wallpapers, other goodies. :)

I already have 23 games from this promo.
Need more.

*waves money*

:)
ThomNG: There are 46 titles discounted within that promotion ;)
You guys really have very good titles and thanks for coming back. What about Gothic4(Arcania)?
Random_Coffee: By the way, is there a chance that we'll get more MX vs ATV here?
Yeah, GOG needs to get the rest of the series!
Oh my, with all the drama about the games in development I missed to check the weekend promo. Does anyone have a list of the games which were on sale in this promo?
eiii: Oh my, with all the drama about the games in development I missed to check the weekend promo. Does anyone have a list of the games which were on sale in this promo?
Games in Promo
JogsterXL: Games in Promo
Oh, all of them were in the promo. Then I missed an opportunity.

Thanks!
ThomNG: snip
Seems to me GoG ought to at least try to complete the series already here.

Can't believe we have all but one expansion for Spellforce 2. Faith in Destiny needs to be here.

Arcania being the next Gothic installment should be obvious as well.
The other Painkiller games and the rest of the Red Faction series also.

I also think Necrovision brings something different to the table for the genre. Plot wise quite bizarre and enjoyable.

I mean, we have Master of Orion 3 and Simon the Sorcerer 3D. Crusaders of Might and Magic. Hope you don't take offense but Gothic 3: Forgotten Gods. Not saying they are necessarily bad games, but while many question their quality, they are deserving at least for completeness sake.
high rated
ThomNG: snip
RWarehall: Seems to me GoG ought to at least try to complete the series already here.

Can't believe we have all but one expansion for Spellforce 2. Faith in Destiny needs to be here.

I also think Necrovision brings something different to the table for the genre. Plot wise quite bizarre and enjoyable.

I mean, we have Master of Orion 3 and Simon the Sorcerer 3D. Crusaders of Might and Magic. Hope you don't take offense but Gothic 3: Forgotten Gods. Not saying they are necessarily bad games, but while many question their quality, they are deserving at least for completeness sake.
Fully agree on your statement about completing franchises on GOG. Hope GOG will agree to add Painkiller Overdose, ArcaniA, Faith in Destiny and the other House of Tales titles somewhere in future.

As on Forsaken Gods I have to say that most of the reviews are coming from the old versions. The Enhanced Edition is greatly patched (if I remember correctly it was a patch with a size of 1.4 GB!) and is far better than on its initial release.

PS: Yeah, got my own dev colour wohoo :)
Post edited February 05, 2016 by ThomNG
RWarehall: I also think Necrovision brings something different to the table for the genre. Plot wise quite bizarre and enjoyable.
None of the Necrovision games are Nordic's. Both are published by 1C.
RWarehall: I also think Necrovision brings something different to the table for the genre. Plot wise quite bizarre and enjoyable.
Grargar: None of the Necrovision games are Nordic's. Both are published by 1C.
Ah, guess every time I think of Necrovision, I think of Painkiller. Clearly a classic that bred imitiators!
RWarehall: Seems to me GoG ought to at least try to complete the series already here.

ThomNG: Fully agree on your statement about completing franchises on GOG. Hope GOG will agree to add Painkiller Overdose, ArcaniA, Faith in Destiny and the other House of Tales titles somewhere in future.

As on Forsaken Gods I have to say that most of the reviews are coming from the old versions. The Enhanced Edition is greatly patched (if I remember correctly it was a patch with a size of 1.4 GB!) and is far better than on its initial release.

That new color is pretty cool.
ThomNG: Fully agree on your statement about completing franchises on GOG. Hope GOG will agree to add Painkiller Overdose, ArcaniA, Faith in Destiny and the other House of Tales titles somewhere in future.

Any news about Supreme Commander/Forged Alliance coming to gog?

Wow, I had no idea GOG rejected Painkiller: Overdose. :-/ I've been waiting for GOG to get the rest of the Painkiller series forever! Is there a reason why they were rejected?
I really, REALLY hope GOG never rejected Supreme Commander or Titan Quest from Nordic...
CARRiON.FLOWERS: I really, REALLY hope GOG never rejected Supreme Commander or Titan Quest from Nordic...
Yeah, I've been waiting for GOG to get SupCom for years. The wishlist has over 800 votes!