It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Today two great FPS games from Bethesda join our ranks. Wolfenstein: The New Order and Wolfenstein: The Old Blood are now available on GOG.COM, both with a special 70% discount lasting until 24th February 2020, 2 PM UTC.

Wolfenstein: The New Order (-70%) is set in the alternative version of history in which the Third Reich won the war. As captain William "B.J." Blazkowicz we start a new battle with the old enemy.

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood (-70%) is a prequel to the previous game. In 1946 Blazkowicz must infiltrate the dark castle where Nazis hold their top secrets.

If you want to immerse yourself in the story of both games, buy The Two Pack. It includes Wolfenstein: The New Order and Wolfenstein: The Old Blood and is also available with a 70% discount until 24th February 2020, 2 PM UTC.
I had to do a triple take. This is great!
Noice! NuWolfenstein is one of my favorite modern shooters, so I shall get a Steam-less version now. :) Haven't played Old Blood before, so that'll be nice to get, too.

fortune_p_dawg: killer releases gog. really needed that sweet sweet delicious dopamine.
*checks p_dawg's forehead* You feelin' alright, man? You haven't said anything about the lack of Skyrim yet. =P
Wow! Thank you very much!!!
Awesome to see these arrive on GOG. Thank you!
*Already owned on steam and finished both games..... STILL INSTA-BOUGHT ON GOG.*
Never heard of them, but this Two Pack seems like a hell of a deal. Buying it right away, along with Dishonored, thanks!
Awesome addition. Now waiting for Doom 2016, Skyrim and Rage
ariaspi: Now RAGE, please! :)
M3troid: And Doom 2016.
And Skyrim and Original Doom 3.
<3

Thank you both, GOG&Bethesda, instabuy.

This took my by absolute surprise, but such a pleasant one!
high rated
Didn't see this coming thanks GOG & Bethesda hopeful with Fallout 4 & skyrim to follow soon.

Nergal01: Let's hope that the partnership between GOG and Bethesda remains this good.
same here.
holy SHIT. Hell of a slate of games today.
OMG!!!! And the Two Pack is practically a steal, thank you GOG, instabuy!
Thanks, instabought. Let's hope, that sometime later GOG brings us "Wolfenstein II: The new Collossus" and I would even buy a crippled (no multiplayer) version of "Wolfenstein: Youngblood", if the price is acceptable. Thanks in advance. :)

PS: I would like to have "Rage" here, too.
Please bring back Wolf09 as well!

While not the biggest fan of the heavy story driven nature of neworder and newcolossus, I did enjoy old blood, they are good games but the unskipable cutscenes ruin replay-ability for me.
Still buying them alongside dishonored.
Post edited February 17, 2020 by armitom
high rated
Mr.Mumbles: Noice! NuWolfenstein is one of my favorite modern shooters, so I shall get a Steam-less version now. :) Haven't played Old Blood before, so that'll be nice to get, too.

fortune_p_dawg: killer releases gog. really needed that sweet sweet delicious dopamine.
Mr.Mumbles: *checks p_dawg's forehead* You feelin' alright, man? You haven't said anything about the lack of Skyrim yet. =P
haha, well, i would always welcome skyrim.

but when someone hands me really really good pizza i don 't say "but where are the tacos?!" lol

skyrim next tho, and doom 2016. and maybe fallout 4.

:D