It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

metricfun: Latest updates:

Calendar

Removed Gorogoa, released December 14 2017

Unofficially confirmed games

Added Tokyo Xanadu eX+ -Source: post7659

-------------------------------------------------
**Edit:

Week of Dec 17 2017 releases:

December 19 2017
Minecraft: Story Mode Season 2 Episode 5 -Unofficial date from the developer's twitter- **

--------------------------------------------------

I've set up next year's thread here: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/upcoming_gog_releases_2018_thread/page1. I'll begin posting and updating it next year. See you then.
Would you consider making one thread for all future years?
Latest updates:

Officially confirmed by GOG list

Added Heroes Of Hammerwatch

Added Cold Waters -Source: post7738
Added Oriental Empires -Source: post7738

Moved Heroes Of Hammerwatch -Source: post7737 to the officially confirmed by GOG list

----------------------------------------------------------

ryuken3k: Would you consider making one thread for all future years?
I certainly can consider it. Could you tell me why you'd like one thread only?

Edit: just forgot to post the latest updates... so added them
Post edited December 23, 2017 by metricfun
metricfun: Latest updates:

Officially confirmed by GOG list

Added Heroes Of Hammerwatch

Added Cold Waters -Source: post7738
Added Oriental Empires -Source: post7738

Moved Heroes Of Hammerwatch -Source: post7737 to the officially confirmed by GOG list

----------------------------------------------------------

ryuken3k: Would you consider making one thread for all future years?
metricfun: I certainly can consider it. Could you tell me why you'd like one thread only?

Edit: just forgot to post the latest updates... so added them
So all related posts are consolidated and easier to search, I suppose.
ryuken3k: So all related posts are consolidated and easier to search, I suppose.
I thought that might be a reason you'd ask for it. I personally don't adore neverending threads, that's why I decided to reset at the end of the year. I'll think about it. If anyone else has an opinion about this, either for or against resetting this thread at the end of the year, feel free to share.

One of the "negative" is that I won't be able to list all unofficially confirmed lists at the beginning of the thread; as new titles will be added but old ones won't necessarily be removed... so I'll probably lack spaces in my first posts. Maybe people don't care for older lists though?!

Hmmmm.....
I'd rather have a different post for each year, for more or less the same reasons you've explained. As long as you put links to the previous years' threads at the beginning of each new one, which is something you've already done in the 2018 thread, I'm fine with a new thread each year.