It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

^ [throws a cheeseburger and french fries in an insulated bag to keep its contents piping hot]
^throws a heating pack inside of Hooyaah's food bag before it is closed
Throws an activated incendiary grenade inside the bag, to ensure enough heat to warm the contents, just in case all above measures fail.
^ [throws a bomb squad, each with two bags with fresh cheeseburgers and fries]
Throw the ketchup required
^ Don't get flustered! [throws the mustard]
Throws a gas mask because the mustard emits toxic gas, mustard gas.
^ just poo. lots of it.
^throws a large doggy bag to collect as free fertilizer for the garden
Throws a bunch of seeds for said garden.
Throws a tree to plant and hug.
^ throws a jar of whole dill pickles (good luck opening that)
^throws a rock, shattering the pickle jar causing many pieces of glass to fly in every direction. "WATCH OUT!"
[...] Three days later, the dust caused by the massive burst of the pricke jar has settled. The distructive force of the glass shards flying around would have been deadly to many, if it wasn't for JocktheLock1, who had warned bystanders, saving many lifes. While hailed as a hero by most, a few surviving pickles claimed that he actually had caused the tradegy in the first place. These pickles were soon denounced as heretics, and most were hunted down and ended thinly sliced on hot dogs and burgers. [...]

I leave my book about the picke incident because I can't find a publisher. (Not because it's bad, but because of censorship. PEOPLE ARE AFRAID OF THE TRUTH!!!)
Casually makes the pickle incident book vanish with no trace.

^Leaves a new pickle jar while denying causing the problem.