It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

quite fits to Black Mirror - hinted elsewhere by tfishell :
( http://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_that_are_unofficially_confirmed_for_release_in_the_future_part_2/post603 )

p.s. if it is Black Mirror, then tfishell should win, my quess is Posel smrti, OK? :D
Post edited June 27, 2014 by cyboff
omg omg Goosebumps: Escape from Horrorland??
Post edited June 27, 2014 by damien
I think it's Sonic the Hedgehog.
cyboff: quite fits to Black Mirror - hinted elsewhere by tfishell :
( http://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_that_are_unofficially_confirmed_for_release_in_the_future_part_2/post603 )

p.s. if it is Black Mirror, then tfishell should win, my quess is Posel smrti, OK? :D
The tweet says more information in the coming weeks so I don't think it is Black Mirror.

tfishell: The tweet says more information in the coming weeks so I don't think it is Black Mirror.
crap, replied into wrong forum... nevermind - some call it "upcoming weeks", some "next Thursday" :D
Post edited June 27, 2014 by cyboff
Faust: The Seven Games of the Soul.
Any chance at all?
JudasIscariot: We have quite a treat for you this Thursday night
You shall point and click with frightened delight

Thursday, Thursday is the night of the soul
To solve a mystery shall be your very goal

My attempt at poetry is quite frightening I hear
We hope Thursday's classic will fill you with fear!
I can picture myself pointing the nose of an X-Wing towards an Imperial Star Destroyer while I repeatedly click on the trigger of my flightstick, sending a barrage of quad-linked laser cannon fire towards the turrets on the Star Destroyer while zig zagging to avoid too many frontal hits to the shields before reversing direction and shields to back off and let them recharge for a second pass. Those Star Destroyers can be absolutely frightening and even TERRIFYING to take on 1 on 1 with a single X-Wing!

I can't wait for the release of Star Wars X-Wing Alliance on Thursday! The proximity of Lord Vader as the release nears fills me with fear!
Post edited June 27, 2014 by skeletonbow
tfishell: What about "Z", though?
It's obvious: Z comes on Tuesday - it cannot be considered a sclassic - it is only a remake :-P
Post edited June 27, 2014 by tburger
That hint sound like a horror-themed adventure game. Could it be the two Elvira games or Uninvited?
I'm thinking it might be Shivers and/or Shivers II. Would be nice to see more Sierra games released again.

Having Black Mirror here would be awesome. I have the boxed copy and it has a very intrusive copy protection that prevents it from working in Win7/64.
Sacred 2
You point at an enemy and click until their life goes away. It has some horror elements and contains some atrocious dialogue. Also Deep Silver said it would come here and it has been toooooooo long!

...so says Mr. Stewart :)
Anyway, it sounds like... instabuy!
My wild guess? Lost Crown. Fear, ghoss, mystery, nights... everything fits :)

Novotnus: ...so says Mr. Stewart :)
Heh. If that were so it would have lines like 'My -- that is, Mr Stewart's -- attempt at poetry is quite frightening I -- again, that is, Mr Stewart -- hear'. Right, Zach?
Murdered Soul Suspect is my guess