It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Latest updates:

Unofficially confirmed games

Removed Brigador - Source: post6845, released June 02 2017
Latest updates:

Added Zwei: The Ilvard Insurrection -Source: post6908

This month:

June 06 2017
Town Of Light (unofficially confirmed)
Victor Vran: Through The Ages and Fractured Worlds expansions (edit: unofficially confirmed)

June 08 2017
Lethis: Daring Discoverers (not confirmed, we have the previous Lethis game)
Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap (unofficially confirmed)

June 15 2017
Pathfinder Adventures (unofficially confirmed)
Two Worlds 2: Call Of The Tenebrae DLC (unofficially confirmed)

June 19 2017
Darkest Dungeon: The Crimson Court expansion (unofficially confirmed)

June 29 2017
Card City Nights 2 (not confirmed, we have the previous game) Edit: Date changed to Sept 01 2017 on Metacritic

June 30 2017
Demons Age (unofficially confirmed)

Next month:

Nothing found yet

So, I'm trying ways to give information to anyone coming here to check what might come our way, if you don't like something share it in a post or a pm.

I'm thinking about doing this type of post at the beginning of a month and then maybe do a "This week:", "Next week" post for the weeks of the current month. Trying to give some heads up without being too early about them, nor too short in time. While I know some people won't see expansions, DLCs, IN DEV as releases; GOG do seem to consider them as such and some people might like to know about them.

This is trying to adjust the way I present information, which from my point of view wasn't chronological and clear, in a more interesting way.
Post edited June 08, 2017 by metricfun
metricfun: June 29 2017
Card City Nights 2 (not confirmed, we have the previous game)
We also had Ittle Dew here, but the sequel is Steam-only. :\

metricfun: I'm thinking about doing this type of post at the beginning of a month and then maybe do a "This week:", "Next week" post for the weeks of the current month. Trying to give some heads up without being too early about them, nor too short in time. While I know some people won't see expansions, DLCs, IN DEV as releases; GOG do seem to consider them as such and some people might like to know about them.
I like the idea. :)
Galaxy 2.0
New cards for GWENT
GWENT 2

Maybe also a few games.
muntdefems: We also had Ittle Dew here, but the sequel is Steam-only. :\
On the positive side, Card City Nights 2 seems to be self-published, unlike Ittle Dew 2, which is published by Nicalis (and perhaps the reason why it isn't here yet).
Post edited June 03, 2017 by Grargar
Klumpen0815: Galaxy 2.0
New cards for GWENT
GWENT 2

Maybe also a few games.
Yeah. I'm trying to be careful not to spread the subject of the thread too thin. I do recognize games that are not confirmed is stretching it. I'm open to reconsider sharing any information I do share.

muntdefems: I like the idea. :)
Thanks. I'll continue to think about better ways to give information.

I'll take the opportunity to be transparent and say War / military and space games are, in general, not my cup of tea. So my eyeballs see less information about them. Do bring to my attention information I might not know and I'll be happy to share it. *Opaqueness On*
Need a similar page on GOGWiki.
https://www.gogwiki.com/wiki/Main_Page
Latest updates:

Removed Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen -Source: post6487, released June 05 2017
metricfun: I've known about the Motörhead expansion since before Lemmy's passing. Been crossing fingers and toes for it to come here, but while the release was nearing (it was supposed to already been released, but got pushed to June 6 2017) I've never seen GOG mentioned anywhere. So I tempered my expectations (and did not talk about it, since it felt there was an higher chance we might not get it). To me it feels like if we get it, it might be after Steam. But really I have no idea, just gut feeling.
There they are. :)
Latest updates:

Calendar

Added Galaxy Of Pen & Paper, July 27 2017 -Unofficial: + Date from [url=https://twitter.com/beholdstudios/status/872094482476539905]Developer's twitter-
Added Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice, August 08 2017

Moved Town Of Light back in the unofficially confirmed list

Removed Victor Vran: Through The Ages and Fractured Worlds expansions, released June 06 2017

Officially confirmed by GOG list

Added Little Nightmares: Secrets Of The Maw expansion pass
Added The Swords Of Ditto

Moved Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice to the calendar

Added Town Of Light -Source: post3280
Added White Space -Source: post6927

Grargar: There they are. :)
Through the Ages is now in my library. :)

Edit: typos
Post edited June 07, 2017 by metricfun
Latest updates:

Calendar

Removed Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap, released June 08 2017

Added Minecraft Story Mode: Season 2 -Release date July 11 2017-

Added Tacoma -Source: post6944

As an aside, the "no-indication-it's-coming-to-gog" game Card City Nights 2 got pushed to September 01 2017

Casval_Deikun: Need a similar page on GOGWiki.
https://www.gogwiki.com/wiki/Main_Page
If you're up for it, then go for it. I've got enough with this thread personally.
metricfun: As an aside, the "no-indication-it's-coming-to-gog" game Card City Nights 2 got pushed to September 01 2017
This post could serve as a hint:

http://steamcommunity.com/app/241300/discussions/0/141136086913422924/#c141136086915417687

"We're using Unity for this one too. We have written our own matchmaking backend which will serve all versions of CCN2. For Steam specifically we're also using Steam Friends to easily start a game with your friends."

Sounds like they plan on having the game available outside of Steam. Since Ludosity is publishing it themselves (like with Ittle Dew and CCN, which are both here in contrast to Ittle Dew 2, which was published by Nicalis) I'm hoping we'll see a GOG release.
Latest updates:

Added Copper Dreams -Source: post6960
Added Eitr -Source: post6955

Removed White Space -Source: post6927 as the entry for the company onebitbeyond was for "The Swords Of Ditto". Here is the dev saying White Space was cancelled.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Week of June 11 2017 releases:

June 15 2017
Pathfinder Adventures -Unofficial: Forum-
Two Worlds 2: Call Of The Tenebrae DLC -Unofficial: Forum-

Week of June 18th 2017 releases:

June 19 2017
Darkest Dungeon: The Crimson Court (Reg: US$9.99) -Unofficial: Developer's site-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

metricfun: As an aside, the "no-indication-it's-coming-to-gog" game Card City Nights 2 got pushed to September 01 2017
Marioface5: (snipped) ... I'm hoping we'll see a GOG release.
Me too.
Latest updates:

Calendar

August 02 2017
Added - Date from [url=https://twitter.com/TacomaGame/status/874026943804583936]developer's twitter-

Moved Tacoma -Source: post6944 to the calendar

Removed Galaxy Of Pen & Paper -Source: post6452 since I moved it to the calendar a while back (this week) but forgot to remove it in the unofficial list

I've removed all prices from the lists, since I sometimes have a "canadianized" version of the us price and it's difficult for me to know when that happens. So to make life easier for everyone I will not post potentially inaccurate prices in my lists from now on.
Latest updates:

Added [url=https://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_that_are_unofficially_confirmed_for_release_in_the_future_part_2/post6965]Thanks The-Business for finding that one before GOG announced it.
Added Serious Sam's Bogus Detour

Moved Serious Sam's Bogus Detour -Source: post6558 post6947 to the officially confirmed list

Was going to add Cuphead to the calendar, but I recognize there's a lot of wishful thinking in that, we have an unofficially confirmed 2014 post and the release date just got announced at E3. If anyone can make me add it on the calendar, don't keep the good news to yourself.