It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Early access is not in the cards, as evident by the status of Crawl for one. Also of all of the developers that I have had dialogs with, everyone has more or less stated that GOG isn't interested in their titles until they are completed. I'll just say that there are some high quality early access titles that would be good to see here, but they most likely won't become available until they are done.
Post edited October 09, 2014 by EnforcerSunWoo
Cavalary: Hope not...
IronArcturus: I have to agree. I like the fact that GOG only has full version games and the "early access" bit could really bring down the overall quality of the games.
Yeah, I was just kidding, I don't really want to see early access games either. GOG has some good quality control, Steam has low overall quality even with their full games.
Exoanthrope: Yeah, I was just kidding, I don't really want to see early access games either. GOG has some good quality control, Steam has low overall quality even with their full games.
That's good! Yeah I don't want to see the quality drop either. But as for the Enigmatic Hint, it would be nice to see more car combat games!
MX Vs ATV Reflex you can unlock Geico skins for your Dirt Bike and Nordic Games is the publisher, I know we have lost some of the Nordic titles but it could be a possibility as it came out 4 years ago.
MX Vs ATV Reflex you can unlock Geico skins for your Dirt Bike and Nordic Games is the publisher, I know we have lost some of the Nordic titles but it could be a possibility as it came out 4 years ago.
Iain: MX Vs ATV Reflex you can unlock Geico skins for your Dirt Bike and Nordic Games is the publisher, I know we have lost some of the Nordic titles but it could be a possibility as it came out 4 years ago.
Didn't we lose *all* of the Nordic games? Sure would like to see them back, but I don't think that's happening until GOG backs off on its currency conversion position...

Edit: My bad, I see that there are 3 left, all dev'd by KING Art...
Post edited October 09, 2014 by yyahoo
Iain: MX Vs ATV Reflex you can unlock Geico skins for your Dirt Bike and Nordic Games is the publisher, I know we have lost some of the Nordic titles but it could be a possibility as it came out 4 years ago.
yyahoo: Didn't we lose *all* of the Nordic games? Sure would like to see them back, but I don't think that's happening until GOG backs off on its currency conversion position...

New Nordic games may come, as GOG bends over for regional pricing on those, it's the older ones they (at least at the moment) still have some principles for, so a 4 y/o one is most probably out of the question.
yyahoo: Didn't we lose *all* of the Nordic games? Sure would like to see them back, but I don't think that's happening until GOG backs off on its currency conversion position...

Cavalary: New Nordic games may come, as GOG bends over for regional pricing on those, it's the older ones they (at least at the moment) still have some principles for, so a 4 y/o one is most probably out of the question.
I don't think regional pricing is the obstacle for Nordic, but that's another discussion...
There is also an insurance company in the USA called Gaico and their logo is a Gecko which could lead to one of the Gex games as the first two were available on PC and done by Crystal Dynamics with Eidos as publisher
A tenuous link: Geico is an insurance company that has it's headquarters in a town called Chevy Chase. The town shares it's name with the comedian and actor Chevy Chase who stared in an episode of Community called Digital estate planning. In this episode, the cast enter a 'stylised 16 bit game world'. This game world is heavily influenced by a dos game released in 1994 called Blackthorne (Blackhawk in some regions) This game is already available to download legally for free from Battle.net so it's not a big deal in itself. but it does mean the gates are open for more Blizzard games...

...or not
Could somebody explain to me the state of the enigmatic hint currently, please?
We have some old hints that we're still waiting for but no new one?
Piranjade: Could somebody explain to me the state of the enigmatic hint currently, please?
If I understand correctly, the "GEICO" hint still hasn't been released yet, but it's possible it might show up next week. Personally, I'm hoping it's some kind of car-combat or racing game.
Piranjade: Could somebody explain to me the state of the enigmatic hint currently, please?
You can read about it here: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/release_tri?staff=yes

I have my heart set on Gex or Driver (both Gex 2 and Driver 1 are compatible with nGlide), but of course who knows...
ironhide0: A tenuous link: Geico is an insurance company that has it's headquarters in a town called Chevy Chase. The town shares it's name with the comedian and actor Chevy Chase who stared in an episode of Community called Digital estate planning. In this episode, the cast enter a 'stylised 16 bit game world'. This game world is heavily influenced by a dos game released in 1994 called Blackthorne (Blackhawk in some regions) This game is already available to download legally for free from Battle.net so it's not a big deal in itself. but it does mean the gates are open for more Blizzard games...

...or not
Ah, but Chevy Chase is in Maryland, which sounds a little like merry land. And which is the merry land? Why, Merry England, of course. And what is the greatest game series to come from Merrie Olde? Worms. But worms don't usually purchase insurance, though motorists do. So the answer, therefore, must be the excellent motoring series that comes from Merry Land: Driver.

Though the Blizzard argument sounds thorough and plausible. :)
It would be great :)