It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Today two great FPS games from Bethesda join our ranks. Wolfenstein: The New Order and Wolfenstein: The Old Blood are now available on GOG.COM, both with a special 70% discount lasting until 24th February 2020, 2 PM UTC.

Wolfenstein: The New Order (-70%) is set in the alternative version of history in which the Third Reich won the war. As captain William "B.J." Blazkowicz we start a new battle with the old enemy.

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood (-70%) is a prequel to the previous game. In 1946 Blazkowicz must infiltrate the dark castle where Nazis hold their top secrets.

If you want to immerse yourself in the story of both games, buy The Two Pack. It includes Wolfenstein: The New Order and Wolfenstein: The Old Blood and is also available with a 70% discount until 24th February 2020, 2 PM UTC.
viperfdl: Sorry, I just tried to be funny. :)
Randalator: We Germans take our humour very seriously. It is absolutely no laughing matter!
We know. There is a reason why the proverb "zum Lachen in den Keller gehen" is German. ;-)
Oh sweet, the Wolfenstein games they didn't ruin, picking these up right away. Shame they couldn't throw in the 2009 game as well, but I'll take it.

How about some Doom 2016 love soon Bethesda?
Randalator: We Germans take our humour very seriously. It is absolutely no laughing matter!
No kidding!

Before I tiptoe out, just a precision: was having a humorous cheeky moment ;-)
TentacleMayor: Gonna have to pass. Even if the gameplay is good, those new Wolfenstein games emit a certain stench, of being overly-politicized with contemproary issues. And the less said about Bethesda nowadays, the better. I'm not giving them any money.
These two are safe and simple in that regard, no bullshit, just great old school shooting. It wasn't until The New Colossus that political agenda oozed into the series, and then killed the franchise with the insufferably bad Youngblood.
Holy hell! I didn´t expect to see these games on GOG and excellent price too. I would be idiot, if i don´t buy these games. Thanks for the games GOG!
Really, really nice. Have to pick it up, classic case of an instabuy!
I've heard the new Wolfenstein games play more like Call of Duty than an oldschool FPS. Any truth to those claims?

If they're similar to Return to Castle Wolfenstein, then I would be interested in picking them up.
Post edited February 17, 2020 by zazak09
zazak09: I've heard the new Wolfenstein games play more like Call of Duty than an oldschool FPS. Any truth to those claims?

If they're similar to Return to Castle Wolfenstein, then I would be interested in picking them up.
They play like modern FPS with old school (post Half-life) principles if that helps
Just got the two-pack, it's a steal to have both games DRM-free. I hope to see the original RAGE + DLC and DOOM 2016 come here in the future!
Mafwek: All this talk about censored German version made me wonder - do Nazi soldiers in this one actually speak German in English version, or it is usual Wolfenstein thing of Germans speaking English?
Yes they do speak German in the uncut versions.
DerBesserwisser: Christmas came damn early this year!!!
Thank you !!
Look closely, there should be Easter Egg somewhere!
Nice games.

We need Wolfenstein 2009 here too, but I guess will be difficult, with no one slling it actually...

And what about Heretic? Hunted: Demon's Forge? Rage?
high rated
Dishonored series, new Wolfenstein, all in the same day. What's next; DOOM2016, RAGE, Far Cry 3/Blood Dragon/4/5/New Dawn, Dead Space 2 & 3, Alien Isolation, Tomb Raider/Rise/Shadow, RE2/3, Metro Exodus, ... (What else can I list that I don't want to play on other DRM clients anymore?)

Go on then, GOG! /pokes you with a stick
Did my duty and bought both games to support GOG!
Bought both this and the Dishonored collection.
Great to see Bethesda releasing new titles here.