It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Could even look at the motorcycle end of things with Road Rash or even Full Throttle.
EnforcerSunWoo: Could even look at the motorcycle end of things with Road Rash or even Full Throttle.
What about Road Redemption? Will that game be DRM-free?
IronArcturus: What about Road Redemption? Will that game be DRM-free?
Humble Store sells a DRM-Free build.
EnforcerSunWoo: Could even look at the motorcycle end of things with Road Rash or even Full Throttle.
The Kickstarter does list a drm-free version, so it is possible. You know, it always could be a game where you play as a car insurance agent. ;P

Car Insurance Agent Simulator!
Post edited October 08, 2014 by EnforcerSunWoo
Grargar: Humble Store sells a DRM-Free build.
That's cool. Are they going to release it on GOG too?
Grargar: Humble Store sells a DRM-Free build.
IronArcturus: That's cool. Are they going to release it on GOG too?
I'll try to send the developer an email, but that is all you can really expect for now.
EnforcerSunWoo: I'll try to send the developer an email, but that is all you can really expect for now.
Thanks! I hope the dev will reply back in favor of GOG!
EnforcerSunWoo: I'll try to send the developer an email, but that is all you can really expect for now.
IronArcturus: Thanks! I hope the dev will reply back in favor of GOG!
Yep, got a reply back about 10-15 min ago. They want to publish on GOG, but they are classified as an early access title... so they think that it will cause problems.
EnforcerSunWoo: Yep, got a reply back about 10-15 min ago. They want to publish on GOG, but they are classified as an early access title... so they think that it will cause problems.
Oh, is the game "early access" only? I think GOG only accepts full version games.
GEICO = Driver or Driv3r
NowaAnglia: GEICO = Driver or Driv3r
Now that would be really cool if GOG could somehow get the first game! The [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0Jy6UodU9s]music was great too!
NowaAnglia: GEICO = Driver or Driv3r
IronArcturus: Now that would be really cool if GOG could somehow get the first game! The [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0Jy6UodU9s]music was great too!
Doesn't Ubisoft own the whole series now? Getting 1 or 3 wouldn't be different from getting Parallel Lines here. Unless I'm missing something.
NowaAnglia: Doesn't Ubisoft own the whole series now? Getting 1 or 3 wouldn't be different from getting Parallel Lines here. Unless I'm missing something.
Yeah, there are some UbiSoft games on GOG already. Also, I've read a lot of good things about Driver: San Francisco. It would be awesome if GOG could get that game as well!
IronArcturus: Yeah, there are some UbiSoft games on GOG already. Also, I've read a lot of good things about Driver: San Francisco. It would be awesome if GOG could get that game as well!
Yes it would. I picked it up for a dollar from Ubisoft as part of their Gamescom promotion a couple of years ago. I would pay at least twice that amount to have the Uplay removed. :P
GEICO... hmm...
You should have insurance because No One Lives Forever! Woohoo!

Or maybe GEICO is an acronym for something else, like...
GEttysburg Is COming. Sid Meier's Gettysburg!

I'm getting really desperate for those two games.
Post edited October 09, 2014 by AdamR