It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

^ throws a Walker (zombie) from The Walking Dead (TV series)
Post edited October 16, 2023 by MysterD
Throws a "survivor" (human) from the Walking Dead (comics).
I throw to the survivor a "hatchet" (weapon) from The Walking Dead (Telltale Games).
^ *throws an eight-foot tall Lego Christmas Tree still in the original unopened box (complete with all lights and decorations)*
Unopened, mint condition? Throws a Ha! Ha! and puts it on ebay.
I take back the hatchet and throw it at Neumi's computer before the auction is complete.
Throws Hans Kammerlanders favourite pickaxe to hit the hatchet mid air and bring it off course.
I throw the yet-unopened Lego box out the window where a mattress is waiting on the ground below.
^ throws a squad of highly skilled lego soldiers to protect the lego tree.
I throw a solute for their assistance and run away with the box.
I throw a bigger box at the box you're running away with.
^ *I throw yet another (new in the box with original plastic wrap) Lego railroad set to go around the Lego Christmas tree over MysterD to LegoDnD.*
^ throws 2 slices of bread at Hooyah
Throws an appropriate tool to peel the spider web remains of the bread.
Now safely in my home, I throw the tree and train set together only to take it apart again because I never actually wanted either of them, just the spare parts.