It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Latest updates:

Officially confirmed by GOG list

Added Battletech
Edit: Added that The Long Journey Home on STEAM has a May 30 2017 release date (Source: Daedelic's Twitter)

Unofficially confirmed games

Added Wizardry 1-5 -Source: post6695

Removed Battletech -Source: post2043, officially announced
Removed Blackwood Crossing -Source: post6690, released May 12 2017

DLCs / Episodic games (I will track those only in my updates posts)

May 27 2017 - Two Worlds 2: Call Of The Tenebrae DLC -Unofficial: Forum-

On Metacritic I found release dates for the following "unofficially confirmed" games, but since my expectation of them coming here is low I'm just mentioning them here.

May 26 2017 - Constructor (HD)
Post edited May 12, 2017 by metricfun
Latest updates:

Calendar

Removed Bounty Train (IN DEV), released May 16 2017

IN DEV

Removed Bounty Train (IN DEV), released May 16 2017

Added Inner Chains -Source: post6722
Latest updates:

Calendar

Moved Production Line to IN DEV

Removed Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs, released May 18 2017

Added Reservoir Dogs: Bloody Days
Added Skylar & Plux: Adventure On Clover Island
Added Wildfire

IN DEV

Added Production Line US$15.99

Removed Inner Chains -Source: post6722, released May 18 2017
Latest updates:

Removed Reservoir Dogs: Bloody Days
Removed Skylar & Plux: Adventure On Clover Island
Latest updates:

Calendar

Added (IN DEV), May 26 2017 -Date from [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRy04FdwTLk] Rockfish Games' YouTube-
Added (IN DEV), May 23 2017 -Date from [url=https://twitter.com/Juggernaut_News/status/864101958734557184]Juggernaut Games' twitter-

These games are not in bold anymore for the reason written in parentheses and because checking on them / their developers seemed like a waste of time
Shrouded In Sanity (developer works on Usurper, successor to Shrouded In Sanity)
The Pit (don't know what game it refers to)
Albert & Otto (seems to be finished and released, can't find indication it isn't)
Cogmind (seems to be finished and released too)

May 25 2017 - Two Worlds 2: Call Of The Tenebrae DLC -Unofficial: Forum- (Edit: Changed the date, was believed to release on the 27th, but it's a saturday, and Metacritic has it as a May 25 release)

On Metacritic I found release dates for the following "unofficially confirmed" games, but since my expectation of them coming here is low I'm just mentioning them here.

Post edited May 22, 2017 by metricfun
Latest updates:

Calendar

Added Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap, June 08 2017 -Unofficial: Source-
Added Perception's price (Reg: US$22.99, Pre-order: US$19.99)

Removed Starcrawlers, released May 23 2017

IN DEV

Removed Starcrawlers, released May 23 2017

Added Metal Slug -Source: post6741 (no idea which ones are coming from the serie)

May 25 2017 - Two Worlds 2: Call Of The Tenebrae DLC -Unofficial: Forum-
EDIT: Just saw that this DLC has been pushed to June 15 2017 on Metacritic.

Also to note Planet Nomads might go IN DEV on May 25 2017.
Post edited May 24, 2017 by metricfun
metricfun: On Metacritic I found release dates for the following "unofficially confirmed" games, but since my expectation of them coming here is low I'm just mentioning them here.

I'd say this one is pretty likely.
metricfun: On Metacritic I found release dates for the following "unofficially confirmed" games, but since my expectation of them coming here is low I'm just mentioning them here.

muntdefems: I'd say this one is pretty likely.
Thanks I'll add it to the calendar right now.
Latest updates:

Calendar

Added Divinity: Original Sin 2 (IN DEV), September 14 2017 -Date from Developer's Twitter-

Added Blasphemous -Source: post6789
Latest updates:

Calendar

Added Darkest Dungeon: The Crimson Court, June 19 2017 (Reg: US$9.99) -Unofficial: Developer's site-

Moved Planet Nomads to IN DEV

IN DEV

Added Planet Nomads

Removed Throne Of Darkness -Source: post6658

I keep (or I try to keep) DLCs and episodic games not on the calendar, because I know for some people (myself included) they are not considered as a "new release". I hesitated to put Darkest Dungeon: The Crimson Court on the calendar, but to me, it felt like an expansion and I personally do feel like it earns a spot on the calendar. If you don't agree (not only for this game, but for any other expansion that will come in the future) I'm all ears and don't mind not putting them on the calendar. Just need to know what people prefer.
metricfun: Calendar

Added Darkest Dungeon: The Crimson Court, June 19 2017 (Reg: US$9.99) -Unofficial: Developer's site-

I keep (or I try to keep) DLCs and episodic games not on the calendar, because I know for some people (myself included) they are not considered as a "new release". I hesitated to put Darkest Dungeon: The Crimson Court on the calendar, but to me, it felt like an expansion and I personally do feel like it earns a spot on the calendar. If you don't agree (not only for this game, but for any other expansion that will come in the future) I'm all ears and don't mind not putting them on the calendar. Just need to know what people prefer.
I have no issue with including them, especially if they are a big deal.

Speaking of expansions, Victor Vran will be receiving two of them on June 6. I know that a GOG release isn't directly confirmed, but since the base game was a day-1 release here, it's quite likely. More info below:

http://steamcommunity.com/games/345180/announcements/detail/1301947764047434805
http://steamcommunity.com/games/345180/announcements/detail/1273802170607605919
Post edited May 26, 2017 by Grargar
Latest updates:

Calendar

Removed Everspace, released May 26 2017

IN DEV

Removed Everspace, released May 26 2017

Grargar: I have no issue with including them, especially if they are a big deal.

Speaking of expansions, Victor Vran will be receiving two of them on June 6. I know that a GOG release isn't directly confirmed, but since the base game was a day-1 release here, it's quite likely. More info below:

http://steamcommunity.com/games/345180/announcements/detail/1301947764047434805
http://steamcommunity.com/games/345180/announcements/detail/1273802170607605919
Thanks for giving me your opinion.

I've known about the Motörhead expansion since before Lemmy's passing. Been crossing fingers and toes for it to come here, but while the release was nearing (it was supposed to already been released, but got pushed to June 6 2017) I've never seen GOG mentioned anywhere. So I tempered my expectations (and did not talk about it, since it felt there was an higher chance we might not get it). To me it feels like if we get it, it might be after Steam. But really I have no idea, just gut feeling.
Latest updates:

Calendar

Removed Lock's Quest, released May 30 2017
Removed Perception, released May 30 2017

Removed The Long Journey Home, released May 30 2017

Removed Metal Slug -Source: post6741

Unsure if I want to add Figment to the unofficially confirmed games list. -Source: post6368

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

June 15 2017 - Two Worlds 2: Call Of The Tenebrae DLC -Unofficial: Forum-

This game is on the unofficially confirmed list and was scraped by both SCPM and later by WinterSnowfall, the date was on the publisher's twitter.
June 30 2017 - Demons Age
Not sure I should put it on the calendar.

June 06 2017 - Victor Vran: Through The Ages and Victor Vran: Fractured Worlds (No indication the expansions are coming to GOG, but we have the base game here)
June 29 2017 - Card City Nights 2 (No indication it's coming to GOG, but we have the first game here)
Latest updates:

Calendar

Added Pathfinder Adventures, June 15 2017 - Unofficial: Forum-

Added Brigador -Source: post6845
Latest updates:

Calendar

Added Battle Chasers: Nightwar, October 03 2017
Added Elex, October 17 2017
Added Spellforce 3, December 07 2017

Moved Battle Chasers: Nightwar to the Calendar
Moved Elex to the Calendar
Moved Spellforce 3 to the Calendar

Removed Fallout 3 -Source: post3249, released June 01 2017
Removed Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition -Source: post3242 post6690, released June 01 2017
Removed The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion GOTY Edition -Source: post3280 post6690, released June 01 2017
Post edited June 02, 2017 by metricfun