It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

^ throws a Roomba
throws Ronja Räubertochter
throws a manual on how to use the 'Delete' key
*throws a keyboard that lacks a delete key*
Throws his first learning program which required him to press the [Del] key which he could not find, since it was an Italian keyboard and the key was labeled [Canc], causing him to go to his older cousin to ask where that key was and finding him with his girlfriend under the sheets (inactive).

ps: don't judge me, I was 7 or 8 years old. How was I supposed to know that Delete == Cancellare?
Post edited March 18, 2024 by neumi5694
*throws the Any key*

(There's the old joke about the computer user who got stuck when it said "Press Any Key" because they couldn't find the Any key on the keyboard.)
throws an achievement for pressing the Any key.
^ *throws the "other" key*
^ throws a key, which might unlock some door.
*throws the book at the above user*
^^ I throw him glasses so he can read it...
Throws Tex Murphy.
I throw Neumi the 90's Tex Murphy cartoon and dare him to watch all of it without ever skipping the intro.
KillingMoon: ^^ I throw him glasses so he can read it...
Just so you know, if you were referring to me, I'm a she, not a he. (Did you miss my forum title?)

Anyway, I throw the above user a VHS player and VHS tapes of the cartoon in question.
Having sworn off VHS when I got a PS2 over 20 years ago, I throw them into a box and leave it on the curb.