It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Up to 80% off The Book of Unwritten Tales 2, Darksiders, Impossible Creatures and more.

Gaming is more than a hobby, more than an awesome, creative, self-fulfilling, cathartic pastime. It is a state of mind. And to get into any kind of mindset, you need the appropriate stimulants. This Weekend Promo will get you acquainted with the Nordic State of Play, prompting your craving for diverse gaming experiences, which can both reinforce and alter your gaming habits. So let the Nordic winds of change roll in through your window(s) as you follow these 46 steps to fully understand the <span class="bold">Nordic State of Play</span>.

If you've never warmed up to point'n'click adventure games, The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 is the perfect argument for a change of mind. The four playable characters and the fantasy-spoofing humor will never leave you cold, as you puzzle out how to save the lovely world of Aventásia from being irrevocably cute-fied. Yes, even further.

Each game here is a beautiful, unique snowflake. The same can be said for the Impossible Creatures spawned of excessive bio-tampering. Except you'd be hard-pressed to call a spotted rhinopterus beautiful. But you will be grateful to have it by your side when doing tactical battle against the armies of monstrosities unleashed upon the world.

War never changes, but he does get significantly geared-up throughout his epic confrontation with angels, demons, and all sorts of cool-looking Darksiders. After all, it's the only way for him to overcome the challenging fights and cunning puzzles standing in the way of his rightful vindication.

Get privy to <span class="bold">A Nordic State of Play</span>, one game at a time. Pick and choose from the delicious menu of 46 titles available in our Weekend Promo and get all the different gaming nutrients you need from games like Summoner, The Moment of Silence, Red Faction 1+2, Spellforce and more. The promo will last until February 02, 4:59 AM GMT.
Impaler26: Too bad that Impossible Creatures is only 40% off.
It's already worth more than the full price, so I say buy it.
fronzelneekburm: We could've had more, if gog hadn't rejected them (see here). Hopefully, once more people become aware of this, gog can be persuaded to release those games ASAP.
benmar: Seriously?
GOG.
Seriously?
Well, if you wish NOT to get my money for those games than continue to act like a smug elitist.
You care about quality? I call bull on that.
You have no problem releasing Simon the sorcerer 4 and a pigeon dating sim, but Painkiller, Arcania and Spellforce are not good enough?
Seriously?
Yeah, hard to believe. And don't forget this one: Surgeon Simulator 2013.

So spread the word, guys, perhaps we will see a rare moment of GOG's enlightenment someday in the future. :)
Post edited January 29, 2016 by MBiL_248
Impaler26: Too bad that Impossible Creatures is only 40% off.
Licurg: It's already worth more than the full price, so I say buy it.
Maybe to you but after watching some videos i decided it's worth 2.50€ to me so i'll just wait for another sale. :D
Nice promo. Now at this price, I simply can't resist The moment of silence anymore :)
Nice promo but seen it countless times already.

What's happening with Titan Quest, Supreme Commander?
The Linux version on The Book of Unwritten Tales is still missing.

And I've probably said this in a hundred sale threads before this one. :)
Time to add Impossible Creatures I think... :)
jamotide: Anyone know what "Imgal 2" is? One of the pax imperia reviewers mentions it
Gaunathor: Most likely Imperium Galactica 2. I've never played it, but it's supposed to be a very good space 4X.
oh duh! I searched for imperial galaxy 2 and some other stuff, nothing came up! Thanks
Epitaph666: Bought some of the games (Book of Unwritten Tales 2 and some others) but i was wondering.

What are the 10 games that CAN'T be missed from this promo in your opinion?
From the games I already own and have gotten around to playing:

If you like adventure, don't miss Dark Fall and Dark Fall 2. I think they're better than the Black Mirror series, particularly for newcomers/the easily frustrated because as far as I can recall, you can't die or do anything to break the Dark Fall games. Good solid stories, not excessively gory; they are not so much "horror" stories in the modern sense as "eldritch tales".

Spellforce, especially if you're an RPGer looking for an easy entry into the RTS genre, because of its slow ramp-up and pausability. (It's accessible enough as an RTS that even I could finish it, and I stink at RTS.)
Licurg: It's already worth more than the full price, so I say buy it.
Impaler26: Maybe to you but after watching some videos i decided it's worth 2.50€ to me so i'll just wait for another sale. :D
Your loss...
Still hoping for a good sale on the GOld box D&D games. Want to play Eye of the beholder!
Would anyone recommend Legend of Kay?
Weekend Promo for Bargain Hunters...

The games with a new historical low price:

Legend of Kay: Anniversary (30% to 50% off)

The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 (71% to 75% off)
[Best previous sale was before the price drop hence the odd 71%]

The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 Almanac Edition (68% to 75% off)
[Best previous sale was before the price drop hence the odd 68%]

Neighbors From Hell Collection (75% - 80% off)
[Although obtainable for 90% off - bundled - while Nordic was on Hiatus in late 2014 but popped in briefly with a promo]
Epitaph666: What are the 10 games that CAN'T be missed from this promo in your opinion?
fronzelneekburm: Jack Keane 2 + 9 giftable copies of Jack Keane 2
All Hail Keane! Giver of sleep and sanity!

There's a couple of game since want to pick up. We'll see how I feel this weekend.
I'm so happy that I can finally try Darksiders. I also got the Spellforce series, too. But, I'm into Hotline Miami 2 now. I'll finish that before I try Darkriders.