It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I throw screeches of panicked rage.
^ *throws a misquote*

^ "In spite of his age, he is still just a brat in a rage."
*throws a mosquito*

(That's like a misquote, right?)
I notice the giant Floridian mosquito on my right arm and throw my left hand as a flyswatter. The red bloody splat is 2 centimeters wide and an imprint of the insect persists on my palm.
I throw a bug (the non-insect type), and as a result, the imprint of the other bug is gone.
I notice a listening device sticking to my left palm and throw it off with my right hand while saying that whoever is listening sucks at their job.
^ *throws an excerpt of dtgreene's job description:*

"... and to collect data on the ease of disposal of listening devices planted on test subjects..."
^ throws Horse Armor at Hooyaah
^*throws a jousting lance*
^ Throws a knight in armor
^ *throws a comely maiden in distress*
I catch the maiden and knight out of mid-air as they were flying in opposite directions and throw them into the path of the lance to make it all into a giant shish-kabob.
*throws a wall of AI generated text, generated via the old Markov chain technique, at the above user*

(Note that this isn't modern AI tech; it's actually a very old method that's easy to program (I've done it, for practice, in both Python and Rust), and I believe it isn't GPU friendly.)
I'm throwing the text cleaner into action!
(The text cleaner seems to not find anything wrong with the computer generated nonsense text)

*throws some colorless green ideas that are sleeping furiously at the above user*