It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Today two great FPS games from Bethesda join our ranks. Wolfenstein: The New Order and Wolfenstein: The Old Blood are now available on GOG.COM, both with a special 70% discount lasting until 24th February 2020, 2 PM UTC.

Wolfenstein: The New Order (-70%) is set in the alternative version of history in which the Third Reich won the war. As captain William "B.J." Blazkowicz we start a new battle with the old enemy.

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood (-70%) is a prequel to the previous game. In 1946 Blazkowicz must infiltrate the dark castle where Nazis hold their top secrets.

If you want to immerse yourself in the story of both games, buy The Two Pack. It includes Wolfenstein: The New Order and Wolfenstein: The Old Blood and is also available with a 70% discount until 24th February 2020, 2 PM UTC.
Is the old blood not available for germany?
high rated
Oh, mother of GOG! o_O Thank you!!!
high rated
I hope this means that we are getting DOOM 2016 sometime soon.
Post edited February 17, 2020 by EnforcerSunWoo
Sick.
Not gonna re-buy here since I already have them but good additions.
high rated
I want Wolfenstein 2009 :(
Great additions, but we could really use the 2009 Wolfenstein game on GOG too, really odd that it was pulled from all the store fronts since it's explicitly referenced in The New Order.
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
high rated
I wonder if we will see Skyrim and Fallout 4 here.

And the original version of Doom 3.
Post edited February 17, 2020 by Elmofongo
Ahhhhhh man this is the best release day in ages! The hits keep coming.
high rated
killer releases gog. really needed that sweet sweet delicious dopamine.
Post edited February 17, 2020 by fortune_p_dawg
I moved to Germany last month, thanks to a new job.
Are the versions sold here also uncut in Germany? If not, I will wait until I move back to France next year ;)
Hell yes great releases. Thanks Bethesda now Skyrim please please please.
Whoops, just two or three weeks too late for me. Still, kudos to Bethesda and GOG for bringing them here!
RPGler: Is the old blood not available for germany?
I can see it and add it to my cart.