It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

metricfun: Latest updates:

Calendar

Removed Outlast 2, released April 25 2017
Removed Pinstripe, released April 25 2017

Unofficially confirmed games

I bolded every entry that are unreleased on PC (not counting Early Access as released by the way), to make it easy to look for them on Metacritic. If you see anything erroneous point it out. Thank you. Also noted cancelled games.

The "I-Have-Very-Low-Expectations-This-Game-Will-Come-Here" Constructor (HD) seems to be delayed from April 28 2017 to May 26 2017 (in case that information is important to anyone). Source: Metacritic
Scanner Sombre is also released.

After a little more digging, the entry 'The Unreleased' appears to be a testing entry of some sort and not a real game.
dudalb: But "Outcast:Second Contact"..the HD/EE remake of "Outcast" is conspicuous by it's absence. I smell a possible 'Syberia 3" in the works.....
Would have liked to see where Syberia's story went, but reading the forum thread about it... maybe it's better we didn't get it.

SCPM: Scanner Sombre is also released.

After a little more digging, the entry 'The Unreleased' appears to be a testing entry of some sort and not a real game.
I completely glossed over the fact Scanner Sombre released today. Thanks for the heads up. I'll also remove The Unreleased from the list.
Latest updates:

Calendar

Removed de Blob, released April 27 2017
Moved Expeditions: Viking back to the officially confirmed by GOG list

Officially confirmed by GOG list

Added Expeditions: Viking

Edit: GOG is doing crazy things so:
Calendar
Added Expeditions: Viking, April 28 2017
Removed Little Nightmares, released one day early on April 27th 2017

Removed (again) Expeditions: Viking
Post edited April 28, 2017 by metricfun
metricfun: Call Of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land -Source: post2396 post2399 (Rejected)
The game has been removed from Steam (apparently licensing issues), so I wouldn't consider it confirmed anymore.
Source: https://steamcommunity.com/app/251390/discussions/0/357287935549736417/
Post edited April 28, 2017 by Grargar
Latest updates:

Calendar

Added , May 30 2017 -Date from [url=http://www.metacritic.com/browse/games/release-date/coming-soon/pc/date]Metacritic-

Removed Expedition: Vikings, released April 28 2017

Removed Perception

metricfun: Call Of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land -Source: post2396 post2399 (Rejected)
Grargar: The game has been removed from Steam (apparently licensing issues), so I wouldn't consider it confirmed anymore.
Source: https://steamcommunity.com/app/251390/discussions/0/357287935549736417/
I'm hesitating between keeping a trace of why a game that was talked about in the unofficially confirmed thread did not come our way, or simply scrubbing them off the list. I removed the two Kickstarter scam I was made aware of, because those games will never be made, so they'll never come here. Where as, at least Cthulhu was made and while it seems highly improbable that we'll (anyone) will ever be able to buy it again, I see some value in keeping that information visible. But if people prefer a more clear list (without the cancelled, rejected or unavailable games on it), I have no problem removing them.
metricfun: I'm hesitating between keeping a trace of why a game that was talked about in the unofficially confirmed thread did not come our way, or simply scrubbing them off the list. I removed the two Kickstarter scam I was made aware of, because those games will never be made, so they'll never come here. Where as, at least Cthulhu was made and while it seems highly improbable that we'll (anyone) will ever be able to buy it again, I see some value in keeping that information visible. But if people prefer a more clear list (without the cancelled, rejected or unavailable games on it), I have no problem removing them.
I see. By the way,
The original game we already have.
Post edited April 29, 2017 by Grargar
Grargar: The original game we already have.
I thought it referred to the 2015 reboot: [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King%27s_Quest_(2015_video_game]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King%27s_Quest_(2015_video_game[/url]) that's why I added the 2015 after the name. But if you're 100% confident it's the game we already have, I'll take it off the list.
metricfun: I thought it referred to the 2015 reboot: [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King%27s_Quest_(2015_video_game]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King%27s_Quest_(2015_video_game[/url]) that's why I added the 2015 after the name. But if you're 100% confident it's the game we already have, I'll take it off the list.
When I search for 'King's Quest' in the support section, the image below is the result. See the thumbnail is the 'King's Quest' entry using. Plus, unlike other support entries, this one wasn't affected by GOG's "you have found a secret, so now we will have to delete it".
Attachments:
kq.png (334 Kb)
Post edited May 03, 2017 by Grargar
Latest updates:

Calendar

Removed The Legend Of Heroes: Trails In The Sky The 3rd -Unofficial: Source-

Bioshock series -Source: post6623
Bumped The Neverhood -Source: post699 from last talked about in 2014 to 2017 added post6623

I know that "The-Wink-Of-Confirmation" is kind of a weak confirmation of Neverhood coming here, but hope is nice. As for Bioshock, it seems pretty clear they are working on getting it/them here.

I wasn't sure how to treat the DLC announcements in the unofficially confirmed thread and also if I wanted to track each episodes of an episodic game coming here. I decided that if I had information about any of these I'd share them in an update post (like I do for the "Metacritic low expectations games").

Grargar: When I search for 'King's Quest' in the support section, the image below is the result. See the thumbnail is the 'King's Quest' entry using. Plus, unlike other support entries, this one wasn't affected by GOG's "you have found a secret, so now we will have to delete it".
I trust in thee 3DCat and have removed King's Quest in the unofficially confirmed list. Thank you.

Edit: Just tidying up my post, no information changes.
Post edited May 04, 2017 by metricfun
Latest updates:

Calendar

Added Production Line, May 18 2017 -Unofficial: + Date: [url=http://www.metacritic.com/browse/games/release-date/coming-soon/pc/date]Metacritic-

Removed Starcrawlers, May 26 2017 since it seems to be pushed to an unknown later date (no date on the gamecard or on Metacritic).
Removed World To The West, released May 5 2017

Added Realpolitiks (Reg: US$24.99)

IN DEV

Added Starcrawlers back.

Added Throne Of Darkness -Source: post6658

Removed Production Line -Source: post6606

DLCs / Episodic games (I will track those only in my updates posts)

May 10 2017 - Renowned Explorers: The Emperor's Challenge -Unofficial: Forum-
May 27 2017 - Two Worlds 2: Call Of The Tenebrae DLC -Unofficial: Forum-

On Metacritic I found release dates for the following "unofficially confirmed" games, but since my expectation of them coming here is low I'm just mentioning them here.

May 26 2017 - Constructor (HD)
metricfun: IN DEV:
The Long Dark US$19.99
Final release date has been announced to be August 1st.
Latest updates:

Calendar

Added Bounty Train (IN DEV), May 16 2017 -Date from Daedalic's twitter-
Added The Long Dark (IN DEV), August 1 2017 -Date: Forum / Dev-
Added Town Of Light, June 6 2017 -Unofficial: + Date from the [url=https://twitter.com/WiredP/status/860479215740665856]publisher's Twitter-

Edit: Removed Town Of Light -Source: post3280 post6166

On Metacritic I found release dates for the following "unofficially confirmed" games, but since my expectation of them coming here is low I'm just mentioning them here.

metricfun: IN DEV:
The Long Dark US$19.99
Grargar: Final release date has been announced to be August 1st.
Yep saw fishbaits' post 8 minutes after he sent it, but decided there was enough time between now and August 1st that I waited til later in the weekend before updating things. By the way, it just happened that I checked the Long Dark thread that time, but there's very high chances I might miss another one of these informative posts on the forum, so don't hesitate to share (to anyone out there). Thank you Mr Cat "Hawk (3D)Eyes" McFurball. ;)
Post edited May 07, 2017 by metricfun
Latest updates:

Removed Realpolitiks, released May 8 2017

Latest updates:

Calendar

Removed Strafe, released May 9 2017

Added Ash of Gods: Redemption -Source: post6680
Latest updates:

IN DEV

Removed Block'hood, released May 11 2017

Added Blackwood Crossing -Source: post6690
Added Forsaken Castle -Source: post6685